Old 05-26-2011, 07:21 PM   #81
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Today was a great evening for a beer and cigar...
Old 06-21-2011, 06:43 AM   #82
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

BUMP de BUMP BUMP
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:21 PM   #83
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Anyone smoking anything new or something good?
Old 06-27-2011, 08:56 PM   #84
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile Pipe Tobacco - Fader's Since 1891

I am smoking Skipjack, VSOP, OSS from WW2, and Mt. Vernon from a tobacconist in town called Fader's. If you want to look them up online, you can read about the tobacco I smoke. I plan on getting some of these tobaccos to be included in the pipe basket for the bash.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:17 PM   #85
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

ACK! I kept wanting to reply to the thread when you first bumped it but got distracted along the way. Lately I've been enjoying some Winston Churchill's (made by Davidoff). These were the first cigars I ever tried and they recently started appearing on Famous Smoke.

I don't have any new tobaccos. I ad hoped, during my Australia/Asia visit I might hit into pipes, tobaccos or cigars I don't see here (besides Cuban variations of regular cigar brands like Romeo Y Julietta, etc). Heck, I even looked for Chinese made pipes. Oddly enough, they only seemed to sell Italian (China is big on cigarettes and only just now looking into other adventures). I also tried to find "Great Wall Cigars" but couldn't. not even at the duty free

Anyways, until my next adventure I'm not experimenting with too much that's new. I'm trying first to empty out my humidor of what I have (about 250 cigars) before I really try some new stuff.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 11:31 AM   #86
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

I would love to chat with you about your trips, and what you came across. I was thinking about that just the other day.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #87
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

While I was unemployed I had to cut back on cigars (and other fun distractions). But now that I am working again I am going to be able to fill up my humidor.
Mostly just been enjoying Ti Amo and Cuesta Rey.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 03:49 PM   #88
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I like CAO Brazilia and Onyx.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #89
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thumbs up

Something I came across years ago is a product called Cigar DRX. It looks like ladies nail polish that is clear that you wipe on your cigar wrapper if it tears apart. I love the stuff, and use it all the time. If you guys and gals ever come across it, I would definitely pick it up.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 06:17 PM   #90
InsatiableHeart

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
what an amazing thing love is

InsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST Reputation

*wondering if a femme can join in on this thread* I do so enjoy, on occasion, a good portafino macanudo
Old 07-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #91
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsatiableHeart View Post
*wondering if a femme can join in on this thread* I do so enjoy, on occasion, a good portafino macanudo
Of course you can! This thread is for all who have an appreciation for a good cigar.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #92
InsatiableHeart

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
what an amazing thing love is

InsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
Of course you can! This thread is for all who have an appreciation for a good cigar.

Thank you very much
Old 08-19-2011, 09:23 PM   #93
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
Something I came across years ago is a product called Cigar DRX. It looks like ladies nail polish that is clear that you wipe on your cigar wrapper if it tears apart. I love the stuff, and use it all the time. If you guys and gals ever come across it, I would definitely pick it up.
Andrew, does that change the flavor of the cigar at all?
Old 08-19-2011, 09:33 PM   #94
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Smoking it up!

Welcome, InsatiableHeart, I'm a soft femme myself and LOVE smoking cigars. I like two different kinds, Isla del Sol and Tabak Especial, both a Drew Estate brand and coffe infused. At first I thought it was weird that a femme like myself would smoke a cigar until I was on a rooftop bar waiting on my son at a concert when I saw two women at another table (both feminine with a man) just toking away. Since then, I haven't thought a thing of it, so don't you either, okay? Nice to mee you!
Old 08-20-2011, 04:29 AM   #95
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, lot's of women smoke cigars! I also prefer the drew estates, coffee infused. I buy the smaller cigar, as I won't relight.

I've significantly reduced my cigar smoking in the last 9 months, due to wearing braces on my teeth. (invisaligns) I tend to time my *toke* with the bi weekly replacement of the invisalign trays. It's shocking how much the cigar stains my trays (plastic-type substance) I realize the surface of a tooth is much harder, but it's still eye opening. I'm not willing to stop, (love my cigars) I've just cut down...

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 06:38 AM   #96
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsatiableHeart View Post

When I see a gorgeous girl smoking a cigar, I think, how sexy is that? !!!!
Old 08-21-2011, 11:23 AM   #97
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
Oh, lot's of women smoke cigars! I also prefer the drew estates, coffee infused. I buy the smaller cigar, as I won't relight.

I've significantly reduced my cigar smoking in the last 9 months, due to wearing braces on my teeth. (invisaligns) I tend to time my *toke* with the bi weekly replacement of the invisalign trays. It's shocking how much the cigar stains my trays (plastic-type substance) I realize the surface of a tooth is much harder, but it's still eye opening. I'm not willing to stop, (love my cigars) I've just cut down...
I don't mind relighting, it's just part of the ordeal for me. And the staining I have noticed too so I picked up some Listerine mouth wash that you use for a minute AFTER you brush (had to work up to the minute cuz it burns like hell!) and I've definitely seen dramatic improvement. You might give that a try

Last edited by Starbuck; 08-21-2011 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Added some words
Starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:54 AM   #98
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
I don't mind relighting, it's just part of the ordeal for me. And the staining I have noticed too so I picked up some Listerine mouth wash that you use for a minute AFTER you brush (had to work up to the minute cuz it burns like hell!) and I've definitely seen dramatic improvement. You might give that a try
YES! I even soak the invisaligns in it, it does help.....have you tried M paste? (available from the dentist) google it. My Dentist didn't say much when I mentioned to her that I was a cigar smoker, why would she, that means I come in for more cleanings. However, My ORTHODONTIST, ,
Finally I said to him *Hey, you had no indications I smoked cigars based on the condition of my teeth. You ONLY know because I told you*....

ya know, lighten up. Cigar smoking women are still slightly stigmatized. NOT that I care.

Old 08-22-2011, 09:24 AM   #99
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
YES! I even soak the invisaligns in it, it does help.....have you tried M paste? (available from the dentist) google it.
Is that M for mmmmm for like it tastes good or versions A through L didn't work out? What does it taste like?
Old 08-22-2011, 09:52 AM   #100
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Is that M for mmmmm for like it tastes good or versions A through L didn't work out? What does it taste like?
I always buy *vanilla*....and it tastes exactly like my toothpaste that says spearmint! I comes in a tube same as toothpaste, and looks like it too.

M paste, is supposed to be some kind of enzyme that eats things that don't belong on the surface of your enamel. I, googled it, some love it, some, not so much.....and I refused to dig into what it *really* is (as I think it works)
available by prescription only....but dentists usually have it to sell.

As I said, the Orthodontist had no idea I puffed until I told on myself. And I've never had my teeth bleached (whitened)

I hear that pet smart sells something like that, that you rub on your dogs teeth and it helps reduce tarter build up and dog breath.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: