Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-15-2015, 12:19 PM   #21
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I love mornings but not as a physical up and out time. I prefer early afternoon for that. Mornings are my brain time.

Weekday mornings I get up at 5:30-6:00 and write, read, drink tea, answer emails, text and piddle about in bed.

At 7:15 I panic, shove a protein shake in my gob, have a 3 minute shower, throw clothes on grab bag and run out door with espresso in travel mug, speed walk to train.

then get on train and have a leisurely 20 min to drink it. Arrive at school station and jet to class.

Weekend - sleep in till about 8 or 9 am, make tea and bring back to bed, read news, posts, emails, write, have IM chats with far away friends, sometimes a Skype call.

Get out of bed completely at around 11/11:30 and make a lovely breckfast. Watch a documentary over breckfast, then study my arse off till I take a break to go for a walk/walk-jog.

My "mornings" on the weekend last until about 1/1:30 pm.

I like my mornings to be my brain time to process thoughts. It's when my best thinking is done. So if it's coming up to mid terms or finals, I get up at 4:30 or 5 am to study, rather than stay up too late studying. My brain shuts off completely at around 9:30/10pm and after that point I can either have light chat or watch a movie.

More of a lark than an owl.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2015, 01:19 AM   #22
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default Some days its...

Wed-Fri my alarm clock wakes me up at 2:00am.I give myself an hour to wash,brush,flush,and get dress(yeah,in that order).I'm on the road by 3:00-3:30am.I will usually wait until 7-8am to have any breakfest,but i'll grab some fruit and fill up my two coffee thermoses before I head out the door that morning.I don't return home until the aftenoon that same day.On some weekends,i'm on the road usually by 3-4am that saturday morning and I won't return home until sunday evening around 6:00pm.The weekends could mean sleeping at a hotel/motel.Sometimes I could be sleeping in my van..depends,really..sometimes i'll say fuck it and head home saturday evening.

Sleeping is not a problem(although I complain alot about not getting enough sleep)..my job has to do with alot of waiting,that means naps in between.This new mon-fri 9-5pm job coming my way in december means changes I could get use to,or not...I'm set in my ways..in the end,i might just return to this job by next spring.The sacto job is a new adventure for me,I never get tired of new adventures in my life.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 05:06 AM   #23
Red-Dragon

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
hym/dude/him/bro
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Red-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST Reputation

mostly I hit my snooze button for an hr than I wake up grab a shower grab my protine shaker bottles fill up one of them have one in the car than I go to work. I cant eat anything in the morning so I just make a protine shake or breakfast in a bottle lol. if its my off day u wont see me till 3 or 4pm still in my pjs and probably yawning still
Red-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote