Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-16-2010, 07:22 AM   #1
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default TITICACA

For those of you who know me, know that I"m all about the humor.... so here goes.....

You know how there are things or people that just make you laugh when you see them, hear them or otherwise come into contact with them? That's kinda what this thread is about.....

Words that make you laugh when you see or hear them..... Poop is one of those words for me..... but I think with my history of Potty Humor threads, Poop might not be appropr.... hell.... nevermind.... the word that is the title of this thread.... TITICACA..... is also one of those words for me..... I don't know why, can't explain why.... for the life of me.... why that word makes me laugh every single time I hear it.....it makes me laugh almost as much as hearing "poop".... ya hear both in the same sentence, and I'm laughing all day....

so what are those words for you? If you can explain why it makes ya laugh, thats great.... if not, thats cool... just put the word in your post so the rest of us can laugh too....
TexasCowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2010, 07:27 AM   #2
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Lake Titicaca is between Perú & Bolivia, for me a funny word is banana
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:30 AM   #3
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

There is also a TITICACA National Preserve....
The Following User Says Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2010, 07:34 AM   #4
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

and FUCKERY.... that almost always makes me laugh too....
Old 12-16-2010, 04:47 PM   #5
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

onomatopoeia

I it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2010, 04:55 PM   #6
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Rumpus
Old 12-16-2010, 05:47 PM   #7
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #8
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboi View Post
There is also a TITICACA National Preserve....
hmm how do you pronounce this?? like it sounds??
TITY CA CA?? HEH... hmm ..
a word for me?? ....... never thought about it much ,,,,

OOuuu AHH .. lol ok

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #9
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I may pay for this later..... but I love it any way!

I never used to get a tickle from saying or hearing someone say Briery.
Until recently, when I nearly busted a gut trying to get my roomie to pronounce Briery.... his tongue gets tied in so many funny ways that I can't help from busting out!! Then I tried to get him to say Briery Branch.... I must give him credit, he tries hard but it just doesn't come out right. He says there's too many "R's" in it. I think he puts more R's in it than there is. Even his facial expression cracks me up!! With every R, his lips pucker up like he's sucking on a lemon and his tongue gets stuck to the roof of his mouth. (ohhhhh boy, am I gonna pay for that one!! *ducks and runs!*) I get tickled because it's a southern town and I've never heard someone with a thick southern accent have so much trouble with all the R's.

I know I shouldn't pick on him....but he picks on me when I say warsh.

I'll never think of Briery Branch the same way.
Before he reads this, I better head for the....

"try it again.... Bri-REE... Bri----REE"
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #10
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

YES YOU WILL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Plotting my next move as we speak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
I may pay for this later..... but I love it any way!

I never used to get a tickle from saying or hearing someone say Briery.
Until recently, when I nearly busted a gut trying to get my roomie to pronounce Briery.... his tongue gets tied in so many funny ways that I can't help from busting out!! Then I tried to get him to say Briery Branch.... I must give him credit, he tries hard but it just doesn't come out right. He says there's too many "R's" in it. I think he puts more R's in it than there is. Even his facial expression cracks me up!! With every R, his lips pucker up like he's sucking on a lemon and his tongue gets stuck to the roof of his mouth. (ohhhhh boy, am I gonna pay for that one!! *ducks and runs!*) I get tickled because it's a southern town and I've never heard someone with a thick southern accent have so much trouble with all the R's.

I know I shouldn't pick on him....but he picks on me when I say warsh.

I'll never think of Briery Branch the same way.
Before he reads this, I better head for the....

"try it again.... Bri-REE... Bri----REE"

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:33 PM   #11
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

dookey
or
coochie-fa-fa

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2010, 08:40 PM   #12
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

We were never allowed to say fart. It was poot or pass gas. It is all I can do not to bust a gut when I hear "pass gas" I mean do we catch it and give it to the person beside us or something? yeah pass gas

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2010, 08:50 PM   #13
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
YES YOU WILL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Plotting my next move as we speak!
Good thing I am FASTER than you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
We were never allowed to say fart. It was poot or pass gas. It is all I can do not to bust a gut when I hear "pass gas" I mean do we catch it and give it to the person beside us or something? yeah pass gas
My Lil Gma would say "wind poo"
My lil Gma who never weighed over 100 pounds.... I'm sure if she farted, she'd blow away like a kid's balloon... so she just let "wind poos"!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #14
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntycingFemme View Post
dookey
or
coochie-fa-fa
I've never heard that. Coochie coo, yes. But never coochie fa fa.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2010, 10:56 PM   #15
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

You have no idea how long this list could go for me! Here are 2 for me:

1) Cooter

2) Vaginitis (My brother in law made up a damn song with the word Vaginitis and now I cant hear it without cracking up!

BTW I told my students about Titicaca right around the time we studied Uranus! (I just read this sentence and it cracked me up...but totally true)
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2010, 07:55 AM   #16
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
onomatopoeia

I it.
yup.... another one.... and this one is like the machine gun version of a funny word because ya cant just say it slow once.... ya gotta try to say it fast...... and ya gotta try to say it fast a lot of times.... then the damn word doesnt ever leave yer grape!
The Following User Says Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2010, 07:57 AM   #17
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

a word for me?? ....... never thought bout it much ,,,,

OOuuu AHH .. lol ok[/CENTER][/COLOR][/quote]

"TITTY CACA" is how you pronounce it.... definately not the correct spelling thought...... or.... as a gay boi friend of mine said.... (when referring to titicaca....) "BoobyPoop!" can you imagine the laughs I got from that one....
Old 12-17-2010, 08:01 AM   #18
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
a word for me?? ....... never thought about it much ,,,,

OOuuu AHH .. lol ok

"TITTY CACA" is how you pronounce it.... definately not the correct spelling thought...... or.... as a gay boi friend of mine said.... (when referring to titicaca....) "BoobyPoop!" can you imagine the laughs I got from that one....
Old 12-17-2010, 08:04 AM   #19
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
Good thing I am FASTER than you!!!

My Lil Gma would say "wind poo"
My lil Gma who never weighed over 100 pounds.... I'm sure if she farted, she'd blow away like a kid's balloon... so she just let "wind poos"!!

Air Biscuits or Spider Barks....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2010, 08:50 AM   #20
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

titmouse...makes me giggle

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post: