Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Well the 2x4 would really attract me Dee!!!!!!!! I would figure 1 of 2 things. Either she is really skilled in DIY home remodels in which case PERK and SWOON, or she needs a butch to help her in which case , it would be her lucky day if I was single at the time. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!

One would think.

Yaknow you can only spend so much money sending boxes to yourself hoping the UPS butch will get the hint...signing your phone number never works, they make you fix it.... You can only break so much stuff in a small office space before they start investigating.

you can only trigger the fire alarm so many times before they fine you, and that butch firefighter is never on duty when you need her to be. (Now i have my very own firebutch and She doesn't really like the fire alarm trick)

i nearly ripped off the floor trim in my office once to get the attention of our handybutch. It didn't work, she came in, fixed it and left shaking her head saying she was not exactly sure how that could come off like that. (Luckily she didn't see the heel print )

You THINK she would have gotten the message when that darn trim came off a second time, not to mention the desk drawer being stuck and that stupid light bulb that i just could not reach.

She DID however ask me to come see her toolbox and her truck. My truck was bigger but I didn't mention that.

Hey wait! Maybe i was the 2x4 femme! Honestly i could have done my own repairs because i am very handy that way but it sounded like a good idea at the time.

Actually i was not trying to catch a date, but just to OUT myself somehow as being gay, and i am sure in the end that happened but not without a LOT of effort and extra construction work on her part.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
femme invisibility