Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-15-2012, 04:29 PM   #5081
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation
Default Finally...

This one made me so happy I could almost cry.

I've been stuck having to be in the female category/using my real name for races because many require ID to pick up the race bib. A friend of mine is a race director, and he's letting me enter his half marathon in the male category using my trans chosen name. The only stipulation was I have to sign the waivers with my real name and wear ID with my real info just in case. But for once... I will be in the MALE results, with my male name, and the announcer at the finish will call out my male name when I cross the finish line. I cannot wait to experience this... to finally have two such important parts of my life connected.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #5082
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

How proud i am of Syr, especially when we are amongst friends. She makes me Swoon the whole time...

Talking to my gal-pal about Daddi/girl stuff while looking out at the lake and realizing we are much alike!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #5083
spiritfemme7

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

spiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputationspiritfemme7 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

having a snickers bar, and it really did satisfy! lol!
spiritfemme7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spiritfemme7 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2012, 11:57 PM   #5084
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- making plans with Daddy for this evening, and then Him getting called into work. i went along with Him, as i was very much needed too.. Our plans for this evening very much changed, but sitting for a crew drink, interacting with them all, and sitting by Daddy with His hand on my lap, and thinking regardless of what We do, where We go and how We do it, i am so happy by His side. Real life happens, and i'm overjoyed that i get to live that life, with Him, and know We'll have plenty of chances to do other things.. The very fact that We intended to, was more than enough to be grateful for.. And if anything, i really appreciate and love the being He is, His dedication to the job and the way He walks this earth.. And i get to do it by His side, blessed girl.. (with the same types of values) .. So, today, overall brought me much, much joy. How i do love Him so!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 09:01 AM   #5085
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

OMG...just saw a commercial on TV for Pride Charlotte! As one of the founders of this festival this means so much to me...Back in 2006 when we were planning the first festival we talked (dreamed really) of several things: eventually becoming a street festival in downtown Charlotte like the other street festivals, expanding to a 2 day event, an official welcome from the Mayor and advertising the event on TV...Last year the festival was held in the streets and the Mayor welcomed the event...this year the festival will be in the same location (streets of downtown Charlotte) but will be a 2 day event - Saturday & Sunday August 25 & 26 and they are running commercials...i imagine the Mayor will once again welcome everyone...i am so proud of all the hard work put in over the years by everyone whose efforts and sacrifice brought our dreams to fruition...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 10:21 AM   #5086
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

the kindness of the people on the Planet
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 10:59 AM   #5087
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

sensing from a distance and "feeling" my lady's joy from a post...knowing SHE was VERY instrumental in the infamy and continued success of THAT event...for several years...it was her "baby"...and to watch her eyes light up and sparkle...when she tells me about the years she was one of the key organizers and leaders...priceless....kudos to YOU, baby!!!......that's my girl!!!!
Old 08-17-2012, 04:21 PM   #5088
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Getting the cabinets at our new place sparkly clean with the stuff that Teddy said would work....hes a magic man

Also, seeing the kitchen floor clean was nice too.....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 04:29 PM   #5089
Babyangeleyez

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Babyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST Reputation

Having the day off. Spent time with my mom. We wanted to go shopping at Walmart. She likes to hit the clearance racks. Wouldn't you know, she found me 3 scrub tops on clearance. That never happens! But just spending the time with my mom was all the joy I needed.
Babyangeleyez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Babyangeleyez For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 07:29 PM   #5090
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

My Work Permit renewal came in the mail today! WAHOO!!!
Universal Health Care renewal as well!

AAAIIIIEEE!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 11:42 PM   #5091
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Friday night movie with the teenager

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 12:24 AM   #5092
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

A dead bird

I went outside to put fresh water in the bird bath so the birds had cool water to drink and bathe in.

As I was walking toward the bird area, I saw a dead blackbird, or starling, lying in the driveway.

This made me sad and I also felt a bit responsible because I like throwing some seed on the ground to attract varieties that feed by combing through the dirt and grass. I figured a neighbor's cat must have hidden in the bushes nearby and nabbed the poor thing while he was foraging for seeds and nuts.

All of this ran through my head in the 4 or 5 nanoseconds it took for me to take a step or two closer to the lifeless little blackbird, during which time I glanced around to see if a cat did indeed lurk in my shrubbery.

No felonious felines were around, and when I looked back at the bird to consider how to handle removing him, I saw that the dead black bird was now a still black stone.

This made me happy and brought me joy.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 06:25 AM   #5093
yotlyolqualli

How Do You Identify?:
submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
moving forward and not looking back... anything is possible!

Thanked 1,271 Times in 184 Posts
yotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputation

Many things bring me smiles, and today was/is no exception. The smile from a friend or TT, a TT kiss or hug, a glorious thought, a wonderful dream, a pleasurable fantasy... all can put a smile on my face.

But for me, joy, pure joy, comes from God. I was reading today, from the book of Psalms... "Oh Lord, our Lord, how excellent is Thy name in all the earth" It goes on to ask the question, basically and loosely translated, "who am I?"

This brought two songs to mind. One is one of my favorite hymns, and the verse in it I love the most is...

"My sin, oh the bliss of this glorious thought! My sin, not in part but the whole! Is nailed to the cross and I bear it no more, praise the Lord! Praise the Lord, oh my soul!"

True joy.

The other song...

"When I think of how He came so far from glory. Came and dwelt among the lowly, such as I. To suffer shame and such disgrace, on Mt. Calvary take my place, then I ask myself this question, who am I?

When I'm reminded of His words, "I'll leave thee, never. Just be true, I'll give to you, life forerver." I wonder what I could have done, to deserve God's only Son; who'll fight my battles until they're won, for who am I?

Who am I that a King should bleed and die for? Who am I that He would pray, "not My will; Thine, Lord." The answer I may never know, why He ever loved me so, that to an old rugged cross He'd go, for who am I?"

Pure joy.

That Creator God, who set the glory above the Heavens, who spoke the entire universe into being, who made, with His hands, mankind, in His own image... loves and cares for me... small, insignificant (in comparison to the world around me) me.

"Who am I?" I am His daughter, and that brings me deep and abiding joy.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:48 PM   #5094
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

friends and family and love. .
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 12:16 AM   #5095
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy...

Having another one of those heart-to-hearts with my Spritz. The foundation to a loving, committed relationship, I believe, is the groundwork.

Building our life together one moment at a time...
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 02:21 AM   #5096
Rivkeh

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
In formal settings...Miss
Relationship Status:
Wrapped up with a Shiny Red Bow

Rivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST Reputation

visiting my dear friend

and

driving past and seeing my daughter working without her knowing-I never thought I would see her work because she is so unwell
Old 08-19-2012, 04:49 AM   #5097
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Waking with my baby girl in my arms in OUR place.

Seeing thw look on her face when I told her bout the New stuff for the house.

Feeling loved completely
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 09:37 AM   #5098
opus_day

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
single

opus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputation

The sun on my face as I woke up this morning
Old 08-19-2012, 09:50 AM   #5099
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

waking up on a beautiful island....weather great...the love of my girl....life in general is pretty awesome, too!!!
Old 08-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #5100
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Today the temp is 85* & cloudy,I feel good so me and the fur kids have spent palytime outside on and off till we all get winded and come in to get a dring and cool off. Also weighing this morning then realiseing I lost more than I figured on...now I can wear then next sise down in pants,all those work outs are doing some good.
Haveing good friends to share the reunion with is a plus....
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy