Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-27-2013, 10:38 PM   #3201
maryam

How Do You Identify?:
femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
taken

maryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Why..no. This one closed a while back.

Look for a new one to join, as soon as nycfembbw has this one wrapped up I'm guessin'.

If one hasn't been posted yet, I'd like to Wrangle this one
I'd like to be in on the next one too, please. Is there a theme yet?
maryam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maryam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 10:44 PM   #3202
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

I will have mine out soon, I already got it all squared away with nyc!
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2013, 10:37 AM   #3203
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Tommi will announce a new project once I receive all the cards for this round. Hopefully within a few weeks, so stay tuned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryam View Post
I'd like to be in on the next one too, please. Is there a theme yet?

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2013, 07:49 PM   #3204
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

UPDATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
BUMP. How's everyone's projects going? Please take an extra one or two weeks if you need it. For any of those stuck or pressed for time, please don't drop out. It is absolutely fine to write your secrets on simple paper or already made postcards. Keep it as simple as you want or need to.

POSTSECRET project (closed for sign up, due by mid-March)

1. Jennifer/nycfembbw (wrangler)-RECEIVED
2. ahk
3. Gemme
4. pajama
5. Bleu-RECEIVED
6. Laneydoll
7. Stepfordfemme-RECEIVED
8. Cara
9. laruss
10. Tommi-RECEIVED

Info:

Postcards due end of Feb (Send me a package with all the postcards, and I'll send you one back with postcards from each person participating). If in US send me 5 dollars for shipping. If in Canada send me 10. Please send me your package without any confirmation or need for signature. It's more likely to get lost at the nyc post office while it waits for me to come sign it than it is to just reach me without all that. To determine the number of postsecret postcards to make, subtract one (yourself) and you will know how many cards to make. PM me your address and I will send you mine IF we've never sent each other anything in the mail before (almost all of you I have before). You can make all the same postcard or all different ones. Secrets can be anonymous or you can sign your name, and you can let me decide who gets what or you can specify by writing it on the reverse side of the postcard (e.g. To: ahk From: Bleu -- or just From: Bleu or just To: ahk). All secrets must be kept secret and sacred, because while some go for light or not personal; some use it for catharsis. Postcards do not have to be 4x6, just reasonably sized. If you want to specify a "from" or a "to" (reminder: you can leave blank if you want, and I'll decide and you'll be anonymous), but you used both sides of your postcard for the project then just put it in a ziploc type baggie and stick a label on it or write on the baggie with permanent marker. For examples of postsecret, go to http://www.postsecret.com or http://www.photobucket.com and do a search for "post secret" or "postsecret"
[/QUOTE]

How do I... ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 12:50 AM   #3205
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

I put mine in the post office box on the way home from work today. Sorry for my procrastination! Hope everyone is well.

Cara

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 02:05 AM   #3206
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Soon. Wer'e almost there

Yeaaahhh cara.
How have you been.
Long time no see. The precious potted flower you sent for one of the projects is sunning in my kitchen window.

We are almost there.

Next project waiting in the wings, soon as this one is wrapped up.

Still to be heard from
LaneyDoll, laruss, and pajama,

Last edited by nycfem; 03-05-2013 at 05:23 AM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 10:29 PM   #3207
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks, Tommi! My little flower is sitting on the altar in my front hallway. Not that I have a back hallway. Or a side hallway. I digress. I've been doing a bit of hibernating. My new job is taking all sorts of energy from me, and my muse has been hiding. But guess what? My 90-day probation period is up next Monday! Can you believe it? Time sure is flying by. How are you? How is everyone, for that matter?

Hugs,

Cara

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 08:11 AM   #3208
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
Thanks, Tommi! My little flower is sitting on the altar in my front hallway. Not that I have a back hallway. Or a side hallway. I digress. I've been doing a bit of hibernating. My new job is taking all sorts of energy from me, and my muse has been hiding. But guess what? My 90-day probation period is up next Monday! Can you believe it? Time sure is flying by. How are you? How is everyone, for that matter?

Hugs,

Cara
Hey hey cara...I Beangoodhere
Hibernating is a good thing if it is part of self-nurturing and just as in nature your psyche and body can use , like nutrition. Your muse is storing up energy...look out when the time comes. Big smiles, and happy dances as you spin and grin.

Probation over in 3 day, celebrate and let your muse know it's time.

Hope everyone is ready for springing spring. We are going to need all of you

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 05:44 PM   #3209
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

UPDATED

_ _ _

Originally Posted by nycfembbw
BUMP. How's everyone's projects going? Please take an extra one or two weeks if you need it. For any of those stuck or pressed for time, please don't drop out. It is absolutely fine to write your secrets on simple paper or already made postcards. Keep it as simple as you want or need to.

POSTSECRET project (closed for sign up, due by mid-March)

1. Jennifer/nycfembbw (wrangler)-RECEIVED
2. ahk
3. Gemme
4. pajama
5. Bleu-RECEIVED
6. Laneydoll
7. Stepfordfemme-RECEIVED
8. Cara-RECEIVED
9. laruss
10. Tommi-RECEIVED

Info:

Postcards due end of Feb (Send me a package with all the postcards, and I'll send you one back with postcards from each person participating). If in US send me 5 dollars for shipping. If in Canada send me 10. Please send me your package without any confirmation or need for signature. It's more likely to get lost at the nyc post office while it waits for me to come sign it than it is to just reach me without all that. To determine the number of postsecret postcards to make, subtract one (yourself) and you will know how many cards to make. PM me your address and I will send you mine IF we've never sent each other anything in the mail before (almost all of you I have before). You can make all the same postcard or all different ones. Secrets can be anonymous or you can sign your name, and you can let me decide who gets what or you can specify by writing it on the reverse side of the postcard (e.g. To: ahk From: Bleu -- or just From: Bleu or just To: ahk). All secrets must be kept secret and sacred, because while some go for light or not personal; some use it for catharsis. Postcards do not have to be 4x6, just reasonably sized. If you want to specify a "from" or a "to" (reminder: you can leave blank if you want, and I'll decide and you'll be anonymous), but you used both sides of your postcard for the project then just put it in a ziploc type baggie and stick a label on it or write on the baggie with permanent marker. For examples of postsecret, go to http://www.postsecret.com or http://www.photobucket.com and do a search for "post secret" or "postsecret"

How do I... ?
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #3210
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Okay, taking a bold step forward as I'm in the departure lounge heading to China ...... I wanna be in the NEXT round of action because I actually know where the post office is and I'll be able to personally send 'things'. I've had to use co-workers here in Viet Nam and always needed to 'monitor' what I sent. lolol So, please, please, please, would someone inbox me privately to ensure I receive notice of a new project? Also, I require a VPN to actually access BFP here in Viet Nam ..... VPN are constantly being 'knocked out' in China so sometimes my access will be limited and I may not communicate regularly. Regarding sending packets ..... I don't mind NOT receiving something, I just want to participate. Perhaps the goodies I am to receive could be forwarded to someone in our community that needs a 'boost'. Okay, lots of things to think about and I need to get to my gate!

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 06:29 PM   #3211
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Sis, so excited you want to participate in the next round! I can vouch that Sis is completely responsible and reliable with mail. Actually I bet a bunch of you might remember her from the penpal projects years ago! She rocks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sis View Post
Okay, taking a bold step forward as I'm in the departure lounge heading to China ...... I wanna be in the NEXT round of action because I actually know where the post office is and I'll be able to personally send 'things'. I've had to use co-workers here in Viet Nam and always needed to 'monitor' what I sent. lolol So, please, please, please, would someone inbox me privately to ensure I receive notice of a new project? Also, I require a VPN to actually access BFP here in Viet Nam ..... VPN are constantly being 'knocked out' in China so sometimes my access will be limited and I may not communicate regularly. Regarding sending packets ..... I don't mind NOT receiving something, I just want to participate. Perhaps the goodies I am to receive could be forwarded to someone in our community that needs a 'boost'. Okay, lots of things to think about and I need to get to my gate!

Deb

How do I... ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #3212
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Hey everyone! My update: I have been fighting a sinus infection since Dec and seem to be taking a turn for the better. I am no longer coughing until I see stars (literally) and I feel like I may actually be part of the land of the living now.

I am working to get my part of this project completed and I would like to apologize to everyone for my delay.

Old 03-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #3213
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Dear Laneydoll,

We hope you feel better soon, and don't worry about the delay.

Lots of love from:

your pen friends

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 08:04 PM   #3214
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Hello y'all! I've been on a self-imposed cyber time-out, but I'm back and I've missed you guys! Hope everyone is well.

Tommi, can't wait to see what you have in store for us on the next round!
Old 03-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #3215
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

I've done 6 so far--
in the meantime, I've been studying for exams, Friday is my final exam before I graduate and yesterday (wednesday) our beeps (puppy) went missing. so in between studying and looking for dog-- I haven't had a chance to finish. But as of Friday at 12, I will be class free. Thank you for allowing my delay.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 09:06 PM   #3216
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation
Default I couldn't resist....*Chuckles

PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 02:04 PM   #3217
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

For those who need a little inspiration in completing their Postsecret cards, some good ones today:

http://www.postsecret.com/

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 06:40 PM   #3218
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Cool

On your mark

Get set...

It's almost SPRING, and a new project just waiting to spring up..

Last edited by Tommi; 03-19-2013 at 06:44 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 07:03 PM   #3219
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

First I need to receive postcards for the postsecret project from 5 members; ahk, Gemme, pajama, Laneydoll, and laruss. So far I have postcards from 5 members: Tommi, Stepfordfemme, Cara, Bleu, and me

Remember, you can always just write your secret on a non-homemade postcard if you want.

And here's your inspiration for the day:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
On your mark

Get set...

It's almost SPRING, and a new project just waiting to spring up..

How do I... ?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 08:03 PM   #3220
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
First I need to receive postcards for the postsecret project from 5 members; ahk, Gemme, pajama, Laneydoll, and laruss. So far I have postcards from 5 members: Tommi, Stepfordfemme, Cara, Bleu, and me

Remember, you can always just write your secret on a non-homemade postcard if you want.
My cards will be taken to the post office on Saturday so they can begin their trip to you.

Tags
artists, creative types