Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 11-19-2009, 03:36 PM   #1
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
Does the 87000 trips I have had to make to the back of our facility today (50K+ sq ft) count as working out?

I need a scooter, I think or at the very least, one of these:
Actually, I think it would have been an awesome workout if ya made those trips on a pogo stick! Shad
Old 11-19-2009, 06:22 PM   #2
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows papa View Post
Actually, I think it would have been an awesome workout if ya made those trips on a pogo stick! Shad
I can see it now...hahaha
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:23 PM   #3
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Friday!!

Happy Friday everyone! So I did a ummm.....4000 yd swim workout this morning?? Again,sometimes I lose count. But I know I did 20 100 yd repeats! along with lot of other stuff. It was so beautiful here today I took an hour outta my study time and went for a bike ride,dusting off my road bike and doing about 17 miles.Awesome weather for it;cool enough so ya don't sweat a ton,but warm enough to ride in shorts and a short sleeve jersey. Planning on going for a mountain bike ride in the morning,mebbe I won't wind up like this>>>> Then it's nothing but schoolbooks and homework but it's gotta be done! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Shad
Old 11-30-2009, 10:49 PM   #4
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

well I just found this thread because I acutally just started looking for it.

Christie: I am so proud of you

Shad: friend I miss swimming I used to do a mile everyother day

so tomorrow I start my training for my first 5K. Does anyone have any great techniques and or helpful hints on running and how to get the most out of it? I am new to this sport and since I can not swim right now (no pool) or bike (killed it and almost me on the railroad tracks), the gym is what I've got... so I am on my journey to a better healthier me...

Smiles

PS: I just read the entire thread... since there are runners out there.. I wanna play too, I just need help and a bit of extra motivation... maybe if i do not focus on weight loss and focus on the athletic goal it will be better? any suggestions?

Last edited by hottprof; 11-30-2009 at 11:01 PM. Reason: add-ins
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:04 PM   #5
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

well since this thread seems so quiet... WAKE UP PEOPLE.... okay just kidding ...

Today was day #3 of my training... it went really well...I pushed.. well pushed is not the word I let my body do the talking and I ended up doing 5 intervals of 2 minutes jogs a piece.

Thank you Shadows papa for the advice on breathing. My body just adapts to it when I stop thinking about it... and after I realized I was holding my breath... I started fosusing on the wall and zoning out it really just took hold. I can not wait until tomorrow at the gym... maybe I will add some weights (but not for the legs they are ouchie enough)..

Smiles
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:33 PM   #6
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Angry Gone to Hell In a Handbasket

Looks back in since my workouts have gone to hell in the proverbial handbasket with the demands of finals coming up. Kat! Kudos to you for taking that first step!I would say just focus on the process and eat better,and don't obsess on the weight loss,it will come.Being healthy and feeling good about yourself is the main thing! I am doing a 10k this weekend at the state park here. I am not looking to set the woods on fire,just a nice slow easy pace to let my healing hamstring get back into it.There are lots of runners here with more experience and better technique than me,hopefully they will come on in and share their knowledge! Now,back into the handbasket I go!! Shad