Notices

Old 09-13-2011, 09:41 PM   #81
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Curious George. Despite gettingninto a fine mess sometimes, the man in the yellow hat always saves him.

WYR have to give up your favorite hobby for a month
Or
WYR be so constipated you have SEVERE abdominal cramps
Would TOTALLY give up the hobby for a month

WYR have a ruptured appendix or sit through a GOP national convention?

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:03 AM   #82
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Curious George. Despite gettingninto a fine mess sometimes, the man in the yellow hat always saves him.

WYR have to give up your favorite hobby for a month
Or
WYR be so constipated you have SEVERE abdominal cramps
Give up my fav hobby.
WYR have great parents but no siblings, or real crappy parents and great siblings that love you and are very close with you?
Old 09-14-2011, 01:27 PM   #83
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I was raised almost as an only child (nearest brother 12 years older), and had good parents, so I lived that . I'd do that again vs. the fights between closer sibs.

WYR travel alone to a foreign country, or travel with a close friend to a place you know well?
Old 09-14-2011, 01:38 PM   #84
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
I was raised almost as an only child (nearest brother 12 years older), and had good parents, so I lived that . I'd do that again vs. the fights between closer sibs.

WYR travel alone to a foreign country, or travel with a close friend to a place you know well?
I have done both in the last 2 months. Boy its a hard choice. I guess a close friend to a place we know well.
WYR have an awesome first date and a below average 1st kiss, or an awesome 1st kiss and a below average 1st date.
Old 09-14-2011, 03:23 PM   #85
Red Dirt Girl

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
PrincessPrettyPants, please.
Relationship Status:
Excellent.

Red Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
WYR have an awesome first date and a below average 1st kiss, or an awesome 1st kiss and a below average 1st date.
Good question! I guess I'm gonna have to go with the awsome kiss. Who doesn't love an awsome kiss??

WYR wake up in your bed with a mouse running through your hair (happened to my mom not long ago!) or discover a gross dog shit in your shoe when you put it on (did not happen to my mom as far as I know)?
Old 09-14-2011, 06:25 PM   #86
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dirt Girl View Post

WYR wake up in your bed with a mouse running through your hair (happened to my mom not long ago!) or discover a gross dog shit in your shoe when you put it on (did not happen to my mom as far as I know)?
Wow, the dog shit one would make me gag all the way to the bathroom as I walked on my heel to the tub!, LOL.

Mice dont scare me so I'll pick that one.

WYR join a religious community where you can NEVER have sex again?
OR
WYR drink dog urine?
Old 09-14-2011, 06:46 PM   #87
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I have done both in the last 2 months. Boy its a hard choice. I guess a close friend to a place we know well.
Awesome date. If the physical part just wasn't there, it's OK because I've just made a new friend! And besides, sometimes kissing can be taught .

WYR take lots of "trash" magazines and paperbacks on a long flight, or one huge but difficult "classic" novel?
Old 09-14-2011, 08:18 PM   #88
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Awesome date. If the physical part just wasn't there, it's OK because I've just made a new friend! And besides, sometimes kissing can be taught .

WYR take lots of "trash" magazines and paperbacks on a long flight, or one huge but difficult "classic" novel?
Trash magazines and paper backs. I'd read those. Probably get too bored with the difficult novel and be stuck dragging it around for no reason.
WYR wear clothes you absolutly hate or eat food you absolutely hate.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:49 PM   #89
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

I compromise. I bring a lot of Anne Rule true crime books, and something huge like Anna Karenina, that I bought at a cheap bookstore. Then I leave it wherever I am.

Wear clothes I hate, as I've already done that over various weights and pregnancies.

Life's too short to eat food you hate.

WYR take up scuba diving, or mountain climbing? (assuming you were in shape for either)
Old 09-15-2011, 07:25 AM   #90
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
WYR take up scuba diving, or mountain climbing? (assuming you were in shape for either)
Scuba diving. I love, love, love the water.

WYR-have everyone always tell you that you are not good enough OR have everyone always think that YOU think you are better than they are?
Old 09-15-2011, 08:30 AM   #91
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Assuming I was 10 years younger...

Mountain climbing but a very, very short mountain!

I get claustrophobic so scuba is out and a tall mountain would also freak me out, if I were looking over the edge.

Risk-taker? Not so much.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:35 AM   #92
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
Scuba diving. I love, love, love the water.

WYR-have everyone always tell you that you are not good enough OR have everyone always think that YOU think you are better than they are?
I pick, everyone telling me I'm not good enough! I could make tons of money proving them wrong!!
WYR have someone cook for you, or clean for you?
Old 09-15-2011, 10:27 AM   #93
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I pick, everyone telling me I'm not good enough! I could make tons of money proving them wrong!!
WYR have someone cook for you, or clean for you?
Over the years I have learned to cook what I like to eat, so that wouldn't be it.....

I'd rather have someone clean up after I have created a spectacular meal.....

WYR sit around all day long in the airport waiting for a delayed flight or

go out and see some of the sights of the city you are stuck in?

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:31 AM   #94
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSchmooze View Post
WYR sit around all day long in the airport waiting for a delayed flight or

go out and see some of the sights of the city you are stuck in?

See the sights. Speaking of airports...

WYR-be stuck on a flight next to a crying baby OR someone with body odor so bad it makes you nauseated? (No fair falling back on an Ipod).

Old 09-15-2011, 10:43 AM   #95
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Clean, hands down. What do you think I'm putting off? I love to cook, however.

WYR solve a great mystery (Bigfoot, UFO's, etc.), or live forever with some mystery in your life that will never be solved?
Old 09-15-2011, 01:51 PM   #96
Red Dirt Girl

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
PrincessPrettyPants, please.
Relationship Status:
Excellent.

Red Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
WYR-be stuck on a flight next to a crying baby OR someone with body odor so bad it makes you nauseated? (No fair falling back on an Ipod).

Crying baby. Chances are the stinky person would also be chatty and in order to chat back I'd have to breath through my nose and I don't think I could stand that.

WYR only ever get to read one book (as many times as you like), but it is an absolutely amazing book, or get to read any and every book you want, but they would all be just so-so?
Old 09-15-2011, 06:25 PM   #97
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dirt Girl View Post
Crying baby. Chances are the stinky person would also be chatty and in order to chat back I'd have to breath through my nose and I don't think I could stand that.

WYR only ever get to read one book (as many times as you like), but it is an absolutely amazing book, or get to read any and every book you want, but they would all be just so-so?
Read any book anytime I want. I have an active imagination, I could make up my own endings, or what ever the so so books needed to be great. I like the variety.
WYR be too hot or too cold.
Old 09-15-2011, 06:36 PM   #98
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Quote:
Read any book anytime I want. I have an active imagination, I could make up my own endings, or what ever the so so books needed to be great. I like the variety.
WYR be too hot or too cold.
Too hot. Easier to strip down than to bundle up.

My question is above
Old 09-16-2011, 09:49 AM   #99
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Clean, hands down. What do you think I'm putting off? I love to cook, however.

WYR solve a great mystery (Bigfoot, UFO's, etc.), or live forever with some mystery in your life that will never be solved?
Id rather solve a great mystery. I am good at it .
WYR have the ability to see things that noone else has the ability to, or hear things no one else's ears can pick up.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:39 AM   #100
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Id rather solve a great mystery. I am good at it .
WYR have the ability to see things that noone else has the ability to, or hear things no one else's ears can pick up.
I'd rather see things. X ray vision would be nice.

Would you rather have a missing finger or have an extra toe?

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote