Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 11-28-2010, 10:43 AM   #81
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_girl View Post
I recently received a beautiful rose quartz bracelet from my Spirit Sister, I love it!
Rose quartz is absolutely beautiful! I know you will get much joy from your bracelet.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 11:46 AM   #82
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

i just ran into this thread... while i read most of it i still have to come back to finish... its a great thread...

rocks and gems have always talked to me... i am not learned in any way... i just do what it tells me to do... it being whatever mineral i am connected with at the time...

i recently gave away all of my healing stones... i met someone that needed more than i did... when i was trying to get a feel for what would help her everything i had spoke to me... so i gave my entire collection away...

since then i have replaced a couple of pcs... actually mostly greens... i am really in need of some clears... i feel it... i feel like i need to sit under the moon and recharge myself...

i recently ran into a really neat gift that i have sent as a present to someone that needed what it had... there is a place called dahlonega, ga... it has lots of mines and such... there is a site from near there
( http://www.goldngem.com/index.php ) the place offers bags of dirt that you can sift thru and find all kinds of different gems and rocks... for 45$ delivered you get a great variety in the bag... its huge... prolly 25#s of dirt... and... i am a firm believer in playing in dirt... a friend just turned 40... she got a bag of dirt from me... and ended up with about 20 pcs out of it... and.... from the sound of it loved playing in the dirt again as an adult...

so... anyway... i am rambling...
i just wanted to thank all of you for sharing all this info with us... i hope i can retain some of it... tell me what i should keep around me to do that? what stone will help with my memory retention problems???

ok... enough... thanks again...
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 11:55 AM   #83
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post
there is a place called dahlonega, ga... it has lots of mines and such... there is a site from near there ( http://www.goldngem.com/index.php ) the place offers bags of dirt that you can sift thru and find all kinds of different gems and rocks... for 45$ delivered you get a great variety in the bag... its huge... prolly 25#s of dirt... and... i am a firm believer in playing in dirt... a friend just turned 40... she got a bag of dirt from me... and ended up with about 20 pcs out of it... and.... from the sound of it loved playing in the dirt again as an adult...

I turn 50 in March. This is SO going on my birthday list! What a fabulous idea.

Memory retention would be citrine. Also good for writer's blocks. It's often called the student's stone because it helps you focus.

Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 01:22 PM   #84
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post
i just ran into this thread... while i read most of it i still have to come back to finish... its a great thread...

rocks and gems have always talked to me... i am not learned in any way... i just do what it tells me to do... it being whatever mineral i am connected with at the time...

i recently gave away all of my healing stones... i met someone that needed more than i did... when i was trying to get a feel for what would help her everything i had spoke to me... so i gave my entire collection away...

since then i have replaced a couple of pcs... actually mostly greens... i am really in need of some clears... i feel it... i feel like i need to sit under the moon and recharge myself...

i recently ran into a really neat gift that i have sent as a present to someone that needed what it had... there is a place called dahlonega, ga... it has lots of mines and such... there is a site from near there
( http://www.goldngem.com/index.php ) the place offers bags of dirt that you can sift thru and find all kinds of different gems and rocks... for 45$ delivered you get a great variety in the bag... its huge... prolly 25#s of dirt... and... i am a firm believer in playing in dirt... a friend just turned 40... she got a bag of dirt from me... and ended up with about 20 pcs out of it... and.... from the sound of it loved playing in the dirt again as an adult...

so... anyway... i am rambling...
i just wanted to thank all of you for sharing all this info with us... i hope i can retain some of it... tell me what i should keep around me to do that? what stone will help with my memory retention problems???

ok... enough... thanks again...
Allowing yourself to be led by the stones is what I do rather than relying on my eyes. I think we never really own our stones, rather we are merely caretakers. Like you I give mine away when led.

The gift of dirt sounds wonderful! I love having my hands in soil too. When the warm weather returns I plan to go up to Franklin and play in the dirt at the gem mines - the real dirt, not the enriched stuff. Or go back out to the Reid Gold Mine and do some panning. Whether panning or mining you get to play in the water and in the dirt enabling you to connect with most of the elements.

In addition to Citrine for memory you can use Opal or Howlite.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:31 PM   #85
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Every time I sleep near an amethyst I have weird lucid dreams. Anyone else ever have that?

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:34 AM   #86
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Every time I sleep near an amethyst I have weird lucid dreams. Anyone else ever have that?
How interesting...i know it will help prevent nightmares. Can you elaborate on "wierd"? Have you cleansed it? Try softening its energies with some rose quartz.

The worst experience i've had with anything was with some stibnite. i encountered some last year and absolutely couldn't get it out of my mind...i craved it. At that time the cost of that particular piece was far beyond my budget. But earlier this year i came across some that was within my budget and bought it. Not too long afterward i was overcome by intense negativity. Despite cleansing and the use of sodalite and chlorite (stibnite is a trickster, and toxic, so you have to be very careful with it) it was really freaky. After some conversations with a friend i realised the best thing to do was to remove it from my home and do some serious cleansing and casting.

When i went to bury it i immediately broke out in hives from head to toe. As i was digging the hole i was swarmed with these little gnat things. All cleared after i finished.

i was really obsessed with this mineral...think "Lord of the Rings"...it was my "precious". Today i won't go near the stuff and won't touch anything it has come in contact with when i am in a crystal shop. No, no, no...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 07:10 AM   #87
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
How interesting...i know it will help prevent nightmares. Can you elaborate on "wierd"? Have you cleansed it? Try softening its energies with some rose quartz.

The worst experience i've had with anything was with some stibnite. i encountered some last year and absolutely couldn't get it out of my mind...i craved it. At that time the cost of that particular piece was far beyond my budget. But earlier this year i came across some that was within my budget and bought it. Not too long afterward i was overcome by intense negativity. Despite cleansing and the use of sodalite and chlorite (stibnite is a trickster, and toxic, so you have to be very careful with it) it was really freaky. After some conversations with a friend i realised the best thing to do was to remove it from my home and do some serious cleansing and casting.

When i went to bury it i immediately broke out in hives from head to toe. As i was digging the hole i was swarmed with these little gnat things. All cleared after i finished.

i was really obsessed with this mineral...think "Lord of the Rings"...it was my "precious". Today i won't go near the stuff and won't touch anything it has come in contact with when i am in a crystal shop. No, no, no...
lol @ my precious

I think it must have been the energy. The dream was about me trying to hook up with my mom. Yes it was effed the eff up. I was like woah!!!! I put it there too on purpose just to see what would happened and I didn't even think to clean it first so it was my own fault. We went to a gem fair and got it from there.

My friend went to a therapist and the therapist gave her a necklace with a crystal on it. In the session she called my friend fat and made her feel like crap then gave her this necklace. So my friend felt like crap of course after so we made her burn the crystal (because we had a fire going) and she felt much better, back to her old happy self. We also forbid her from going to see that therapist again. I didn't know therapists gave out stuff like that.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 07:37 AM   #88
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
lol @ my precious

I think it must have been the energy. The dream was about me trying to hook up with my mom. Yes it was effed the eff up. I was like woah!!!! I put it there too on purpose just to see what would happened and I didn't even think to clean it first so it was my own fault. We went to a gem fair and got it from there.

My friend went to a therapist and the therapist gave her a necklace with a crystal on it. In the session she called my friend fat and made her feel like crap then gave her this necklace. So my friend felt like crap of course after so we made her burn the crystal (because we had a fire going) and she felt much better, back to her old happy self. We also forbid her from going to see that therapist again. I didn't know therapists gave out stuff like that.
Oh my...yes you must cleanse and charge that piece asap. i've made that mistake myself. BTW - we're in a full moon now...cleanse it in salt water, smudge with sage and frankincense then place it in the moonlight to recharge before reprogramming.

Wondering about your dream...perhaps the stone was helping you by removing enough blockage or stress associated with your relationship with your mother to enable you to see something. Try meditating on your dream while holding some smoky quartz.

Called her fat? Oh lawdy!!! Sounds like that therapist needs some therapy herself. But they're human and sometimes they cross boundaries...mine did a couple of weeks ago and after discussion with friends i fired her.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:17 AM   #89
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Amethyst was the first stone I was ever attracted to. And I still quite like it. It could be that the stone was helping you clear your energies creating insteresting dreams.

Ebon did it continue after the first night? Or did you remove the stone?

I have half a geode of amethyst that weighs approx. 45 lbs resting between my bedroom and the rest of the house. I have a healing room in my house and see a varying number of patients every week. I find that it helps to keep the energy of healing (and not so healing energy) out of my bedroom. I sleep and feel much better with it there. I noticed a huge difference right away.

I also cleanse my stones under full and new moons. I love the feel of them after I take them back into my healing room. They look all sparkly and twinkly and ready to work!! Or sit around and look pretty while absorbing negative energies/entities.

I can't use my quartz very much, clear or white, the vibrations make me vibrate right outta my head. Sometimes I like going into crystal shops just to feel the top of my head come off. And other times I can't walk through the doors. These are stores that generally have very large quartz crystals. You know those chunks, they generally are more than my monthly salary .

Thanks for listening.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 09:49 AM   #90
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
Amethyst was the first stone I was ever attracted to. And I still quite like it. It could be that the stone was helping you clear your energies creating insteresting dreams.

I have half a geode of amethyst that weighs approx. 45 lbs resting between my bedroom and the rest of the house. I have a healing room in my house and see a varying number of patients every week. I find that it helps to keep the energy of healing (and not so healing energy) out of my bedroom. I sleep and feel much better with it there. I noticed a huge difference right away.

I also cleanse my stones under full and new moons. I love the feel of them after I take them back into my healing room. They look all sparkly and twinkly and ready to work!! Or sit around and look pretty while absorbing negative energies/entities.

I can't use my quartz very much, clear or white, the vibrations make me vibrate right outta my head. Sometimes I like going into crystal shops just to feel the top of my head come off. And other times I can't walk through the doors. These are stores that generally have very large quartz crystals. You know those chunks, they generally are more than my monthly salary .

Thanks for listening.
Wow that is awesome work you do there. I can (but can't) wait to get to that level.

No I removed it because it freaked me out. I didn't understand that it could actually be clearing blockages I was a lot younger and less wiser than I am now.

I recently went out of town and my friends had one sitting over my head where I was sleeping. I didn't notice it until I woke up after I had the weird dreams again but they were not as weird as the ones I had about my mom.

I'm attracted to hematite.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Old 10-14-2011, 09:59 AM   #91
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I'm attracted to hematite.
Interesting..is this new?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 10:01 AM   #92
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
Interesting..is this new?
No it's been around for ages.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematite

Hematite, also spelled as haematite, is the mineral form of iron(III) oxide (Fe2O3), one of several iron oxides. Hematite crystallizes in the rhombohedral system, and it has the same crystal structure as ilmenite and corundum. Hematite and ilmenite form a complete solid solution at temperatures above 950 °C.

Hematite is a mineral, colored black to steel or silver-gray, brown to reddish brown, or red. It is mined as the main ore of iron. Varieties include kidney ore, martite (pseudomorphs after magnetite), iron rose and specularite (specular hematite). While the forms of hematite vary, they all have a rust-red streak. Hematite is harder than pure iron, but much more brittle. Maghemite is a hematite- and magnetite-related oxide mineral.

Huge deposits of hematite are found in banded iron formations. Grey hematite is typically found in places where there has been standing water or mineral hot springs, such as those in Yellowstone National Park in the United States. The mineral can precipitate out of water and collect in layers at the bottom of a lake, spring, or other standing water. Hematite can also occur without water, however, usually as the result of volcanic activity.

Clay-sized hematite crystals can also occur as a secondary mineral formed by weathering processes in soil, and along with other iron oxides or oxyhydroxides such as goethite, is responsible for the red color of many tropical, ancient, or otherwise highly weathered soils.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Old 10-14-2011, 10:11 AM   #93
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Thanks for listening.
The first stone i was attracked to is quartz...in fact i own more of this than anything else. One of the most relaxing things for me is to just run my hands through a big bowl of it. I've got Tibetans, enhydros, phantoms and Arkansas just to name a few. But my favourite piece by far is a big chunk that was given to me earlier this year by a friend from his yard. He just tossed it to me one day. i love this piece - it has an amazing energy...

i love crystal shops too and can/have spent hours in them not te mention a lot of $$$. There's a place up in Asheville called Points of Light and one of these days i'm going to pay them a visit. But i'll need a chaperone for my wallet...LOL
Old 10-14-2011, 10:12 AM   #94
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Ebon, i meant your attraction...
Old 10-14-2011, 10:47 AM   #95
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
Ebon, i meant your attraction...
oh lmao!!!!

No I have always been attracted to it.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Old 10-14-2011, 10:56 AM   #96
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
oh lmao!!!!

No I have always been attracted to it.
LOL...i love it too and always wear a ring and bracelet made from it.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:03 PM   #97
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:

foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
The first stone i was attracked to is quartz...in fact i own more of this than anything else. One of the most relaxing things for me is to just run my hands through a big bowl of it. I've got Tibetans, enhydros, phantoms and Arkansas just to name a few. But my favourite piece by far is a big chunk that was given to me earlier this year by a friend from his yard. He just tossed it to me one day. i love this piece - it has an amazing energy...

i love crystal shops too and can/have spent hours in them not te mention a lot of $$$. There's a place up in Asheville called Points of Light and one of these days i'm going to pay them a visit. But i'll need a chaperone for my wallet...LOL
Miss Scarlett you can have all the quartz you like!! You won't offend me at all. I have two beautiful hunks of quartz from the Berkshires. I was at a Twilight Covening Retreat. I was in that area for a workshop at the Omega Institute. Have either of you been there? And then since I was so close I went to the Retreat. The woods were BEAUTIFUL. It was there I picked up my pieces. I use them quite often when I am building medicine wheels or just building a circle for "whatever". Those don't seem to affect me. But yeah "clearer" quartz... it makes my arm tingle from my fingers to my elbow. The clearer the more the zing.

Ebon, I really like Hematite. I also am very attracted to Apache Tears and Moqui Balls (or shaman stones) those are, to me, exceptionally grounding. It is interesting that amethyst has that affect on you. You may be much more sensitive than you give yourself credit for. (??)

I can't buy any more crystals. This may sound a bit out there, so bear with me...but my stones are adamant no more come in. In their "eye" (not quite sure how to put that out there without seeming even more flakey) I don't use them enough, so why would I bring more in.

So, other than looking pretty, what do you use your stones for? If I may ask that is.

One of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE STONES is chrysocolla. I love it. I love the look, the feel and it is beautiful set in silver. I wish I knew how much I loved it when I was in Peru. I would have brought much more home. It is sooooooo expensive here.

Muriel Strode
Old 10-14-2011, 12:08 PM   #98
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
Miss Scarlett you can have all the quartz you like!! You won't offend me at all. I have two beautiful hunks of quartz from the Berkshires. I was at a Twilight Covening Retreat. I was in that area for a workshop at the Omega Institute. Have either of you been there? And then since I was so close I went to the Retreat. The woods were BEAUTIFUL. It was there I picked up my pieces. I use them quite often when I am building medicine wheels or just building a circle for "whatever". Those don't seem to affect me. But yeah "clearer" quartz... it makes my arm tingle from my fingers to my elbow. The clearer the more the zing.

Ebon, I really like Hematite. I also am very attracted to Apache Tears and Moqui Balls (or shaman stones) those are, to me, exceptionally grounding. It is interesting that amethyst has that affect on you. You may be much more sensitive than you give yourself credit for. (??)

I can't buy any more crystals. This may sound a bit out there, so bear with me...but my stones are adamant no more come in. In their "eye" (not quite sure how to put that out there without seeming even more flakey) I don't use them enough, so why would I bring more in.

Totally got it!

So, other than looking pretty, what do you use your stones for? If I may ask that is.

One of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE STONES is chrysocolla. I love it. I love the look, the feel and it is beautiful set in silver. I wish I knew how much I loved it when I was in Peru. I would have brought much more home. It is sooooooo expensive here.
Well I used my hematite for grounding and balancing. I usually transfer any negative energy into them then clean it. I don't usually use them to look pretty although I know some people use them for both or just to look pretty. I had an awesome hematite ring. I don't have any crystals or minerals at the moment but I do try to meditate as often as possible to keep my grounded.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Old 10-14-2011, 12:19 PM   #99
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

i love chrysocolla and moqui balls too and have several pieces...

Some of my other inventory:

spheres: fluorite, amethyst, rainbow obsidian, sodalite, serpentine, clear quartz, selenite, unakite, rose quartz, bloodstone, jet

obelisks: amethyst, citrine, clear and phantom quartz

wands: labradorite, amethyst, rose quartz, yellow jasper, tiger eye, selenite

loose pieces: lepidolite, amethyst, jet, jaspers, unakite, kyanite (blue, green, black, moldavite, tektite, lava, obsifian, sodalite, bloodstone, citrine, turquoise, lapis, smoky quartz (cathedral), blue lace agate, calcite (honey, blue, green, orange, red, white, clear), malachite, meteorites, snow quartz, rose quartz, carnelian, aventurine (green, blue, red), tiger eye (gold, red blue), tourmaline (black, watermelon, pink, blue, yellow), garnet (red, clear, green)

my most recent acquisitions; apache tears (i tend to give these away), a huge hunk of azurite, herkimers and several fluorite octahedrons

i moved recently and am dedicating the second bedroom in my apartment to my crystals and i'm going to use a long white marble for the larger altar. i'm hoping to acquire a large amethyst geode when i have several hundred extra dollars that is...LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 01:03 PM   #100
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Well I used my hematite for grounding and balancing. I usually transfer any negative energy into them then clean it. I don't usually use them to look pretty although I know some people use them for both or just to look pretty. I had an awesome hematite ring. I don't have any crystals or minerals at the moment but I do try to meditate as often as possible to keep my grounded.
I think meditation is very important to keep grounded. I have a daily practice that takes literally five minutes. I use my rattle and 'blend' with my authentic self... some say god self... some say higher self... I have no definition for what I blend with... except to say that it helps me stay in my body, present and focused. My grounding exercise before my patients come can vary from silent prayer; to dance to playing my drum or just sitting silently brushing my thoughts away like dust off an antique (me being the antique that is )

Ebon I love the quotes from Malcolm X and Einstein in your signature. These are two of my favorite Einstein quotes:

Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.

&

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. (That is my motto!!)

Muriel Strode
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:

Tags
gemstones, healing, metaphysical, spiritual, stones