Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-23-2011, 08:32 PM   #21
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening golfers, hackers and everyone in between. I didn't get to go to the range today So, Monday league is my next opportunity! I am looking forward to it!

Anyone else scheduled?

Have a great evening
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:16 PM   #22
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! tee time 8am in the morning!

I hope everyone had a grand weekend!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:58 AM   #23
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
You are very welcome. Take the 1st step and see what facilities are close. Take your time and be very patient. Let us know how you are doing
indeed i will.. thank you!
i am going to educate myself this week, what is close and what the cost will be.. even if i cant afford it just yet, i can at least know what i need and take it from there =)

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:03 PM   #24
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
indeed i will.. thank you!
i am going to educate myself this week, what is close and what the cost will be.. even if i cant afford it just yet, i can at least know what i need and take it from there =)
sylvie, that is a great way to start. There is also cost saving to be had when buying clubs, there really is no reason to buy new when you are learning. Sometimes Goodwill and the Salvation Army receive clubs as donations. There is Craig's List, though you should always take someone with you and also eBay. The best place is people you know that golf usually have an extra set when the bought new ones.

Ask questions and go tee it up!
Old 06-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #25
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Just back from a great round of golf....Great for me.
I broke 100! Shot 96 46 on the front 9 and 50 on the back

The best part was making par on 5 holes. I was 1 or 2 over par on 11 holes and only 2 dreaded triple bogies!

Time for a nap!

Have a great day!
Old 06-27-2011, 12:15 PM   #26
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Just back from a great round of golf....Great for me.
I broke 100! Shot 96 46 on the front 9 and 50 on the back

The best part was making par on 5 holes. I was 1 or 2 over par on 11 holes and only 2 dreaded triple bogies!

Time for a nap!

Have a great day!
Congrats!!!!!
Sounds like you had a nice game!!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2011, 12:18 PM   #27
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

I did, thank you. I hope you are having a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Congrats!!!!!
Sounds like you had a nice game!!!!

Old 06-27-2011, 12:20 PM   #28
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I did, thank you. I hope you are having a great day!

I would rather be playing golf but it's ok. Thanks. Hope you enjoy your nap
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 12:51 PM   #29
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I would rather be playing golf but it's ok. Thanks. Hope you enjoy your nap
I would rather be golfing than doing just about anything!
Old 06-28-2011, 04:25 PM   #30
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default GOLFIN

Quote:
I love to golf....I hack up the course most of the time, but it only takes 1 good shot in a round to make me wanna go back out there again.

I would like to hear about where people play, good shots, bad scores, Birdies, eagles.....the dreaded triple bogies ( if I could only putt!) I certainly will be posting mine....The last round I played..... 103!

My next round is scheduled for June 27.

OSB
Hey you sound like me OS. I love to play!!!! I am great off the tee, usually hit it about 250yrds or so and my short game is good too, but my putting..... well. Say it's a par 5 375yrd hole. I can be on the green in 3 shots but 5 shots later I'll be in the hole. hahahahahah Putting bores me stiff so forget about more practice...
I could play golf everyday and never get sick of it. I'll share some funny stories later I'm off to a birthday party.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:06 PM   #31
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Hey you sound like me OS. I love to play!!!! I am great off the tee, usually hit it about 250yrds or so and my short game is good too, but my putting..... well. Say it's a par 5 375yrd hole. I can be on the green in 3 shots but 5 shots later I'll be in the hole. hahahahahah Putting bores me stiff so forget about more practice...
I could play golf every250day and never get sick of it. I'll share some funny stories later I'm off to a birthday party.
250 yards! You got me by 50 yards. I found I have lost a lot of distance since not playing much in the last 5 years. Another thing about getting older, good grief!
I cannot read a green no matter how long I stare at it. If I putted better, I am sure I could drop my score at least another 6 strokes.
I am looking forward to hear your funny stories. I have quite a few myself!

Have a great evening.

OSB
Old 07-05-2011, 08:28 PM   #32
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Looks like my next outing is July 11th. Anybody else been to the range or played? I think I am going through withdrawals! I wanna play! I have to get 6 more rounds in to get my handicap.

I am thinking about buying a new putter. Anyone have one they really like?

OSB
Old 07-23-2011, 07:44 PM   #33
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

I am really bummed. Haven't gotten to play in awhile. I just might have to go to the driving range because it doesn't look like I can get to my league play until August 1!
Old 07-26-2011, 04:49 PM   #34
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

so, i did the research, asked a guy i work with where he went and what he paid etc, and its much better than i thought..
so i am quite excited, as Mtn has said He would do it with me when we can too!

so something to look forward to! =)

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2011, 05:06 PM   #35
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't tee'd up for years. Miss playing the game.
Back when I lived on Maui I got to play on Wailea Blue and Gold courses, Kapalua., the local at Wailuku, and of course Kahili. I went with the retirees who always needed a partner and they always picked up the fees and cart. That was all in the 90's. I had a piece of property in Crestone that has an executive course on it that was a trip. In the spring the Elk made cleaning up ones divot a nightmare, and the geese were always on holes 6 and 7 near the water hazards, and often they got a ball up the caboose for their lollygaging on the fairway.

I had a handicap of 20, not great but that's why I love golf, finding my inner mantra on the Tee, "just to meet not to kill".

Now I use the Wii LOL
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 06:21 AM   #36
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Wow! I have never been to Hawaii, but I bet those courses are beautiful. One of my dream rounds would be to play Peeble Beach or TPC at Sawgrass.

Oh well, I did play 9 yesterday at the saddest little course, but it is inexpensive, $25 with a cart.

I had several great drives, though my distance is still shorter than it use to be. Only had one blow up hole, I call it my Tin Cup hole, over a ravine to the green.... 3 in the ravine and finally one pin high on the green. Fortunately nobody was behind us or I would not have done that.
I had a birdie too I chipped in from the rough with a 7 iron from about 20 feet. I did a happy dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
I haven't tee'd up for years. Miss playing the game.
Back when I lived on Maui I got to play on Wailea Blue and Gold courses, Kapalua., the local at Wailuku, and of course Kahili. I went with the retirees who always needed a partner and they always picked up the fees and cart. That was all in the 90's. I had a piece of property in Crestone that has an executive course on it that was a trip. In the spring the Elk made cleaning up ones divot a nightmare, and the geese were always on holes 6 and 7 near the water hazards, and often they got a ball up the caboose for their lollygaging on the fairway.

I had a handicap of 20, not great but that's why I love golf, finding my inner mantra on the Tee, "just to meet not to kill".

Now I use the Wii LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 04:04 PM   #37
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bragging

Ok I'm bragging but so what. I shot a 83 on a par 72 today in MO. on a course I never played before!!!!! hahaha Not too bad.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:06 PM   #38
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Wow! That is fantastic!. The best I ever had was 89 and boy I was Snoopy Dancing. Congratulations!

Quote:
Ok I'm bragging but so what. I shot a 83 on a par 72 today in MO. on a course I never played before!!!!! hahaha Not too bad.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:29 AM   #39
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Default thanks

Quote:
Wow! That is fantastic!. The best I ever had was 89 and boy I was Snoopy Dancing. Congratulations!
Thank you bro. I have really been playing well lately .
Old 09-13-2011, 06:20 AM   #40
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Thank you bro. I have really been playing well lately .
I wish I could say the same. I haven't gotten to play in months. I have lost so much distance on all my clubs, club selection is hard. I end up short all the time. I don't know, my club speed must be way down.