Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 03-13-2011, 02:35 AM   #1
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Will you please tell me about lesbian, b-f, ftm, etc movies you have enjoyed.

Hi y'all
A recent visit from a friend enlightened me to the fact that I have missed out on many great films I would really like to see. I'd really appreciate it if you would recommend your favorites.

Thanks so much for your help.
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 12:16 AM   #2
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Lesbian Movie List

Oh do I have a lesbian film for you to watch---

Claire of the Moon

But Wait-- You mentioned the word "enjoy" and I would not say that I "enjoyed" this film very much per se...but it is a lesbian film.

This film was a "must see" for all new housemates in the Santa Cruz Radical Lesbian Seperatist Commune*** that I lived in when I was very young.

If you decide to watch it, you may want to include a bottle of Jack to help you get through it.

Another radical lesbian seperatist movie that the commune had on hand was.... Salmonberries. Again, I reccomend you watching this with a bottle of your favorite spirit.

This film is a must-see for all KD Lang fans who always wanted to see her naked.

~CF

***(before you judge me too harshly, please know that yes, I was kicked out because I was busted wearing lipstick/heels that were in serious violation of radical lesbian policy-- not to mention the tg butch who was in the early stages of transition who I began dating. Again, I was very young.)
CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CherryFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 12:25 AM   #3
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I thought this movie was kinda interesting:

and besides, who doesn't like the circus?
Old 03-14-2011, 12:26 AM   #4
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I loved "Desert Hearts".

"Clare of the Moon" would take more than one bottle of Jack for me to watch again. I actually paid money to see that awful thing. UGH
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 12:31 AM   #5
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, and I'm not going to lie. I genuinely LOVE this movie:

And the soundtrack is fucking awesome.

(No, it's not specifically a "lesbian movie". But it IS a really rad movie!)
Old 03-14-2011, 12:52 AM   #6
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Exidos

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
Oh, and I'm not going to lie. I genuinely LOVE this movie:

And the soundtrack is fucking awesome.

(No, it's not specifically a "lesbian movie". But it IS a really rad movie!)
Oh good call, Ms. B. I loved that movie-- even tho' it was a little close to home.
(My mother was really into Exidos International, need I say more?)

~CF
CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CherryFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 01:01 AM   #7
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Ugh, Cherry. That's hard.

~~~

I've never seen this, but always meant to.