Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Cool, I'll have to ask my dentist about it. And I'll have to check the pet store out too because I have 4 dogs and Lord knows they need help too! Thanks for the info!
The Following User Says Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 10:02 PM   #102
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Cool, I'll have to ask my dentist about it. And I'll have to check the pet store out too because I have 4 dogs and Lord knows they need help too! Thanks for the info!
My pleasure......had a cigar tonight! M paste is on my teeth now.....

I change the aligners after I brush, floss ect.....(4 more months of this

and no more aligners) I don't have any cowgirl hats

WEAR YOUR RETAINERS>>>>>or your teeth will shift when you go thru menopause!

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:04 AM   #103
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I have no brand loyalty, I just smoke the biggest cigars I can get my hands on.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:06 PM   #104
rocky 781

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch domesticated daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr Hy Hym Daddy
Relationship Status:
forever a bachelor my heart belong to a special someone olny

rocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputation
Default CIGARS

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
I have no brand loyalty, I just smoke the biggest cigars I can get my hands on.
steph you said you like big cigar here's a recommendation try ASYLUM 13 they are great
rocky 781 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #105
rocky 781

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr Hy Hym Daddy
Relationship Status:

rocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputation
Default pipe tabacco

If anyone is looking for a great to buy some try Cigarandpipes.com :ciga r:
The Following User Says Thank You to rocky 781 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 06:16 PM   #106
rocky 781

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr Hy Hym Daddy
Relationship Status:

Default pipe tabacco

Another place to get good pipe tabacco is ParkLaneTabacconist:cigar2 :
The Following User Says Thank You to rocky 781 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 10:00 PM   #107
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,638 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Continuing here...

Sjf,

I've taken the liberty to quote, and reply to your post on this thread:

What you've shared about your father is very moving. He would be proud of your loving description of his teaching you this way to comfort your love.

No doubt your butch is an exceedingly lucky person.

Thank you.

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco

I agree with your father. Have you followed his advice?

Greco

"Why, yes, I have. I even purchased a small humidor and added some of the best cuban cigars he owned when he made his transition to heaven. He taught me about the cutter, the lighting, and all about the accessories.

He often spoke about the 'daring women' who frequented an old, large hotel in our downtown. He spoke about how they would service cigars for one another in the hotel (elite) lounge. Being my father he did not have to say more. He knew. I knew.

Still one of the most allurring, classic, sensual tasks a woman can perform. For her butch.

Ah. Yes."

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2013, 04:02 PM   #108
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

One of my latest discoveries is a steampunk cigar (it even comes with it's own gear): [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wust14eErJk"]Foundry Cigars and Michael Giannini at 2012 IPCPR in Orlando - YouTube[/nomedia]

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 06:08 AM   #109
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,013 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

a quiet game of poker,
a shot or three of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey,
and a Nat Sherman Cigar (slim version, please)
makes a lovely evening party for two...

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2013, 08:10 PM   #110
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,638 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cigar

Found a great tasting, spicy cigar this afternoon, new company for me. It's a Cusano corojo. Smooth draw, great spicy taste, silky smoke. Enjoyed it.

Now I must put them down, as I'm beginning serious training for road races this Summer, and Fall...I'll be back, or not. I love a good cigar but love running much more so there is my choice. I will miss it.

Enjoy, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #111
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default I love cigars!!

I love a good cigar on occasion, absolutely.

What always makes me giggle is when I do...lots of ladies (and men) always comment on me smoking one - "That's a big stick for a little lady"...haha

As for me, I like it when my partner smells of a good cigar...and on the right butch, it's damn sexy.
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:03 PM   #112
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Looking forward to getting my hands on a few Cubans at Thanksgiving. Can anyone recommend some specific brands?

I definitely like full flavored Maduros like La Flor Dominicano double Ligero, most Ghurkas, and Diesels.

Good thread!

Acid Kuba Kuba Maduro is a good smoke too.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:22 AM   #113
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainbikedyke View Post
Looking forward to getting my hands on a few Cubans at Thanksgiving. Can anyone recommend some specific brands?

I definitely like full flavored Maduros like La Flor Dominicano double Ligero, most Ghurkas, and Diesels.

Good thread!

Acid Kuba Kuba Maduro is a good smoke too.
Heh.. well, to be picky, none of those are Cubans since Cuban cigars are not allowed in the US due to the embargo on Cuba.

However, if you want something really spicy and full, try a Cu-Avana Punisher. Hands down the spiciest and fullest cigar I've ever had (my lips even burned like after spicy wings! http://www.cigarsinternational.com/c...vana-punisher/ )

Recently, I had a Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 Capa Especial and that was pretty good. Actually any of the Tatuaje's are good as are the Asylum 13s.

The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2013, 07:49 AM   #114
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Heh.. well, to be picky, none of those are Cubans since Cuban cigars are not allowed in the US due to the embargo on Cuba.

However, if you want something really spicy and full, try a Cu-Avana Punisher. Hands down the spiciest and fullest cigar I've ever had (my lips even burned like after spicy wings! http://www.cigarsinternational.com/c...vana-punisher/ )

Recently, I had a Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 Capa Especial and that was pretty good. Actually any of the Tatuaje's are good as are the Asylum 13s.

No, these are not Cubans, these are just a few I enjoy here at home. I'm heading to Canada at Thanksgiving and thought I'd do a bit of cigar shopping.

But I will check out one of my favorite shops here in Nashville and see if they have the cigars you mentioned above.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:46 AM   #115
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
No, these are not Cubans, these are just a few I enjoy here at home. I'm heading to Canada at Thanksgiving and thought I'd do a bit of cigar shopping.

But I will check out one of my favorite shops here in Nashville and see if they have the cigars you mentioned above.

Ah.. in that case... Romeo y Julieta Robusto is a really nice Cuban make. Cohiba is also a good as are H. Upmann and Davidoff. Which province?

Old 11-01-2013, 12:05 PM   #116
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Headed to Windsor, Ontario for thanksgiving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Ah.. in that case... Romeo y Julieta Robusto is a really nice Cuban make. Cohiba is also a good as are H. Upmann and Davidoff. Which province?
Old 11-01-2013, 03:03 PM   #117
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Headed to Windsor, Ontario for thanksgiving

You may already know this but just in case: Ontario carries a very high sales tax on all tobacco products. A decent sized Cuban (Robusto) will probably run you $45-60 per stick. Additionally, you will not be allowed to touch or see the cigar until you purchase it. I'd highly recommend avoiding the corner store (e.g., Mac's Milk, 7-Eleven, etc.) as places to get these and go to a cigar or pipe store.

At the very least the quality will be better and they can help you make a decision based on budget.

Old 11-01-2013, 03:20 PM   #118
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

I've checked out a few cigar shops there. Wow! I had NO idea cigars were that crazy expensive there! Sheesh! Well, I'll most likely be sticking a few of my stand-bus in my boots! . Thanks for the heads up.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:58 PM   #119
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default ~cigar fetish~

While researching something called "cigar service", I came across a cigar fetish site. Something about the cigar service though... Mhmm.

Anyway.... I picked up a few new cigar brands today. I tried a few blondes (Cigars, baby, cigars.) and was pleasantly surprised by how full flavored they were. I usually go for a Maduro.

Old 12-07-2013, 12:54 PM   #120
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Cigar Deals

If you have a need to restock the humidor, check out cigar.com

There are some awesome holiday deals right now!