cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I hope the beginning to E/everyone's New Year is starting out well
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 09:55 AM   #262
AlexHunter

How Do You Identify?:
With a greeting and a handshake, typically
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

AlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST Reputation

I've been enjoying reading through this thread. It's inspired me to share my own self-identification, which I hope will be interpreted in a positive, drama-free manner. YMMV, ya know?

I identified as stone butch for many years. The biggest reason I did was because I absolutely hated being touched down there and instead of exploring the convoluted nature of my sexuality, I stuck the label on it and was done. Access denied. No. Touching. There. Ever.

Then, I was with a partner who tore my walls down - I don't mean vaginal ones, but emotional ones. She made me comfortable because I knew she saw me the way I saw myself - a man. To this day, I rarely even remove my clothes during sexual activity, unless we have an immense bond of trust and comfort. I was happy to lie naked with her because I knew I was seen for me.

I do not identify as a transman, though I did seriously consider transition at one point. I say I am genderqueer or transgendered but not transsexual. I see myself as mostly male, but have no desire to surgically or hormonally modify my female body.

I eventually let her go down on me, after several months of being together. I told her exactly what I wanted her to do. She got me off the second time she tried. I really enjoyed it.

I received "flesh head" many times from her after that, though I was usually the "giver" in our sex acts. I don't mind being rubbed, licked, or sucked - in fact, I rather like it with someone I love and would be disappointed if a femme I was with never wanted to do it. In fact, I had a relationship with a femme who was like that. It was fine for a long time, but I started to miss being touched occasionally. It's not a hugely important desire for me, but it's still there.

I don't like being penetrated. I will not let just anyone touch the flesh between my legs. It takes time for me to allow it and I don't want it all the time.

I don't feel comfortable identifying as stone because I feel it is subjective and not entirely true. I sometimes feel I am too stone for those who are not stone but not stone enough for those who are. I don't want to mislead anyone. I say I'm 90% stone and I still feel connected to stone butches and femmes because of my past history.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde

Last edited by AlexHunter; 01-18-2012 at 09:56 AM. Reason: typos
AlexHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:19 AM   #263
boobookitty

How Do You Identify?:
I like the tag Lipstick Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
not picky, but male pronouns are soothing to the psyche
Relationship Status:
not looking for more than friends

boobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputation

a wonderfully written (IMO) blog post:

http://afemmeinnyc.wordpress.com/201...llar-question/
Old 03-09-2012, 11:39 AM   #264
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

I have always said:

sometimes it's a clit and sometimes it's a cock....it all depends on the mind set of those involved..........
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 05:14 PM   #265
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobookitty View Post
a wonderfully written (IMO) blog post:

http://afemmeinnyc.wordpress.com/201...llar-question/
Great blog post! Thanks for posting.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 01:36 PM   #266
tara_kerrie

How Do You Identify?:
Whatever you want to call us
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she,
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,366 Times in 441 Posts
tara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
.. ahh .. .. i know this.......
and trust me.... as for me........ they can touch me do me.any way they want too.. lol lol .... ok think i just made myself blush.... lol
I am the same way!!!
tara_kerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tara_kerrie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 06:40 PM   #267
rande

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

rande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputationrande Has the BEST Reputation
Default Stone Butch

It took a long time for me to know that I wasn't the only one who got their sexual pleasure through pleasing their partner...mental orgasm, exactly.
For years, I thought I was bonkers...then one day I read Stone Butch Blues and wept openly, for the first time in years.

At long last I was able to identify myself as a human being....a living, breathing person....a stone butch.

I think I should have been born male, but it didn't happen. But that isn't what makes me stone.

It's my lack of desire to be touched in certain areas that makes me stone.
For me, its enough to have my partner lay close.....and kissing marathons are amazing too.
rande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:04 AM   #268
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

She and I, we got it going on...

Through healthy conversation; understanding, acceptance and sharing continue to be presented. I am an exceptionally blessed stoner gy to have such a beautiful, loving femme that shares with me and appreciates the stone gy that I am. As a sub and a partner to a stone, my girl respects where I'm coming from and is considerate of things we discussed early on in our relationship. However, I have been aware for some time that something needed to be adressed and permission granted for her to feel that she was not crossing boundaries.

We continue to grow as a couple, as lovers, as a stone with hys femme that loves hym, as a femme with her stone that appreciates and loves the sub that she is... It's a beautiful thing we got going on here.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 05:38 AM   #269
twinkletoes

How Do You Identify?:
64 million dollar question
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Waiting for little miss right

twinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputation

Hi am new to the planet and have never really been able to put myself into a box or attach myself to a label. To begin with I wished I could to feel more at ease about my sexuality but hey ho, I'm beginning to feel better about just being me Anyway, the point is I've always felt attracted to butch women or ladies that give off masculine energy in someway or another - feminine girls have never done anything for me. Stone butches also attract me but my not identifying as a stone femme.... ah dear, I find ID'ing and labelling all rather confusing and makes me feel I would not be compatible with certain people because of it? I hope this doesn't come across as ignorant or offensive in anyway, I'm a relative newbie to my own sexuality so please forgive my wide eyed-ness about everything
twinkletoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to twinkletoes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 07:30 AM   #270
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post
Hi am new to the planet and have never really been able to put myself into a box or attach myself to a label. To begin with I wished I could to feel more at ease about my sexuality but hey ho, I'm beginning to feel better about just being me Anyway, the point is I've always felt attracted to butch women or ladies that give off masculine energy in someway or another - feminine girls have never done anything for me. Stone butches also attract me but my not identifying as a stone femme.... ah dear, I find ID'ing and labelling all rather confusing and makes me feel I would not be compatible with certain people because of it? I hope this doesn't come across as ignorant or offensive in anyway, I'm a relative newbie to my own sexuality so please forgive my wide eyed-ness about everything
Maybe a good starting point would be to find out more about your own sexuality, what your own needs and desires truly are. Then it would be easier to figure out what your ideal match would be. Butches come in about a hundred different configurations, so once you know for sure what you want, you are bound to find it. It is hard when you are just learning all of this to know what you may or may not want. Places like this are great for figuring it out. Just read the related threads, ask all kinds of specific questions, and see what fits.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 08:42 AM   #271
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

it's okay that you don't ID as a stone femme. myself, I am a stone gy but my girl doesn't label as a stone femme. there are no set rules for the combo of relationships. it is what works for you and the person you choose to be with.

as kelt said take time to learn about yourself and to learn about the type of person you are attracted to. read read read. the planet has so many threads to learn from... enjoy yourself and welcome. and yes, ask questions...
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 08:49 AM   #272
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Maybe a good starting point would be to find out more about your own sexuality, what your own needs and desires truly are. Then it would be easier to figure out what your ideal match would be. Butches come in about a hundred different configurations, so once you know for sure what you want, you are bound to find it. It is hard when you are just learning all of this to know what you may or may not want. Places like this are great for figuring it out. Just read the related threads, ask all kinds of specific questions, and see what fits.
Eh... I'm not sure I agree with this. You state that butches come in a hundred different configurations, yet, I think it suggests that if you figure out what you like, then you figure out which label goes with those likes, then you go looking for that label, and you'll find what you're looking for.

With the thousands of threads about gender identity - and many of us have stated we do not, or will not, fit into any one label - I don't think that formula actually works. I think it brushes over the fact that one label can be defined in a thousand different ways by different people. I would hate for anyone to look strictly for a "stone butch", when there is a "queer butch" or some other label out there that would be a perfect match for them.

I think labels are useful for us to interpret how people perceive themselves, but because we all have different ideas of what each label means, I'm not sure we should put 100% stock into them.

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 09:07 AM   #273
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Maybe a good starting point would be to find out more about your own sexuality, what your own needs and desires truly are. Then it would be easier to figure out what your ideal match would be.
I agree completely with this statement.

I am clearly not butch so I hope it is OK to post here but I think this is an important statement.

I don't think Kelt is talking about labels at all. When we first come out, we may be vaguely aware of who, what and when, we may be attracted to; especially when we are young.

It takes time with reading as well as dating, to hone into what our our true sexual attraction and desires may be.

I find that I am still learning about what mine are and I have been out for some 30+ years.

It is a process and can't be rushed. It just has to happen organically.

I don't think labels have a bit to do with desire. They just make it easier to find those that share our deepest, darkest desires and needs. They may also change over time. What I wanted and needed at age 25 is quite different than my wants and needs of today.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 10:07 AM   #274
twinkletoes

How Do You Identify?:
64 million dollar question
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Waiting for little miss right

twinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputation

Just been reading through the comments people have kindly left thanks so much for the encouragement and advice. I guess sexuality is a very fluid thing that's constantly developing. I've just always seen the lesbian world as a bit of a complex minefield of strict labels and dos and donts but clearly this is not always the case and my inexperience with it all shows at times.
twinkletoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to twinkletoes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 03:38 PM   #275
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Just been reading through the comments people have kindly left thanks so much for the encouragement and advice. I guess sexuality is a very fluid thing that's constantly developing. I've just always seen the lesbian world as a bit of a complex minefield of strict labels and dos and donts but clearly this is not always the case and my inexperience with it all shows at times.
Your experiences are just as they should be to get you where you are now! I was right in the what is stone butch question land not too long ago. And what does it mean to desire what I desire and what label do I put on that.

So grateful that sexuality is fluid. For me that makes it very exciting and interesting.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2013, 09:49 PM   #276
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default BUMP BUMP BUMP !!

Bumping the thread for someone looking for stone butches.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:03 PM   #277
Jhenay

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Dating

Jhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST Reputation
Default Labels

Certain labels I like, certain ones I don't. And certain ones just seem necessary at certain times to avoid confusion.

I do identify as Stone Femme. I may move to the edges of that boundary depending on who I'm with, but when I'm searching....dating sites, etc... I say I'm looking for a stone butch.

I have had to explain what that meant to me, because I would keep getting soft butch types writing to me who had never heard the term stone butch. But of course...they have heard the term "pillow princess". Sigh... Just because I prefer not to do a certain thing, doesn't mean I have nothing of value to give. But that instantly lets me know that is not a stone butch, because hys viewpoint would be totally different because of hys preferences.

It's amazing to me how many people feel they need to put down Stone Femme as being "selfish", or "not really lesbian". But the simple facts are, I'm a very giving person, ....and I'm not going to find who I'm looking for by looking for a male.
Jhenay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jhenay For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2013, 11:43 PM   #278
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Another stone butch checking in ...

Good topic!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 12:16 AM   #279
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

this femme heart beats for stone butches.

thank you so much to all the stone butches who shared insight into their many varied experiences here. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhenay View Post
It's amazing to me how many people feel they need to put down Stone Femme as being "selfish", or "not really lesbian". But the simple facts are, I'm a very giving person, ....and I'm not going to find who I'm looking for by looking for a male.
indeed... as if I am not giving immensely in allowing my partner to be exactly who they are with me...
... as if opening my legs and giving access to my body, to its depths and responsiveness, its beauty, of allowing it to be accessed by my partner in the way they desire is not generous.
any stone femme knows... men CANNOT give us what we need and want... and men are NOT what we desire. outsiders can judge us based only on what they observe with their detachment from that... but the can never FEEL what we feel...
when you feel it... you know... and you know a stone butch is the only one that will do...
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 09:33 AM   #280
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatallyblonde View Post
t.. men CANNOT give us what we need and want... and men are NOT what we desire. outsiders can judge us based only on what they observe with their detachment from that... but the can never FEEL what we feel...
There are bisexual stone femmes. There are stone femmes who ID as transsensual or some version of that. So there are stone femmes who desire men.

Re the second comment, how do you know what other people feel?
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post: