Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 04-08-2011, 08:44 AM   #2021
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

DamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST Reputation
Default ????

zhaoshanghao (good morning), lofters! Blueeyes, i hope you are doing better!
can anyone recommend a good small city/big town for anyone, me specifically, who is on SSD and very low-income, now severely vision-impaired? i'd even not be amiss to living in one of those senior/disabled communities, as long i have access to public transportation, reasonable medical care, and some opportunities to volunteer. i am no longer very picky, just tired of being isolated and need to be around people! i'm going to take my time investigating where to move this time!
morning cha for everyone!
namaste,
DamselFly
to make my own contribution
(Buddhist prayer, a favorite of H.H.)

DamselFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 06:12 AM   #2022
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamselFly View Post
can anyone recommend a good small city/big town for anyone, me specifically, who is on SSD and very low-income, now severely vision-impaired? i'd even not be amiss to living in one of those senior/disabled communities, as long i have access to public transportation, reasonable medical care, and some opportunities to volunteer. i am no longer very picky, just tired of being isolated and need to be around people! i'm going to take my time investigating where to move this time!
namaste,
DamselFly
I would check the mid-atlantic region- NC, VA, maybe even SC. Areas like Winston-salem has public transportation and affordable rentals. You just need to be careful because some of those areas means high crime. I personally love VA. The cost of living is low here. But if you want transportation you'll need to be in town. My son rents an apt for 350.00 a month which i think is super low and it's actually pretty nice. that does not include electric. Throughout NC there are some over 55 parks but I think you'll find them to be out of your price range. I would check to see if you qualify for any housing. I know VA, you might need to be a resident, has programs.

Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2011, 09:14 AM   #2023
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

morning Lofters

is it spring yet????

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:07 AM   #2024
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

DamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST Reputation
Default 90s here!

it is here! the temp is climbing into the 90s today! we are under a severe burn warning/risk throughout most of the state and no rain in sight!
ai,ai, ai!
namaste
DamselFly

Old 04-09-2011, 12:32 PM   #2025
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon lofters its a great day here today we are having a barbecue so that is fun. Well I'm not doing the cooking the g/f is, she likes to do these things and I'm too femme to do them. I stay inside and play on BFP!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Old 04-09-2011, 06:58 PM   #2026
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
namaste,
DamselFly
all my friends on here,
We layed my aunts body to rest yesterday. She had a peaceful passing over. Last night my Mom and I had a very bad time. She was going to toss my yeagest cat Molly out side or get read of her. I'm ashamed her and I got in to it. I lost my cool andtold her they go I go. She really p_ ss_ d me off magerly. I went in my bed room and slamed the bedroom door and locked it and went to bed with a high blood presser. Of corce she had to tel.l everyone I got mad at her and will not talk to her. This was befor I even got up. I wasn't talking to her I wasn't even up yet. Its just the same old crap. My mothers broth and his wife and one of his daughters and 1 grant daughter came up from Va. My cuz showed us some pics from Quwait ,(misspelled), where she had to go on a Gov.mission. She is in the very high in the pentagon. Thats all I can say about that. I talked to her about my daughters adatooed and gave me some pointers about her. She only lived about 1 hr from her. They go home tomorrow to Va. I guess thats it for now.
blueeyes226_l
blueeyes226_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:41 AM   #2027
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

Default so sorry

dear blueeyes:
i hope your aunt had a peaceful passing! you are going through a rough time, that sounds certain! perhaps someday you will be able to find a more congenial place to live! living w/family,esp. when your family doesn't agree w/ your choices, can be extremely difficult! wish there were something i could do, besides offering to listen!
*burning incense for you and sending healing light*
namaste,
DamselFly

Old 04-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #2028
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gee

Gee where is everyone????
blueeyes226
Old 04-23-2011, 12:01 PM   #2029
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

Default here for little while

dear L/lofters,
i apologize for my prolonged absence. i have been taking care of an orphaned foal, a whippet, not-my-Anatolian Turkish hound, a mama cat, and finally, myself. the foal's mother died in giving birth to Nickers. he had to have a blood transfusion b/c he didn't get any colostrum. he isn't even a week old but is already over 110 lbs (weighing more than i do!), eating like a horse, healthy, sweet, a fighter, and very smart! soon i shall be able to post pics of myself w/Nickers and the rest of the menagerie. the first pics of me on the internet! i guess i'm a farmhand now, lol.
namaste,
DamselFly

Old 04-23-2011, 06:26 PM   #2030
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Smile Easter

Quote:
dear L/lofters,
i apologize for my prolonged absence. i have been taking care of an orphaned foal, a whippet, not-my-Anatolian Turkish hound, a mama cat, and finally, myself. the foal's mother died in giving birth to Nickers. he had to have a blood transfusion b/c he didn't get any colostrum. he isn't even a week old but is already over 110 lbs (weighing more than i do!), eating like a horse, healthy, sweet, a fighter, and very smart! soon i shall be able to post pics of myself w/Nickers and the rest of the menagerie. the first pics of me on the internet! i guess i'm a farmhand now, lol.
namaste,
DamselFly
Wishing all a Happy safe Easter or week end if Easter isn't your thing. May be all think of each othere on Easter Day.
The Following User Says Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2011, 08:17 PM   #2031
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Happy Easter to all!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 05:17 AM   #2032
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

HAPPY KEASTER....... opps i mean Easter.. lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 01:24 PM   #2033
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

Smile Happy Easter,Happy Sunday!

Happy Easter to all L/lofters who celebrate it! to those who don't, Happy Sunday!
i don't happen to celebrate Easter but surely do love peeps, original yellow only!
my very thoughtful housemate brought home 6 packages of them yesterday!
so peeps for E/everyone!
*passing around a tray of peeps*
namaste and peace,
DamselFly

Old 04-25-2011, 10:13 AM   #2034
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default poppin-in

Hello everyone..

Blueeyes you ask where everyone is.????.From watching the weather channel i think they are in the basement..Its been scarey out in the back yard..So sorry to hear about your aunt..I hope things clear up for ya or at least tolerable conversations in the family..

I was able to pick up a few extra hours at work and the sun came out 2 times here in La La Land..Now there is the outside chores to get done..I personally prefer the outside chores..It is raining here again and will continue until friday..Flooding is an issue here now..I have issues with the mud..

Damselfly..Animals take up alot of time..Watch out for the mosquitoes..A friend of mine lost his 3 year old horse last summer because of the westnile [spelling?]..Hard to believe a small little bug like that will put a healthy horse down..

I hope everyone had a good Easter..I did..Went to my brothers and ate alot..

Have a good week everyone
rustedrims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:35 PM   #2035
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

Default basements...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
Hello everyone..

Blueeyes you ask where everyone is.????.From watching the weather channel i think they are in the basement..Its been scarey out in the back yard..So sorry to hear about your aunt..I hope things clear up for ya or at least tolerable conversations in the family..

I was able to pick up a few extra hours at work and the sun came out 2 times here in La La Land..Now there is the outside chores to get done..I personally prefer the outside chores..It is raining here again and will continue until friday..Flooding is an issue here now..I have issues with the mud..

Damselfly..Animals take up alot of time..Watch out for the mosquitoes..A friend of mine lost his 3 year old horse last summer because of the westnile [spelling?]..Hard to believe a small little bug like that will put a healthy horse down..

i would have been in the basement for the last three days n nights, if we had one! we don't even have a storm cellar. the weather here too has been scary. a town in the same county got hit hard by a tornado about a day ago. plus, every night has been severe thunderstorms with hail, which i can hear hitting the roof. so i know what you mean!
thanks for the info about horses. vickie already sprays both lovey and nickers, and nicker's pen area, with a special fly/mosquito/other bugs spray which is a natural formula. it won't damage horses or other mammals, just insects.
*wishing for more rain but NOT more tornadoes*
namaste,
DamselFly

Old 04-26-2011, 12:55 PM   #2036
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
Hello everyone..

Hey,glad to here from you. We,Mom and I) went to my sisters place for stake grilled out side . Then,we came home. I almost fell a sleep at the table. Any ways when,I got home I took a 2 hr. nap. It was greatly needed. Glad to here you are ok.
blueeyes226_l
Old 04-26-2011, 01:24 PM   #2037
nikebutch110

How Do You Identify?:
butch

nikebutch110 is on a distinguished road
Default sayin' hi...

2 all the sexy ppl!
nikebutch110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:35 PM   #2038
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikebutch110 View Post
2 all the sexy ppl!
Not feeling to sexy right now..Waiting on a tornado watch for my county..Texed 2 kids to keep an eye out..My mom is comming back from Florida now..I told her to stop short of Tennesee..They are driving towards it now..

nikebutch110..how is that for a sexy Hello..Welcome to the thread..Good people in here..

Blueeyes..Things always taste better cooked outside..no dishes to wash..Sometimes ya gotta stop to take a nap..
rustedrims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:23 PM   #2039
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

Smile welcome!

welcome, nikebutch! this is a good group of people here in this community. things are a little quiet right now. we go through cycles of talking!
i am DamselFly, a single queer stone femme, who lives on a small farm with my housemate (no romantic involvement-she's a gay friend but not into B/f, and i only date butches.) we have 2 horses, one whippet, one turkish alphonsian hound, and one mamacat. they keep us busy! i will post pics of the animals soon.
i am disabled with ms and vision problems. aside from that, i am very happy about turning 50 in may! i am a Taoist/Buddhist Roshi (Zen Priest) and currently studying Ch'an Buddhism. i am educated, used to be a college prof and librarian. i love to read and to study! i also enjoy nature, though i do not camp or kayak or anything active like that. only walking through the fields and the woods now for me.
that's a little about me. i'm sure others will introduce themselves in time. tell us a little about yourself!
namaste,
DamselFly
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikebutch110 View Post
2 all the sexy ppl!

The Following User Says Thank You to DamselFly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2011, 06:43 AM   #2040
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Just popping in to say good morning to all the Lofters! I haven't been here in awhile. Its good to be back with everyone!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age, good news for once, mature