Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Ivan Coyote's on the right. Don't know the other two, but that could change.

Ivan
If I had my pick, I'd date the one in the middle. She's handsome and she has kind eyes.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #12042
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Oh for the love of ears! Will somebody please tell me how to post a YouTube video? Erg.

Last edited by Girl_On_Fire; 10-28-2012 at 08:03 PM. Reason: I don't know how to post YouTube videos. :(
Girl_On_Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Girl_On_Fire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 09:39 PM   #12043
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_On_Fire View Post
Oh for the love of ears! Will somebody please tell me how to post a YouTube video? Erg.
There are a few ways to post a youtube video, but this is how I do it:

I find the video I want to post and I copy the link. I paste the link inside the post I want and then I take everything out to, and including, the =. So, if it says sidluelrei3=fouduy20, then I would take the sidluelrei3= out, leaving the fouduy20 behind. Select that and click the youtube link in the upper right above the reply box.

Some folks may have an easier way of doing it, but this is how I've been doing it for years and it's habit now.

OR

You can just copy the link from youtube and insert that. We'd have to click on it to bring youtube up, but at least we'd know what it was that you wanted to share.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 10-28-2012 at 09:41 PM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 11:33 AM   #12044
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

OMG LABYRINTH! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Must. watch. again.

It's one of my favorite movies from childhood, second only to The Princess Bride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_On_Fire View Post

thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 05:09 PM   #12045
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Old 10-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #12046
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 06:18 PM   #12047
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:27 PM   #12048
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeneyedMe View Post
And there's this for consideration, too:

Never thought of it that way, but it's an apt description of the movie!
Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 06:34 PM   #12049
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation
Default Alcoholism and alcohol abuse facts...Part 2

Almost 2,000 people under 21 years of age die each year in car crashes in which underage drinking is involved. Alcohol is involved in nearly half of all violent deaths involving teens.

Alcoholism is a destructive pattern of alcohol use that includes a number of symptoms, including tolerance to or withdrawal from the substance, using more alcohol and/or for a longer time than planned, and trouble reducing its use.

Alcohol, especially when consumed in excess, can affect teens, women, men, and the elderly quite differently.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:30 PM   #12050
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Lambda Legal is conducting a first of its kind survey: a national assessment of the LGBT and HIV communities’ experiences with police, prisons, courts, and school security. No survey before has combined these pivotal issues. Be a part of history and tell us your experiences. Whether your interactions have been positive, negative, or neutral your input is incredibly important to us in addressing the needs of our communities. Even if you filled out our mini-survey at a Pride festival, this summer, we need your full input. The survey closes November 1, so take it today and share these links with others!

English survey -https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/prote...-served-survey

Spanish survey-https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/prote...iendo-encuesta
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 11:05 PM   #12051
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

This is my brother in laws pumkin which came in 9 place in the state contest.
That is my niece Kenzie inside.

This is my nephews pumkin..798 lbs.
And that bucket that looks little is actually a 5 gallon bucket.

the largest in the state was 1,454.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 11:13 PM   #12052
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Is it just me? Do I see gay people everywhere?

Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 11:52 PM   #12053
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

My brother in law carved this 801lbs pumkin

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 03:00 AM   #12054
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 03:00 AM   #12055
bkisbutchenuff

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 03:01 AM   #12056
bkisbutchenuff

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Member Photo Albums

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 03:02 AM   #12057
bkisbutchenuff

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Member Photo Albums

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 03:02 AM   #12058
bkisbutchenuff

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Member Photo Albums

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 05:38 AM   #12059
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation
Default favorite hurricane sandy image

Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:07 AM   #12060
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff