How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation
Default What do you prefer to be called on the site?

Just wondering...what do you prefer to be called on here? What would you rather people not call you?

For instance, I prefer to be called either Tranzman or Jesse.

On the other hand, I truly detest being called Tranzy, Tranzy Poo etc. Don't do it!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 11:15 AM   #2
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

i don't care what you call me as long as you do it in front of my face and not behind my back.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 11:15 AM   #3
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Greyson or Grey. One person refers to me as "Gayson." I find it offensive only because I suspect his use of it is queerphobic. I have no issue with my gender nor sexuality.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 11:22 AM   #4
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Corkey or Cork are fine with me, but please leave the cutsey shit off the end. I'm not that kind of guy to be calling cutsie names, it may come back to bite one in the rear end. As my wife uses Corkey when she is ticked at me and needs the first middle and last names to grab my attention she is the only one allowed to do so. It's called boundaries, I haz them.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #5
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen. Ar.

My given name is Stephanie. That's what my mother and father named me. Some folks still prefer that over Arwen and that's okay.

Just do not shorten it to Stephie. I hate that with a passion. Steph I can handle but Stephie sends me right over the edge.

And, just so you know, I don't think it's cute to tease me about it. At all. One of my triggers and you will get a curt response. If you are lucky, I'll send it back channel.

Of course, darlin' is always good.

Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 11:29 AM   #6
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

BullDog, Bully or Jules. I also don't mind other terms of endearment when they are good natured.

As to my gender I am butch and/or butch woman. I do not use female identified butch- which I find to be very jargony and seems to be used because of male identified being used. So for those who prefer female identified butch that's fine and I will refer to you that way, but it does not refer to me.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 11:31 AM   #7
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Really it depends on who it talking to me. Different people get to call me different things.

Brandy is always a safe bet. As is Potty. Bete works. Bęte noire if you've got a bitchin' French accent.

Never Bran or Brand or Pots, thanks.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:31 AM   #8
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

I chose a stupid site name, and now get called, "wax." As long as it is not ear ...
Also been called bastard, but that is reserved for special folk.
Just call me Terry, if you remember. Otherwise, whatever. It's only nether space after all.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 11:33 AM   #9
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxnrope View Post
I chose a stupid site name, and now get called, "wax." As long as it is not ear ...
Also been called bastard, but that is reserved for special folk.
Just call me Terry, if you remember. Otherwise, whatever. It's only nether space after all.
You can get Linus to change your screen name if you're not happy with the one you picked.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:36 AM   #10
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Since this thread was created, I think its as good a time as any to mention what it is that we prefer to be called. I've used Braedon for a long while and thats what everyone online knows Me as, but since I will soon be transitioning I have chosen a permanent male name that I will change it to legally when I can afford it:

Matthew Alexander

Those who prefer Braedon can still call Me that, though I'd prefer Matthew or Matt if that can be arranged. Other then that, I'm all good as long as you don't call Me late for dinner
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 11:36 AM   #11
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

i get turasultana, tura, tura tura.

all fine. Hey sultana is fine too.

Laura is my actual name. that's fine by me too. although if i don't know you and you say it, i'll probably totally forget that I posted it and be confused for a minute.
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to turasultana For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 11:37 AM   #12
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,620 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

S works fine. Strappie was calling me Softie in the chat room which was a new one for me. Like Wax, it doesnt matter here. I prefer not to be called by my given or nick names on the site, unless its in private. A real transgression of boundaries happened on another site when my given and nicknames were used in public posts aimed at harrassing me. Its amazing how web bullies can find cyber ways to maim....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 11:49 AM   #13
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default call me

chef
andy
king andy
baby boy
daddy

dumbass
asshole
asshat
dick
prick
fucker
billy's boy toy (jk)

any or all of the above
Old 09-02-2010, 11:49 AM   #14
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Dapper is fine by me.

Perhaps for those who want to be called by something other than their screen name, they can put it in their signature?

Just a thought...

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 12:58 PM   #15
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Just about anything works for me, from my screen name to my real name to "hey you". Pet names or nicknames are good too, unless they just sound downright goofy or offensive.

My real name is Crystal, but hardly anybody uses that. Even my parents have called me "Jake" since birth, so it's all good. Or Chris, which I'm not a big fan of although I do allow one ex to call me that since she's never called me anything else. Oh, and my mom does have a habit of embarrassing me in public by calling me "Chrissy-poo". *shudder*

Most folks usually just call me "dixie" and that seems to work best for me.

MrSunshine calls me Dixie Crystal Sugar, but since he's my bestest buddy he gets away with it. Heaven forbid anyone else call me that.

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 01:02 PM   #16
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Here I'm mostly called Tink, or occasionally Cindy by those that actually know me...at least to my face. LOL

My Spouse and Sister call me Cin (as did my Mom when she was alive), and my Mom used to call me Cindyrella Pumpernickel

Rarely am I ever called Cynthia, which is my name
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 01:11 PM   #17
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Here on the Planet, I suppose any name that catches my attention works
I've had people use my entire screen name, Wolfy, W1 (fishinabaggie started that *smiles*)
There are a few that know me and use the initial of my first name
I really won't get pissed online for what you call me,
but you better have a good running start if it's really nasty
should I ever meet you in person
And most know, it takes a lot to make me angry

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #18
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I go by, and everyone usually calls me "Theo", which is my legal and preferred name, amongst friends and family. I also get called "Adam" (my first name) with official stuff, including my union/work responsibilities/connections. That's okay, too, because I answer to both.

Occasionally, I get called "Mr. <surname>", but when that happens, I usually look around for my father.

~Theo~
Old 09-02-2010, 01:23 PM   #19
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Smile great thread Jesse!

it's usually Entycing, if we're interacting for the first time,
but after that, it's Deanna, which most folks call me-
cept Wolfy and a few others who still call me Ms E from way back in the day...
my mama calls me Dee, Damon calls me kitten,
and I roll with any of the above- I'm easy like that!

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 01:41 PM   #20
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

lotsa people on the site call me Dark, Crystal, or DC. My scene name is jenny pigtails, which sometimes gets shortened to "pigtails." Plain ole Jenny also works. Or even Jennifer. But not Jennifer LYNNE (!) b/c that means you're my mom and i'm about to be grounded or something