Old 01-10-2011, 07:44 PM   #141
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Blade while washing off blueberry slug and changing my fruit of the looms, is making a plan. In the mean time tackles Dixie and rubs snow in her face cuz she's fresh and new to the snowball fight.....must consult with my comrades for next attack.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:49 PM   #142
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
I totally understand. While you're in there don't forget to take care of that unfinished business we have with your roomie...LOL
*has froggy slippers in hand*
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:50 PM   #143
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
*has froggy slippers in hand*
Atta girl!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:22 PM   #144
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Blade while washing off blueberry slug and changing my fruit of the looms, is making a plan. In the mean time tackles Dixie and rubs snow in her face cuz she's fresh and new to the snowball fight.....must consult with my comrades for next attack.
Chuckles and wipes the sludge stuff off with Blade, plans are a good thing! I'm gonna go and think up a good one for the morning, perhaps I'll have an evil dream or two about it tonight. Watch out girls! The best is yet to come!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post: