Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-09-2009, 07:10 AM   #61
MizzSabra

How Do You Identify?:
N/a
Relationship Status:
N/A

MizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST Reputation

Try and figure out why I'm up so early.

Shower.
Drive over the small scary bridge to see MsD for lunch.
Bake a Key Lime Pie.
MizzSabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:21 AM   #62
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Right now I am in the hospital waiting to hear news from my bio-father's doctors. I am on coffee #3. There is a cnp who is a flaming, ass chewing bitch on wheels (she won't get out of her chair), and my is back.

I think I will take my flaming gay ass over to the nurses station and hit on her. I need a new .
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:56 AM   #63
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,850 Times in 511 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

I have to get my big gay ass in the big gay shower and wash my big gay hair so that I can meet big gay Sabra for lunch.

MsDemeanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:17 PM   #64
MizzSabra

How Do You Identify?:
N/a
Relationship Status:
N/A

MizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
I have to get my big gay ass in the big gay shower and wash my big gay hair so that I can meet big gay Sabra for lunch.

I'm having hot chocolate and eating a squishy donut from Safeway right now...I have to wait til the house warms up a bit to shower.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:12 PM   #65
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I have to take my big gay ass to the shower

I have to take my big gay ass to get dressed

Then I will play with the furkids and nap with them while watching

Another big ol' gay day!

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:39 AM   #66
MizzSabra

How Do You Identify?:
N/a
Relationship Status:
N/A

A little wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
Some hot chocolate (apparently I can't find the cup smilie )

Send some of these down the street.

Salmon, green beans and roasted potatoes for dinner.
Old 12-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #67
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

My gay self is going to watch football today

then later tonight my gay self is going to make steak, rice and veggies for dinner
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:10 PM   #68
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:

MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Big gay work for a few hours, followed by bigly and gayly photographing some jewelry for Etsy and some stuff for ebay. Big gay cookie baking tonight.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:14 PM   #69
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

My queer ass is installing baseboards in my bedroom and hallway.
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:03 PM   #70
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

i'm doing some gay garage cleaning/organizing, in heels*

*hahaha, yeah right.

but i am wearing one of my favorite tees: everybody loves a soul sista

(i think wearing something fun helps me feel better about the drudgery of doing something that my inner-child truly believes is SOMEONE ELSES JOB!!!. ahem)

is smoking a 14lb turkey and watching the game. and most importantly, telling me how much progress i'm making when i get stuck sorting my shit.
h o w g a y !!!

(please tell me if you need something, most likely i have it in my garage, kthx)
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:19 PM   #71
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Retro Daddy, Male-Identified
Preferred Pronoun?:
He Him Sir Mister Husband Dom Master
Relationship Status:
Single and ready for a garden party

Blue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST Reputation

Working on and getting everyone's Holiday Cards out today! That's on the top of my list and then big fun party tonight!
Blue_Daddy-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:22 PM   #72
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Well my take over the world liberal gay agenda is all about giving up my Sunday to grade papers. I am trying to get ahead because finals are coming due and so are final papers urgh. So I am trying to gaily educate my grammar stunted students in the fine art of putting a sentence together My girlfriend's gay agenda is equally shocking: she's watching goodfellas and rearranging the kitchen and doing laundry - sometimes all at the same time. I'm not a multi-tasker. I can only do one thing at a time

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:24 PM   #73
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Vegan_Daddy-O View Post
Working on and getting everyone's Holiday Cards out today!
Thanks for the reminder. I should probably haul my big gay ass to the store in the next few days and get some cards.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:28 PM   #74
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Retro Daddy, Male-Identified
Preferred Pronoun?:
He Him Sir Mister Husband Dom Master
Relationship Status:
Single and ready for a garden party

Blue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
Thanks for the reminder. I should probably haul my big gay ass to the store in the next few days and get some cards.
Haha..yes I agree, you should!! ..before the Holidays have come and gone..LoL!!!
Blue_Daddy-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:30 PM   #75
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

take a shower .... (check)
take a nap ..... (check)
do laundry ....(check)
take out garbage ... (check)
clean up house ..... (in process)
pet the fuzzy boy as he sleeps ..... (throughout day)
pet the fuzzy girl as she sleeps ..... (throughout day)
wait for Mare to call and advise when is best time to drop in roast .... (pending)
spending time with Mare and cuddling on the couch .... (priceless)

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:32 PM   #76
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lost tribe of Israel found in woman's garage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
i'm doing some gay garage cleaning/organizing, in heels*

*hahaha, yeah right.

but i am wearing one of my favorite tees: everybody loves a soul sista

(i think wearing something fun helps me feel better about the drudgery of doing something that my inner-child truly believes is SOMEONE ELSES JOB!!!. ahem)

is smoking a 14lb turkey and watching the game. and most importantly, telling me how much progress i'm making when i get stuck sorting my shit.
h o w g a y !!!

(please tell me if you need something, most likely i have it in my garage, kthx)
When she sez she has everything in her garage she really means it people. This morning I found a Tiffany's box with a key chain in it. She said it was a gift from her sister and was too small. Other noteable items I have seen include a table size bronze statue of a bear, tools (never used--gifts for me!), a Samsonite vintage briefcase (Mission Impossible style--another gift for me!), shoes, shoes and more shoes, purses, purses and many more purses, assorted lamps, Jimmy Hoffa, a million journals some filled some empty, Abe Lincoln's letters to Mary, every book ever written about organization, oh and cosmetics! Numerous treasures and artifacts from days gone past! Waiting for some wreckage of the Titanic to be unearthed or perhaps some lost paintings of Georgia O'Keefe.
Will keep you posted.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:34 PM   #77
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
When she sez she has everything in her garage she really means it people. This morning I found a Tiffany's box with a key chain in it. She said it was a gift from her sister and was too small. Other noteable items I have seen include a table size bronze statue of a bear, tools (never used--gifts for me!), a Samsonite vintage briefcase (Mission Impossible style--another gift for me!), shoes, shoes and more shoes, purses, purses and many more purses, assorted lamps, Jimmy Hoffa, a million journals some filled some empty, Abe Lincoln's letters to Mary, every book ever written about organization, oh and cosmetics! Numerous treasures and artifacts from days gone past! Waiting for some wreckage of the Titanic to be unearthed or perhaps some lost paintings of Georgia O'Keefe.
Will keep you posted.
She wouldn't happen to have the dead sea scrolls, would she? I'm thinking it would be an AWESOME Christmas present!

The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2009, 01:39 PM   #78
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
She wouldn't happen to have the dead sea scrolls, would she? I'm thinking it would be an AWESOME Christmas present!

no, but perhaps a dead pelt. address? (you'll have to tolerate lots of whole foods shopping and football watching--i mean, you can't even mock the steelers a little, it's serious. he's got a scrapbook. WHICH IS ALSO IN THE GARAGE! along with many other *steelers knick Knacks!!!*)
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:39 PM   #79
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default New species of plant discovered in woman's garage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
I haven't seen the Dead Sea Scrolls yet but we still have about 50% of mystery boxes and bins to go through. They might be there........will report more as this story unfolds.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:12 PM   #80
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
no, but perhaps a dead pelt. address? (you'll have to tolerate lots of whole foods shopping and football watching--i mean, you can't even mock the steelers a little, it's serious. he's got a scrapbook. WHICH IS ALSO IN THE GARAGE! along with many other *steelers knick Knacks!!!*)
Oh God no, not the Steelers. But, I guess the Steelers are better than the Eagles.

Thanks for the pelt offer, but for now, I will have to decline. But if you come across one of these ...

I'll be glad to take it off your hands.