How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

My wondeful life!!!!!! I love my life. I am so grateful and excited about many things. I am very very lucky and I know it and I will never take it for granted.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:10 PM   #5702
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation
Default nostalgia

An old friend from my college days was in town for a meeting. We met up for dinner and drinks tonight. She hasn't changed one bit. As soon as we saw each other it was like no time had passed. We talked and laughed and caught each other up to date. I want to use the term kindred spirits.

I am feeling particularly joyous about this reconnection.

Old 06-19-2013, 09:13 PM   #5703
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default What brought you joy today?

My fur kids...
Old 06-19-2013, 10:35 PM   #5704
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

An autograph book filled with messages from my first graders!!!
Old 06-19-2013, 10:48 PM   #5705
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Scaring the heating and air guy at work today with a big rubber spider.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 11:30 PM   #5706
Jessejay

How Do You Identify?:
As awesome
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Jessejay is on a distinguished road

What brings me joy today is that I've got three and half hours left to my 12 hr shift and tomorrow (Friday) is my last day of my 12 hr by 12 day shift meaning I have all weekend off and back to work Monday night to do it all over again! :/
Jessejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:41 AM   #5707
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Took my first run on the disc golf course today.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 05:40 AM   #5708
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

My power source didn't fry my mother board out! I was so happy when my computer came on with the new power box. I have missed her *pats keyboard*
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 06:26 AM   #5709
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

The city covered in the darkness of the early morning. Surrounded by stillness and quiet. The cool air against my skin. Sitting on the patio enjoying this moment with my morning cup of coffee.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 07:19 AM   #5710
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

The gigantic coral colored sunrise today! Beautiful.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:21 AM   #5711
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

5:30 AM ~The cool pool, the hot jacuzzi, and sipping iced hazelnut frappachino.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 02:07 PM   #5712
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you cards and good bye hugs from tiny people...
Old 06-20-2013, 03:58 PM   #5713
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

going out for breakfast with my love then a walk around beautiful green lakes with our dogs watching gracie take steps into the river chasing fish it is so very beautiful out there and I am glad I was feeling better so we could go.. but bringing me joy is just being with my wife living and loving this beautiful perfect life we have
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 05:12 PM   #5714
wahya
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
im good

wahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputation

Hangin with my bff and just laughin and chillin and catching up.
wahya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wahya For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 05:41 PM   #5715
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Justin got a new job!! Well, was offered but needs to get through all the background and yadayada and then can start. She is so amazing!! She just passed her medical coding national certification, and 2 weeks later, hired in a position with tons of growth and potential! Exciting! JOY!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 06:49 PM   #5716
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Phone calls, texts...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 06:55 PM   #5717
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

The fact that I am OCD about my camping equipment. It brought me GREAT joy to pull down the supplies, tents, totes, etc and have them loaded in the truck all in under an hour. It's the first time this season they've been out.

I am joyful to get back out in nature this weekend.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2013, 06:55 AM   #5718
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Special delicious coffee...and many other wonderful things...

The spider occupying my post-shower bath towel? Not so much! LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 06:55 PM   #5719
pinkajl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Happily Unavailable

pinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today?

Spending time with b-f folk (I think we're all from this forum) and not having to deal with any weird looks from strangers and seeing all the butches relaxed.

Sometimes I forget how stressful social events can be -- until we attend one like this and there's nothing but respect and acceptance.

- Pink
(I've always been more of a lurker. It's been awhile since I've visited, but talking about the site today made me nostalgic to come back.)
pinkajl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkajl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 08:59 PM   #5720
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

An amazing afternoon on the lake...despite forecasts to the contrary, the weather was absolutely perfect and, as an added bonus, yesterday's sunburn didn't get any worse...LOL
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy