Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 11-09-2009, 08:57 AM   #61
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Okay, I have a silly question....why on earth are people asking to be my friend on here? I keep getting notifications that people want to be my friends. Some people I don't even know....don't want to piss anyone off by not adding them....sooooo, what is the point of these friends? Do they have access to something that the others don't?

I have always wondered and never asked.
sheesh.........I would look at it as a nice gesture
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:03 AM   #62
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
To my fellow members, at the risk of sounding unreasonably cranky, I present my list of things-I'd-really-like-not-to-see:
  • Begging for reps
  • Island of Wiki Wiki Nu Nu Dreams yada yada
  • Overabundance of threads referring to the alphabetization of common household products, etc.

Snort, as a Princess-In-Good-Standing on the now-defunct Island of Dreams, I thumb my nose at you. Ya don't like it--don't come play. PHHHBBBT!

Now fighting the urge to start that thread named EXACTLY as the Island of Wiki Wiki Nu Nu Dreams yada yada.

Sorry, darlin', but that thread had some of the deepest, most meaningful conversations on BF for a long time. Easy to miss if you only saw the nighttime silliness.

But the ability to laugh and dream and role-play was a hoot and a holler. I'd be there again in a minute if I thought we could get back to what it once was.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:06 AM   #63
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Okay, I have a silly question....why on earth are people asking to be my friend on here? I keep getting notifications that people want to be my friends. Some people I don't even know....don't want to piss anyone off by not adding them....sooooo, what is the point of these friends? Do they have access to something that the others don't?

I have always wondered and never asked.

Yes, we get to see your monkey shorts.

And call you Sugarmeat,
Sugarmeat.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:13 PM   #64
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, just to be clear here...for those of you that do not know me....I was not posting that in a pissy manor....I was simply asking if there is a special purpose to this "contact list".
I am not complaining...just curious...jesus. This is why I don't ask many questions.
Just_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:28 PM   #65
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Okay, just to be clear here...for those of you that do not know me....I was not posting that in a pissy manor....I was simply asking if there is a special purpose to this "contact list".
I am not complaining...just curious...jesus. This is why I don't ask many questions.
Can I buy your "pissy manor" if you're not using it? I need somewhere to store all my "stuff"
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:42 PM   #66
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:

Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Can I buy your "pissy manor" if you're not using it? I need somewhere to store all my "stuff"
Yes, it is located on N.E. Bitter Street....and watch out for the neighbors; The Crankys.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:59 PM   #67
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Yes, it is located on N.E. Bitter Street....and watch out for the neighbors; The Crankys.

Clearly SOMEone needs to visit the pecan tree and bring me a switch!!!

You no be bitter, Shizzle!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #68
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Clearly SOMEone needs to visit the pecan tree and bring me a switch!!!

You no be bitter, Shizzle!

Wrong thread Nizzle!

This is for wishlists, and a pecan switch is not on mine!
Old 11-09-2009, 02:23 PM   #69
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
Snort...........

I'm sorry........have we met?

Old 11-09-2009, 02:56 PM   #70
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Is there invisifont?

Hmmm, that wasn't as invisible as I'd hoped

Just Checkin',
Dylan
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:59 PM   #71
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhhhh noezzzzz, how do we leave the snarkiest of backhanded messages without invisifont? Sooooo many people will be upset if they can't post uber nasty crap now!

I'll Be Passing Out Tissues,
Dylan
Old 11-09-2009, 03:01 PM   #72
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Ohhhhh noezzzzz, how do we leave the snarkiest of backhanded messages without invisifont? Sooooo many people will be upset if they can't post uber nasty crap now!

I'll Be Passing Out Tissues,
Dylan

I LOVE it!!!!

Jack and Medusa have liberally sprayed "Snark~Be~Gone" over the whole SITE!!!!!!

<doing happy dance> YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Diva (8)

Old 11-09-2009, 03:08 PM   #73
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Is there invisifont?

Hmmm, that wasn't as invisible as I'd hoped

Just Checkin',
Dylan

There always is one.
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:11 PM   #74
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Admmmmmmmmmminnnnnnnnnn,

Crack's using the unicorn avatar!

I thought it was just for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Make him stop please

Just Checkin' To See If There's A Crybaby Policy,
Dylan
Old 11-09-2009, 03:11 PM   #75
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
There always is one.

Bastid.

Old 11-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #76
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
There always is one.
Omg...how'd you do that?

And Diva Thought It Had Been De-Snarked,
Dylan
Old 11-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #77
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Gotta luv the techies

YAY!,
Dylan
Old 11-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #78
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default Small technical

Thanks for getting things adjusted in the gallery to where you could delete photos. Also, I was able to get the right size-down on my signature photo...Just FYI for who ever reads this.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:19 PM   #79
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Omg...how'd you do that?

And Diva Thought It Had Been De-Snarked,
Dylan

I lit a candle and prayed and everything......

Old 11-09-2009, 03:22 PM   #80
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

There's snark...and there's snark...

And then there's, well, Dylansnark, which, let's face it, is in a league of its own.

So many different types of snark. Who knew huh?

Words

P.S. Nice to see you over here on the Dark Side Dylan
Words is offline   Reply With Quote