Old 03-19-2010, 09:33 PM   #61
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

High: There are NO bosses in sight for 2 days!

Low: This is going to be a very busy, trying weekend and I just know that, since there's no boss around and the FD Manager is so damn hard to get a hold of when she's off, that I'll be the one called when stuff comes up.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:45 PM   #62
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Low: Finding out that my boss plans to come to a certain meeting I am attending.

High: Finding out that it is going to be 70 degrees this weekend!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:41 AM   #63
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

HIGH - surprising my boss and our mutual friend yesterday with flourless chocolate cakes I baked. I make several of these each year for Passover and made theirs early because my boss's daughter is home from college this weekend.

LOW - the raging headache I woke up with this morning. Pretty sure it's because I'm a bit dehydrated. This too shall pass...

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:42 AM   #64
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

High: It's raining outside, and I just put down grass seed.

Low: My depression.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:27 PM   #65
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

HIGH--For today is my back is in a holding pattern and not hurting even after the several days of working out.
Low..playing muliti games of pool and haveing to stop before I wanted to,didnt want to push my luck with my back.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:56 PM   #66
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It was the same moment for both....realizing I'd gotten ready and prepared and came to work.....on my day off.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2010, 08:16 PM   #67
katzietootle

How Do You Identify?:
alien wandering
Relationship Status:
wandering

Location: illegal alien on mars, permanent resident on pluto,migrating to planet kazoom
katzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to behold

high:my best bud gave me a pre-owned crosman stinger R36
low: my monster boss will be attending seminar with me...:
whine:
Old 05-24-2010, 09:39 AM   #68
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

High: Making plans for a vacation.
Brett Michaels won Celebrity Apprentice for Diabetes Research Association.

Low: Fiercegrrl's surgery this week.
Valerie Bertinelli is getting married.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:02 AM   #69
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

High: Knowing I will be welcomed by some wonderful, good-hearted people in & around my new home town. (I was so impressed by how I was treated when visiting....I know I can make a HOME there and enjoy the surrounding area feeling safe and respected.)

Low: Having to duck my head and bend my back really low when working in this damn attic.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:28 AM   #70
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

High: My bestest veggy-tarian friend found a free spot in her schedule and invited me to dinner Friday. I CAN'T WAIT to see her!! We always have so much fun!! I'm so happy I'll get to see her again before moving!

Low: my iced coffee yesterday tasted sooooooo yummy, creamy and smooth.... today, IT'S NASTY!! WHAT did they do to screw it up so bad? ICK...and I bought two larges to get me through today! Oh well... better luck next time!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:26 PM   #71
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

High: Someone gave me much needed information that will help decrease a overwhelming roadblock. (Thanks Someone!)

Today is the first day in a week I dont feel as drained as a rung out dishrag- and I was able to get a couple of simple things done- like getting dinner in the crockpot.

Low: The house is an overwhelming mess. And the energy I had is now gone- and the promise I made to go to the gym today has not been met.

Im taking a pain pill and a damn nap. Needing both count as Lows too.
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:31 PM   #72
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,155 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

high: many

low: none. ok, well if you count the fact that it is truly a hot effing crotch up here that might be a low. Hmmm a high being a low.
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #73
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine View Post
high: many

low: none. ok, well if you count the fact that it is truly a hot effing crotch up here that might be a low. Hmmm a high being a low.
It's been bright but overcast (I know, but it's true!) here all day. Lovely weather in the 60s.

High: good conversation
Low: housemate coughing and hacking all over me with her undiagnosed icky self

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:25 PM   #74
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

low- washed 48 porch windows
high- ate supper with the deers and racoons.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2010, 11:40 PM   #75
cane

How Do You Identify?:
male identified butch
Relationship Status:
Married

cane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputation

High: Kids
Low: Co workers
cane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:25 PM   #76
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

High: sweet messages and calls
Low: feeling out of sorts now

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:53 AM   #77
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

High: Late night visits with him whether it be walking around Walmart, eating a IHOP or just playing farmville...

Low: Late night sleepiness...

But it is SOOO worth it!!

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 06:03 PM   #78
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,496 Times in 1,638 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

High-finding the missing the remote control under the bed
Low-allergy attacks
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:58 AM   #79
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Low: panicking about my move when things are coming together as planned

High: there's a lot of little things, but it basically boils down to making it through the day

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2010, 01:02 AM   #80
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

starting a motorcycle ride / event to raise money for an animal rescue [dobe!] = very high.

must do * L * [laundry] = low. . .
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post: