Notices

Old 08-18-2014, 05:40 PM   #12241
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

The traffic on the road right infront of the house I'm staying at...I don't dare let the dogs out without leashes...I'm in the country but people use this little road like it's a super highway! ...not 2 miles from here yesterday several big deer jumped out infront of my car...thank goodness I was going the speed limit or below...that woulda been a mess. Some people just take their ability to be a lead foot for granted.

Also...I had forgot what it was like to live in/stay at a Fireman's/First Responder's house...until the other night at Oh-dark-30 when all the scanners and alarms went off...making me and poor little 6 pound Theodore (aka. Teddy) jump like electrocuted frogs!!

The first scanner report was for a vehicle flipped upside down laying on it's roof not far from here...speed was a factor. Sad.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2014, 07:55 PM   #12242
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking...even tho I had a great dinner, I'm craving a huge bowl of dark chocolate ice cream....but I just realized how much I've been binge eating this week. I had done so good curbing and controlling my portions...my recent "I'm hungry but I don't know what I want" is bothering me...especially since I am aware of the root cause.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2014, 05:32 AM   #12243
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am so damn proud of these guys.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2014, 09:45 AM   #12244
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind....

An unexpected 8 week deadline has filled me with a simultaneous sense of dread and excitement, and has also left me wondering exactly how in the Sam Hill I'm going to pull this one off.

Fortuitously, urgent situations that require a bit of "creative finesse" are my specialty.

But it's still going to be interesting to see how this bad boy plays out, lol.

Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2014, 11:52 AM   #12245
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation

Telling me I "won't do" something just fuels me to do it. Thinking I'm that predictable shows the divide between us.
Old 08-22-2014, 04:46 PM   #12246
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

All the changes in my life in the last two weeks... so many that are not resolved yet...
Old 08-22-2014, 05:50 PM   #12247
AnAwkwardAccident

How Do You Identify?:
Trans*
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Married

AnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST Reputation

Sex. Food. And sex.
AnAwkwardAccident is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AnAwkwardAccident For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2014, 07:46 PM   #12248
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

That next week is pig round out for slaughter, this go round my beloved pig goes, I am still upset about this.

However, I know some of the slaughter goes to needy families in our area.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2014, 11:47 PM   #12249
AnAwkwardAccident

How Do You Identify?:
Trans*
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Married

AnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST Reputation

I have to stay awake for two and a half more hours to catch my shuttle at 3:50 am to go to the airport to go home. ...BFP, keep me awake!
AnAwkwardAccident is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnAwkwardAccident For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2014, 09:43 AM   #12250
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

A new opportunity proposed to me yesterday by my supervisor and manager. Working for the company almost 10 years, I never pictured myself in the position they're offering. "With growth comes great opportunities." So many things to ponder considering the turn of events over the last year.

This occupies my mind....

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2014, 06:39 PM   #12251
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Its time to start some new to-do lists and take my life back again.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:09 PM   #12252
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,375 Times in 6,863 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I was driving somewhere new today, and saw this big ol building surrounded by high fences and looking all official. I figured it must be a prison; a minimum security prison but still. As I was going by though, I noticed there were school buses...and sure enough it was a school.

It just made me so sad...in today's world we need that kind of security in schools. So much for innocence and having complete trust in our fellow man...it is an epic loss.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:05 PM   #12253
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Read the following today:

"Everyone grieves. Everyone in life is going to experience profound disappointment. We all have the opportunity to walk beside someone in crisis."

I have friends and family members going through "stuff" so this statement resonated with me. I would like provide the support my loved ones need. Actually, strangers can use support too...you never know how much an act of kindness can lift someone's spirit. I would also like to be better at letting other people show support to me.

This is what is on my mind...
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2014, 03:02 PM   #12254
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

All the work I need to be doing but am too tired to do now.
EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2014, 03:49 PM   #12255
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Hurry. The. Fuck. Up. With. My. Truck.

Seriously, how long does it take mechanics to do a maintenance on my damn truck.

No Patience,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2014, 04:26 PM   #12256
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Too much to do. Not enough hours in the day

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2014, 07:57 AM   #12257
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Our upcoming journey.........
Old 08-28-2014, 09:05 AM   #12258
EmJay

How Do You Identify?:
femme

EmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about how I'm not the only one going through a rough time, an ill loved one affects the whole family and I think I've been living in a bubble only thinking of myself. I need to change that.
EmJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmJay For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2014, 09:50 AM   #12259
bobbi46

How Do You Identify?:
sporty, athlete
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hey you

bobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy Whats on your mind

Why do some ppl change when they get a partner??
Very strange
bobbi46 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bobbi46 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2014, 11:39 AM   #12260
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

~ I need an inspection sticker for my car ~ and I HATE the smell of gastations ~ the end of the month is in 3 days and 1 is a reg working day ~~ I don't want to goooo ~~ yes I am whining about this task......