LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess someone has caught my interest and another always makes me smile....

Last edited by LoyalWolfsBlade; 07-19-2013 at 12:58 AM. Reason: oops typo
LoyalWolfsBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2013, 05:42 PM   #5082
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Crush...

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2013, 05:57 PM   #5083
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

<Wistfully> If only....

SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2013, 06:08 PM   #5084
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KnightsBlade~ View Post
I must confess someone has caught my interest and another always makes me smile....
You sly dawg, two? Two lucky people? HummHummm ...
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2013, 08:20 PM   #5085
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
You sly dawg, two? Two lucky people? HummHummm ...
Yes two and no they don't know. I would rather be lucky than sly and have one or both of them be crushing on me also.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2013, 08:25 AM   #5086
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't posted or even been here for a while, sorry.
Happy Sunday Crushers, have a beautiful new week ahead

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2013, 10:08 AM   #5087
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Okay, well I have a sweet spot in my heart for peeps who can be funny across huge distances ...

One is a delish Irish soul with a wardrobe that rivals my own ... lucky me ....he has a massive crush on ME also ....

One is an artist, with a voice that makes me, .... never mind ... ah, any way, I also have a special place in my heart for peeps that are good with their hands, and visual with great intellect ...

Alas, both are very far away .....

So much for crushing on my end .

Anyone else?
Am so glad my crushes are fantasies, I have no idea what I would do if they were real. Probably faint. There have been several romances started lately, none of them started in the crush thread that I am aware of, so I'm thinking, this is a fluff thread for sure.

The silly posts by funny peeps are always the best. I have found it difficult to find anyone real or imaginary to connect with. Seems when I get up the nerve to say something, they post about the new love in their life. Which is fabulous, because it happens before I step in something that sticks to my shoe, or remove my foot from my mouth.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:21 AM   #5088
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Am so glad my crushes are fantasies, I have no idea what I would do if they were real. Probably faint. There have been several romances started lately, none of them started in the crush thread that I am aware of, so I'm thinking, this is a fluff thread for sure.

The silly posts by funny peeps are always the best. I have found it difficult to find anyone real or imaginary to connect with. Seems when I get up the nerve to say something, they post about the new love in their life. Which is fabulous, because it happens before I step in something that sticks to my shoe, or remove my foot from my mouth.
Hence why I keep my crushes in here and in my head most of the time. Even sly dogs like me don't like to scrape off their shoes or the taste of my own foot in my mouth.

Though I have to disagree about the fluff for even if I don't name names I really do post in here in hopes that my crush will see it and somehow know I am speaking about them or to them...

Last edited by LoyalWolfsBlade; 07-29-2013 at 11:24 AM.
LoyalWolfsBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2013, 12:26 PM   #5089
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

The only thing I can add to the current conversation is that if one person has thought about the crush factor or dating possibilities, then chances are the other has as well especially if it has been based on experiences shared through conversation or being with each other in close proximity. However, if the crush is just based upon the creeper type of stalkerish behavior and the recipient has had no interaction with the crusher, then this statement is null and void.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2013, 01:55 PM   #5090
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

just my 2 cents... but has everyone in this world gone bonkers? i have butch and femme crushes and i don't mind naming names but i make sure i have permission before i do..

our world now a days is so self serving that isn't it nice to know that someone thinks highly enough of you to say... *Hey i crush on You not for romantic reasons... but that i a think you are a cool person and a great friendship or something else can come out of it

i've made so many friends on here and MOST if not ALL started out as some form of crush or the other... its just nice knowing... that someone thinks that much of us... jmo
Old 07-29-2013, 02:29 PM   #5091
Nic

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FtM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am her North and she is my Star.

Nic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST Reputation

It's funny that this is one of the first forums I stumble on when trying to figure my way around my here. I've been experiencing my first crush in over 30 years in the last 3 months! It's an eye opening experience, especially since it didn't exactly develop exactly the way I thought it would. The woman in question occupies most of my mind during my free time and since she's a client she's the focus of some professional thoughts too! Pretty interesting feeling for me, having this crush. But since she's not someone here on the Planet and that's the focus of this thread, the story continues untold! I haven't talked to anyone about it actually. Call it nerves I guess. One of our receptionists picked up on it about 3 weeks after it started and I get the feeling she's silently cheering me on. She knows I've been single for 4 years since my partner died. I think she wants me to start dating again. It's nice to have someone in my corner!
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nic For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2013, 02:35 PM   #5092
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dear Tomboystud I have a Crush on you

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2013, 04:10 PM   #5093
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

On page 16, post 4776 (I think ) I declared my Hero list. Crushing to me is romantic yearning. I may be wishing for a romantic interest, however if that person is further away from me than my own time zone, I know I am doomed from the start ... am just talking about my experience. I'm learning to be a better lover to myself, which I expect will allow me to love others more deeply with honesty and integrity. Gotta learn how first right?
Old 07-29-2013, 04:39 PM   #5094
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Quote:
On page 16, post 4776 (I think ) I declared my Hero list. Crushing to me is romantic yearning. I may be wishing for a romantic interest, however if that person is further away from me than my own time zone, I know I am doomed from the start ... am just talking about my experience. I'm learning to be a better lover to myself, which I expect will allow me to love others more deeply with honesty and integrity. Gotta learn how first right?
Wow I'm impressed she has it down to the page and post number...need to look mine up so I can do that....but have to disagree about the time zone limit after all if it becomes more than a crush time zones can change....

Speaking for myself of course...
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2013, 04:51 PM   #5095
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Default After all...

A crush could lead to this

Says the guy that won't name names....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2013, 05:22 PM   #5096
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

I am satisfied with my Hero list for now.

Nope, I'm not moving for "love " again. And I'm not interested in anyone moving for me. Hero worship from afar is plenty exciting enough for me.

I don't seem to be cut out for that kind of change. Guess I could say I have turned into my Mother, but she had her Great Love Affair. Me? No. Doubt it will happen for me. Too late for that stuff. Wasn't in my stars. Lol, imagine that, a solitary Scorpio, lover free since 1989.

I believed I was a great catch. Smart, funny, good cook, emphatic, blah blah blah. Good girl, etc. But there are holes in my hypothesis. Great big ones..... ha. Ya think? Oh ya, my expiration date is in Roman numerals.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2013, 05:27 PM   #5097
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I am satisfied with my Hero list for now.

Nope, I'm not moving for "love " again. And I'm not interested in anyone moving for me. Hero worship from afar is plenty exciting enough for me.

I don't seem to be cut out for that kind of change. Guess I could say I have turned into my Mother, but she had her Great Love Affair. Me? No. Doubt it will happen for me. Too late for that stuff. Wasn't in my stars. Lol, imagine that, a solitary Scorpio, lover free since 1989.

I believed I was a great catch. Smart, funny, good cook, emphatic, blah blah blah. Good girl, etc. But there are holes in my hypothesis. Great big ones..... ha. Ya think? Oh ya, my expiration date is in Roman numerals.

Slaps the side of my face You have a list??? *w*

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2013, 06:21 PM   #5098
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Well, damn. Lots of peoples must be dreaming about me because I can't sleep for shit!

I currently have three crushes--and one is someone I SOOO should not be crushing on.
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2013, 06:43 PM   #5099
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post

Well, damn. Lots of peoples must be dreaming about me because I can't sleep for shit!

I currently have three crushes--and one is someone I SOOO should not be crushing on.
You and me both. Not sleeping and have a crush I probably shouldn't... although I only have one crush... So... umm... how do you get yourself to un-crush someone??? LOL
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2013, 06:55 PM   #5100
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraffitiBoi View Post
You and me both. Not sleeping and have a crush I probably shouldn't... although I only have one crush... So... umm... how do you get yourself to un-crush someone??? LOL
Hit yourself in the head with a baseball bat ten times while spinning counter-clockwise and chanting "I will not crush, I will not crush..."

I can help you with the baseball bat part if you want. Cause I'm a good friend like that.
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: