Old 01-22-2013, 01:26 PM   #301
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
When they section off 10 miles of hwy to work on a 2 ft patch.
Worse.....when sitting patiently (more or less) for minutes on end as the line creeps along and some %^!!@# decides to be cute and swing out and use the side of the road as their own personal lane to jump to the front of the line. Ignoring all the signs, cones and flashing lights then trying to act all surprised that the lanes merge and expecting you to LET THEM IN!! That would be "NO" and they would have to take the paint off my car and I still will *not* let them pull that arsehat trick. A friend was with me once when this happened and the guy was really coming over hard and I didn't give an inch. She was freaking out and asking me, "Where did you learn to drive, Talladega?"

Katniss~~(releasing my inner NASCAR)

p.s.....and sticky cabinet handles and fridge doors....blech!
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #302
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Back home there used to be this one intersection, up on a high rise where everyone needed to exit, and always a back up.

It NEVER failed, someone always flew past the line, stops right at the front to get in, and someone always LET them get in. If people would not allow the cutting they would have to wait like everyone else.

What is with that? Do they think their time is more important than everyone else's ?
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #303
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

a big ole pet peeve for me is when people throw trash out of their car!!

everyone has to go to gas stations, throw away your trash while you're fueling your car damn it!

throw your trash away when ya get home , asshats!!!

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 02:14 PM   #304
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Tim Hortons cups in Canada ! They are EVERYwhere, how come they can't make it to the trash? How come they use plastic lids that will take a bagillion years to deteriorate!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 03:44 PM   #305
Syr

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr

Thanked 1,130 Times in 217 Posts
Syr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST Reputation

Cupboard doors and drawers not properly closed. Will need to devise better training methods it seems.
Syr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Syr For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 04:09 PM   #306
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I think one of the things that peeve me the most is when someone acts PC in front of others and then when they go private. feel ok with saying racist, homophobic, transphobic, hateful things. Dont say the N word to me at home because no one is around to judge you, thinking I wont because I am white. I am white only because of genetics. I am all colors because I have evolved. Fuck you and your dirty little secretive comments...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 04:27 PM   #307
Fatale

How Do You Identify?:
Not your average babe in the woods.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Fatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST Reputation

Being interrupted when I'm speaking. I fully acknowledge that it might sometimes be hard to get a word in edge wise, but still.

Oh, and the word "upset". "Are your upset?" "Don't be upset...". That word drives me mad.
Fatale is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fatale For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 06:27 PM   #308
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
Worse.....when sitting patiently (more or less) for minutes on end as the line creeps along and some %^!!@# decides to be cute and swing out and use the side of the road as their own personal lane to jump to the front of the line. Ignoring all the signs, cones and flashing lights then trying to act all surprised that the lanes merge and expecting you to LET THEM IN!! That would be "NO" and they would have to take the paint off my car and I still will *not* let them pull that arsehat trick. A friend was with me once when this happened and the guy was really coming over hard and I didn't give an inch. She was freaking out and asking me, "Where did you learn to drive, Talladega?"

Katniss~~(releasing my inner NASCAR)

p.s.....and sticky cabinet handles and fridge doors....blech!

I feel the same way about this,my inner nash car was in full force when I drove the old farm truck cause it had a cross tye for a front bumper pluss a big heavy top bar od solid railraod steel that went around the side of the nearly to the end of the wheel well on the truck.I promis there were plenty of hot shots with cross tye and steel bar marks on the fancy cars or what have you.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #309
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Got one!

As I was driving to the bowling center, I came to a red light. Anyone know the definition of a split second? It is the time between the light turning green and the car behind me beeping at me. I know of at least 3 times I was saved from getting t-boned because I was not fast on the gas and someone blew through a red light. Think about that before beeping.

What is even worse is being 4th in line at a light, it turn green and the car behind me beeps.....really?!
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 10:07 PM   #310
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
I may hold a purse when asked....Looking in or getting something out of one of those things....not even when asked...I will bring the purse to you!

That wouldn't happen at my store
where's your store....I"m coming there!
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:29 AM   #311
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 1,605 Times in 545 Posts
torchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
Thank GOD I'm not alone in this. I fix crooked pictures too
in other people's houses!? lol

torchiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to torchiegirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 07:37 AM   #312
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 1,605 Times in 545 Posts
torchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputation

a filthy car interior.

there is something about a water bottle or an apple rolling around the floor board that just does me in. ....

:\

torchiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to torchiegirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 10:16 AM   #313
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I might have mentioned these before, but I like shiny things to be shiny. Especially bathroom and kitchen fixtures. I see water spots and I cringe.

I also hate seeing toothpaste (and hair) in the sink.

Sometimes I think Mare looks at a picture with Her head tilted, because I am always straightening pictures. She'll swear up and down that's it's level, but um, no. It drives me nuts to see a crooked picture (or anything) on the wall.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 02:52 PM   #314
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Grill me....

Going to a cookout and seeing the host toss meat on a dirty grill. No. Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong~!~!!

Rules for grilling;

1. It must be a Weber. (If you use gas you may as well cook at the stove indoors and be comfortable)

2. The Weber *must* be clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Do not put the meat on the grill until the flames are no longer shooting up the rack!

4. "Blackened" is not the same as "burned" and don't even try to pawn it off as such.

5. Meat goes directly on the rack, not tinfoil otherwise see #1 and cook at thr stove.

Katniss~~(raised where grilling and bbq are taken very seriously....)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 02:56 PM   #315
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

People who let their little children run amok in any store while they shop without a care in the world as to where those children are.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 03:00 PM   #316
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
Going to a cookout and seeing the host toss meat on a dirty grill. No. Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong~!~!!

Rules for grilling;

1. It must be a Weber. (If you use gas you may as well cook at the stove indoors and be comfortable)

2. The Weber *must* be clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Do not put the meat on the grill until the flames are no longer shooting up the rack!

4. "Blackened" is not the same as "burned" and don't even try to pawn it off as such.

5. Meat goes directly on the rack, not tinfoil otherwise see #1 and cook at thr stove.

Katniss~~(raised where grilling and bbq are taken very seriously....)

We can cook together...on a Weber, that is.
I have a 22 1/2 inch Weber that I've only used 3 times since moving to OKC
Makes no sense to use charcoal to fire up a grill for just me...unless I fire up the Smokey Joe.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 11:34 PM   #317
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchiegirl View Post

Maybe

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 11:27 AM   #318
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

ohhhhh I came to post something specifically and after reading over I thought of several more

I hate going to the news stand/ bookstore and the magazines and books are not in the right place...I hate when they get untidy at doctor's offices too...

The retail goddess in me DEMANDS that labels be facing out AND that the shelves be dust free and orderly...and since I'm no longer in retail, I do this habitually when I go to stores. (minus the dusting) I'm the customer that Barnes and Noble LOVES to see coming... I should really ask for a discount on my purchases...

My other peeve is yet another cleaning one. I can't stand when people use their sponge that washes dishes to wash EVERYTHING ELSE...the counters, the table, the fridge, the FLOOR..??!? I worked for a woman who did that. And she was a MEDICAL ASSISTANT....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 11:47 AM   #319
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
ohhhhh I came to post something specifically and after reading over I thought of several more

I hate going to the news stand/ bookstore and the magazines and books are not in the right place...I hate when they get untidy at doctor's offices too...

The retail goddess in me DEMANDS that labels be facing out AND that the shelves be dust free and orderly...and since I'm no longer in retail, I do this habitually when I go to stores. (minus the dusting) I'm the customer that Barnes and Noble LOVES to see coming... I should really ask for a discount on my purchases...

My other peeve is yet another cleaning one. I can't stand when people use their sponge that washes dishes to wash EVERYTHING ELSE...the counters, the table, the fridge, the FLOOR..??!? I worked for a woman who did that. And she was a MEDICAL ASSISTANT....
I'm like that at store too but only when the person I am with is taking a lengthy time making their mind. Its not that I'm bored but more like - look at these messy shelves. Here let me straighten them for you people lol.

I have issue with couch pillows. If they are going to be there then they need to be evenly distributed across the couch.

Don't leave dirty dishes in any room of the house other than the kitchen... And preferably in the sink or dish washer.

Okay gonna stop now or I may start sounding rather petty lol

Last edited by jac; 01-24-2013 at 11:50 AM.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 11:58 AM   #320
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchiegirl View Post

I've been known to lol.
Or at least bring it to their attention.
It just grinds my nerves if I don't say or do something about it.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:

Tags
pet peeve