Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,542 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

What did my pet do to me?? Lol

Mister Mortgage, diabetic cat, must think he is scheduled for a vet appt. He is wrong, lol. This is the second day he is not sitting waiting for his shot. He has an internal clock that reminds us at times.

He is no where to be found in his usual resting spots. I think he was under the bed. Well, I get the shot ready and wait. Of course, I head into the shower. I pull back the curtain and there he is. I grab the towel, dry off my face and with one scoop, pick him up, get the shot and well-la, onto the bed, inject shot and go back into the bathroom to finish drying off.

We love our little friends so much, they make us do silly stuff!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2016, 12:31 PM   #682
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

This morning I got out of bed to use the restroom came back to bed just in time to snuggle with the kitties and the dam alarm went off at the usual 5:00 am yuck!

The kitties were not happy.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2016, 12:49 PM   #683
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oliver ran. I mean raaaaaan, like a cat normally races around the sofa after exiting the litter box kind of ran.

Twice.

Around the sofa.

After exiting the litter box.

Then he ran into the bedroom and meowed loudly until I came in to see what he was up to.

I'm hoping this is a good sign. He's NEVER run anywhere. Even when he runs away from his medications, it never actually involves running. Usually he sidesteps me and slinks away.

So that's what he did today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2016, 05:01 PM   #684
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
What did my pet do to me?? Lol

Mister Mortgage, diabetic cat, must think he is scheduled for a vet appt. He is wrong, lol. This is the second day he is not sitting waiting for his shot. He has an internal clock that reminds us at times.

He is no where to be found in his usual resting spots. I think he was under the bed. Well, I get the shot ready and wait. Of course, I head into the shower. I pull back the curtain and there he is. I grab the towel, dry off my face and with one scoop, pick him up, get the shot and well-la, onto the bed, inject shot and go back into the bathroom to finish drying off.

We love our little friends so much, they make us do silly stuff!

I bought a load of horses at a sale years ago and there was a yearling that just wasn't as spry as the other ones. On one hand she would be ok then she would be near passed out or just dragging around. I took her to L.S.U. vet clinic for a work up of test and I mean everything. Come to find out she was diabetic or the horse version of it , I put her on oral insulin it took a while but she got as good as she was going to get. Never thought a horse would be diabetic.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2016, 08:30 AM   #685
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's what he didn't do that put him on my stinker list. He didn't let me sleep in! Or at all, really.

Currently, he's hogging the bed taking a nap.

Stinker!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2016, 04:28 PM   #686
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My dog came home yesterday after being boarded for four days while I was out of town. Thus, he's been a mamas boy sleeping in my bed all day when he isn't following me around.

The cats have been stalker-like after being home alone for a few days. Desperate for belly rubs and treats. I think they even missed the dog. They have been extra ninja-like with him today.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2016, 12:10 PM   #687
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

I am sitting here once again anxiously playing all the scrabble threads instead of studying and watching the cat stand dutifully my her cat food dish sending me telepathic messages saying "feed me now."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2016, 12:12 PM   #688
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

Since I got home Monday night the kitties have been so affectionate. The baby wants to lay with my arm around her and purr. The older kitty wants constant pets. It is nice to be missed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2016, 04:42 PM   #689
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,378 Times in 6,866 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My cat, Eleanor, who sticks her nose up at chicken ...and even refuses to eat pate and shredded cat food (she only likes the bit shaped ones) about took my hand off for some Cheezits....and the other day it was cheetohs...I guess my kitty is a cheese whore. Who knew...
Old 02-22-2016, 07:01 PM   #690
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

Right now the kitties are lying next to me looking at me with googly eyes. I think they missed me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2016, 06:24 AM   #691
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Eleanor groomed Jacques' lil baby face......awww <3
Old 02-24-2016, 09:01 AM   #692
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Oliver's having a good morning.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2016, 06:31 AM   #693
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I have to give kudos to my pup, Yoda...

When my daughter brought him home (I'm thinking it was September?) He was a scared, timid big guy with borderline cat issues....

Yesterday, we went to Chimney Rock to hike. It was packed with it being a weekend and a beautiful day.... and I did think about leaving for that reason. But we went out and hiked just the same. The results were wonderful to see.

Jacques is a poodle and a flirt by nature...if he can get attention he's all over it. So he really acts as an ambassador with the public. Everyone who stopped to pet Jacques said how beautiful Yoda is...he very happily accepted their attention and it made me realize how much confidence he has gained in the past months.

I know some of it is that he is now loved and not harmed...but I have to give Jacques credit for leading by example. He has done so much for Yodas self esteem...

Love my boys <3
Old 02-28-2016, 04:53 PM   #694
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

My cat Eleanor noticed immediately that I opened windows today....

She was running from one end of the house to the other...laying in one, sitting in another...it was adorable.
Old 02-28-2016, 05:32 PM   #695
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Yoda continued to grow as we visited the Biltmore. So many people with dogs of all sizes (he was the biggest though) and he was nice to people and pets. At one point, two small children decided to hang all over him while I was busy talking to a man about his gorgeous dog ( a Belgian shepherd). I was fearful about the children, but Yoda took it all in stride. He kind of looked at me all helpless like.....what is THIS about??

There are no small children in the immediate future but its good to know that he tolerates them well....like most things....

People are very kind....especially dog people. I'm glad he's feeling the love and the completely deserved admiration... <3
Old 02-28-2016, 06:43 PM   #696
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Ernie and I roadtripped back to our new home together today. He slept 95% of the way and only got antsy when I got off the highway.

When we got to the new house, he spent about 20 minutes exploring before he settled on the chaise with his new toy.
Old 03-02-2016, 10:23 PM   #697
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

They freaked me the bleep out....

They all of a sudden started barking like crazy....while I was in the shower...mid rinse...

I have a knife in the bathroom (sometimes the drain stopper goes down and won't get back up and it needs to be pried open) so I went out immediately and checked doors and windows and didn't see a think....

Its just odd. Yoda doesn't typically bark at just anything...

Yeah that knife is coming to bed with me....
Old 03-03-2016, 07:42 PM   #698
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The baby kitty is laying next to me looking cute. The older kitty is in bed with bad allergies. The Benadryl is just a bandaid so I am taking her to the vet this weekend for some real meds.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2016, 07:55 PM   #699
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Grace cracked me up today. I was in the bathroom downstairs putting putty in some cracks in the woodwork. There is a step into the bathroom from the hallway. I turn to look toward the door and there she was with her chin resting on the linoleum floor of the bathroom while sitting in the hallway...just watching me. LOL! Whatta pup!!
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2016, 09:32 PM   #700
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Oliver laid in bed and watched me drag furniture and boxes of stuff from one side of the apartment to the other in preparation of tomorrow's painting. He didn't even offer to help, the louse.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets