Old 03-21-2010, 11:23 PM   #11
zannadyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch, genderbender, queer, fag-boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible
Relationship Status:
in love with a trans-dude!

zannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputationzannadyke Has the BEST Reputation

yeah... what hippieflower said. I had a friend once... she was an ex as well, but all through our relationship I told her I loved her unconditionally, I guess because I know we are all human, we all make mistakes, and if we realize we were wrong when confronted, we should be forgiven and we should move on, OR we will make mistakes and not seem like it's a mistake in our eyes, but knowing there is always someone who will love you despite, is good to know. Anyway, this person has done some wicked things to me and my family over the course of the last 4 to 5 months... about 5 months ago, I text messaged her, and these were my last words to her ever: "I have not stopped loving you. I love you unconditionally. You may have disappointed me, and for my own sanity, as well as my daughter's, we need to move on (from the madness you are creating). Please know I will always love you, and if you ever ask for my forgiveness, I will always grant it." Since then, I have been forbidden to make contact with her because a contract in the courts... which is a complete other story not worth going into. My daughter wants revenge: typical response of most... I just want to move on.
“Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don’t hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead surround yourself with optimistic people.” Zig Ziglar
zannadyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zannadyke For This Useful Post: