LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Giggles...... that's just cute!!!!!
Ok we have to set a new rule no public use of that word associated with me I do have a rep to uphold after all *chuckle*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 05:52 AM   #12082
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KnightsBlade~ View Post
Ok we have to set a new rule no public use of that word associated with me I do have a rep to uphold after all *chuckle*
*hides another giggle* Yes, Daddy....
Old 02-18-2014, 06:29 AM   #12083
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Great now I am thinking about how soon you will be close enough to actually feel my response to that last post!
Old 02-18-2014, 08:17 AM   #12084
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Just breath, and fight watching the time!

I will be smiling later!!!!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 02:52 PM   #12085
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sitting here watching Him sleep and thinking about how lucky i am...
Old 02-18-2014, 04:14 PM   #12086
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

The next step to her saying "YES!!!!"........

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2014, 08:40 AM   #12087
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY View Post
The next step to her saying "YES!!!!"........
We have some plannin' to do my Sugarbear!!
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:56 AM   #12088
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I've been shaking my head, it seems, constantly, these days. What is wrong with people these days???? Are we so frippin' short-tempered and out of sorts that we need to just get a gun and shoot someone else who annoys us?? Dammit.

This latest case of the guy who shot the young black man for "loud music" just sends my mind and my good senses spinning. What happened to the days when, if someone was playing their music too loud, we'd just walk over, smile and ask them to turn it down a notch or two??? What fosters such anger that one needs to shoot another??? What is wrong with us???

I'm not getting into the politics of the situation, because that's another can of worms that's hard to figure. We can say that racism, guns, is the cause, and it is, all that considered and aside, I'm talking about our R-E-A-C-T-I-O-N response to whatever is bothering us, be it right/wrong/justified/not justified/assholism/decency etc.

People just aren't decent towards one another and it's gotten very, very violent. We're so quick to violence and it's a disturbing trend. We've completely abandoned rational thought and humanity, it seems, and just opted for killing each other. I mean, WTF????

My mind spins.

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 05:11 AM   #12089
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

At 5:15...I thought is it only 5:25...
At 5:59...I thought is it only 5:59...
I looked at what day it was...Only Thursday February 20th....
I slept good, but it's only the 20th....

Le sigh....I roll over to look at the curtains for any sign of sunrise....pick up my phone,, contemplating sending a message...put it back down, sign again recalling it's not the same time there...I will be good and wait.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 09:30 AM   #12090
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
At 5:15...I thought is it only 5:25...
At 5:59...I thought is it only 5:59...
I looked at what day it was...Only Thursday February 20th....
I slept good, but it's only the 20th....

Le sigh....I roll over to look at the curtains for any sign of sunrise....pick up my phone,, contemplating sending a message...put it back down, sigh again recalling it's not the same time there...I will be good and wait.
Just moments after posting this...not even two minutes after... My paitence was rewarded. Especially with the reward of being addressed as Lady Kenna....life is full of surprises
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 09:50 AM   #12091
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

The roof drains are covered in ice and now it's going to rain heavily. There will be major flooding unless I get out on that roof and chop that ice away...ugh
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 03:12 PM   #12092
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Perhaps the Christmas drama will end tonight?

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 11:26 AM   #12093
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default California's Drought

This sucks big time. The government WILL NOT supply California's drought-ridden farmers with its water reserve this year. California produces more than 50% of the nation's fresh produce. Cherries, tomato, onion, melon, broccoli, celery and cauliflower crops are depleted. I don't get the government's lack of priorities at all. Prices will more than double and some farmers may be forced to hang it up after generations of farming.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/califo...er-deliveries/
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 12:08 PM   #12094
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

My Final, which is technically due tomorrow night, but I want to finish it by this afternoon because I have stuff I want to do tomorrow! So, I guess sitting here procrastinating probably isn't the best idea right now!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2014, 10:16 AM   #12095
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default California's Split 6

Big billionaire with a big idea to divide California into 6 states deeming it as currently "ungovernable." Right now, the initiative is gaining some ground.

I hate this for a lot of reasons, but I'm wondering what you think.

http://news.yahoo.com/plan-split-cal...222139687.html
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:40 AM   #12096
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Just currently drooling over the mirror-chromed Hennessey Venom GT sports coupe...the fastest accelerating car in the world...with a top speed of 270.49 mph.

Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2014, 10:50 AM   #12097
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today what is on my mind... is knowing my boy will be sleeping in our bed when I get home from work. It always makes me smile when I know he is safe and sound where I can watch over him.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2014, 10:31 PM   #12098
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation
Default Finally!

The monumental decision to overturn the ban here in Texas of same sex marriage. I'm so happy that Texas is finally coming into a season of tolerance and acceptance of the LGBTQI culture.

WE are finally on the precipice of equality in this state!

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2014, 03:39 AM   #12099
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

There is not enough time in the day for anything including listing what is on my mind!
Old 02-28-2014, 08:57 AM   #12100
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

I have a lot more growing still to do... and a lot of things I thought I had dealt with that it appears I just buried... self growth is a never ending process.