Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 05-05-2010, 10:29 AM   #241
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Andrew

Brother u r right..u cant mess with mother nature without dire pay backs.Sorry u r haveing such problems in life,hopefully things will change soon.Imho,if ppl would go back to a more natchural way of life things in the universe will right them selves.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 10:42 AM   #242
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Rockinonahigh,

I believe in living a simplier life the better (for me atleast). Thanks for the love and support. I sure do need it.

Namaste,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 10:50 AM   #243
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

For me I keep it simple,stress free as possable but stil get things done for the most part.I have friends who I count as family but they are big into drama and stress,so we see each other spareingly and call once a week or so.Both are on anxiety meds,one is mpd as well as just plane unable to walk away from ppl who add to it all..they have to get something out of it but for me I dont see how.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 10:59 AM   #244
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Rockinonahigh,

You and I are very similar. Low drama, low stress. It keeps my sugars down (since I'm diabetic), and everything else in check. At one point I was on insulin shots, and got myself on the pills. Now I am trying to get myself off the pills. It is a struggle, but I know I can do it. I try to find joy in everything and in everyone. However, some folks just seek out attention. I try to turn my cheek and show everyone love. However, some people have idiotic notions in their head. I am both Christain and Buddist.

Andrew
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 11:09 AM   #245
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Andrew
Im more spritual than religious but do beleave in a higher power how ever one choses to call it.Someone called me a hippy pegan once,tho I have always beliaved in the power of mother earth can resolve our troubles if we would just pay anttion to what she is saying.Last night I sat out in he back yard and just looked at the strars and the moon..very peacefull.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #246
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Well, the weather is nasty down south, and beautiful in the north. We have a major oil spill that is slowly killing animals in the Gulf. Greece is having major protests & violence over new gov't cutbacks. Then we had a major terrorist threat that failed in NYC. The Arizonia law - what crap. Something is up.

In my life, Rosie's stepfather just had emergency pacemaker surgery today. Her mother is having more brain surgery in June. And her sister is sick with cancer. Plus my health is on the decline.

Something is changing but not forward, backwards. The universe is not happy at all. Mother Nature is disturbed in a big way. We are on the wrong track. The outcomes are so severe. People are suffering. Not just one group, but quite a few groups.

I am sensing quite a bit lately. It is a sense of protection from my guardian angel (a Native American Indian). I am very well aware of a lack of security.
Andrew, another thing we have in common....my guardian is also a Native American, his name is Malcolm and I've sensed him in my life multiple times since as far back as I can remember. I also have another guardian that I saw when I actually died once in an auto accident. He was kind and had long brown hair but didn't tell me his name. Good luck with your blood sugars and if you have went from taking insulin to the oral hyperglycemic meds you are doing fantastic!!!!

Rockin, I agree and have found ways of keeping very stressful, drama filled people out of my life. There are still those in my family that I have to still communicate with, but have definately cut down on the amount of energy I let them consume from me. Also, about your dream.....I have had quite a few dreams about being chased. In those times, now that I look back...I was unsettled and was trying to find answers to situations in my life that I had no control over... Just my .2...

Have a safe, comfortable spiritual day all.
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 02:10 PM   #247
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Ive always wonderd about dreams,some seam so real its scary,some just really stupid and funny.I was told they are just fragmented peices of what u have seen,done or herd about.At times mine are like mesages if I think about them and figure them out as best I can.The ones that use to spook me were the times I dream somethig that never happened then days or months later im in that sistuation,like deja vou.
The thing thats been on my mind lately had been finding some sort of job so I can have som extra cash to save as well as a bit for things I want to do.I found out from softness about a job training program thats for ppl over 55 to 65 who are disabled.This program trains ppl for work with non profits and the way its set up is they dont take any out of ur disablity check,wich is a plus cause if I go back to work on the work ticket im on they will take half of my check.They take .50 cents out of every dollar I make from my ssi check so if I made minimum my hours work is only worth 3.50 cents..not really worth it to lose so much of my pay trying to play catchup.I did sigh up for the program and am waithing to start.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 10:10 PM   #248
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Ghost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST Reputation

Rockin....I get a lot of my messages thru my dreams, usually from passed family members or friends. I can tell the difference between a message and one of those odd ones...lol. This took me a very long time. Now I keep a pad and pen by my bed and write down anything I remember. This is the best way to track what would be a message or not.

Ghost Huntin' Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ghost Huntin' Daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2010, 12:08 PM   #249
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

GH,love the gost toons,real cute.Last nightI had ppl hear for coffee by time they left I was so mentaly drained that I still feel tired sorta like light vertago.I met these folks at a pflag meeting so I had them over for coffee and added another friend to come as well.As nice as they were and may well be really nice ppl...I got some really weird vibes from them,felt life they wereent really as nice as they seemed to be,could haven nerves or what ever but was strange just the same.Could have been mucury in retro messing with my head.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2010, 12:59 PM   #250
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Rockinonahigh,

Sometimes I get vibes from other ppl that are right on, and sometimes are wrong. You are not alone in that. I love sitting out on my deck at night, and watching the stars and planets at night. It is so relaxing for me. I love that part of my day. I smoke a good cigar and drink a cup of coffee. Then I watch the stars, and listen to nature. The frogs, crickets...it is so calming to me.

GHD,

Did you figure out or find any direction in the black mist vortex I witnessed? The dreams you have (was this you or Rockin?) can be a message from the other side. Just write down what you remember. Keep a notebook next to your bed and write down what you remember. In time, it will come to you what it means.

Princess,

I agree with you about the draining people in life. I have no idea of who is or isn't. It is like I have no compass on who is honest or not online. In real time I am a pretty good judge of character. Online I struggle with communication. It isn't my best suit. I always use the example of trolls or negative people. They just drain me of my energy and my being & spirit.

I cannot remember my Native American Indian's name. I know it, but his name just escapes me. I wish I could remember.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:51 PM   #251
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
GH,love the gost toons,real cute.Last nightI had ppl hear for coffee by time they left I was so mentaly drained that I still feel tired sorta like light vertago.I met these folks at a pflag meeting so I had them over for coffee and added another friend to come as well.As nice as they were and may well be really nice ppl...I got some really weird vibes from them,felt life they wereent really as nice as they seemed to be,could haven nerves or what ever but was strange just the same.Could have been mucury in retro messing with my head.
I wish I could see them and maybe see thier colors so I could tell you what I thought. You know, occasionally, I can see colors even online with people or shall I say, feel their colors, not really see. It's more of a sense I suppose. But, don't ignor your gut feelings. If you feel some bad vibes, I'm betting they are there.
Quote:

Rockinonahigh,

Sometimes I get vibes from other ppl that are right on, and sometimes are wrong. You are not alone in that. I love sitting out on my deck at night, and watching the stars and planets at night. It is so relaxing for me. I love that part of my day. I smoke a good cigar and drink a cup of coffee. Then I watch the stars, and listen to nature. The frogs, crickets...it is so calming to me.

GHD,

Did you figure out or find any direction in the black mist vortex I witnessed? The dreams you have (was this you or Rockin?) can be a message from the other side. Just write down what you remember. Keep a notebook next to your bed and write down what you remember. In time, it will come to you what it means.

Princess,

I agree with you about the draining people in life. I have no idea of who is or isn't. It is like I have no compass on who is honest or not online. In real time I am a pretty good judge of character. Online I struggle with communication. It isn't my best suit. I always use the example of trolls or negative people. They just drain me of my energy and my being & spirit.

I cannot remember my Native American Indian's name. I know it, but his name just escapes me. I wish I could remember.

It is hard online especially to know what the other party is feeling and even how things are said. Typing them down, even one on one, tends to go off center sometimes and lost without the tone and body language. Communication is hard in real life, and even though we type a lot while we are on here, it's amazing how the communication can sometimes be even harder...for all of us.

Your Native American will come to you again, ask him!!! See if he knows Malcolm, ya never know!!!!

Have a safe and comfortable spirit day all.
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2010, 05:23 PM   #252
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Princess,

I will do that. Thank you for reminding me to do that!
Old 05-08-2010, 05:41 PM   #253
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:

Princess,

I will do that. Thank you for reminding me to do that!

LOL no problem cuz!
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #254
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Tarot Card Meanings And Understanding The Temperance Tarot Card

Temperance is the card of moderation and restraint. It represents the mature self, one that can see beyond his own destination. This phase of the journey occurs after the experience of a symbolic death. The seeker has died and been reborn. The ego has failed him so he finally has the freedom to release it. He is left in total passivity, waiting for the new tools he will need to guide him in evaluating the world.

Atlas, the angel of temperance comes and with her comes the water of new life. She is there to serve as a method for evaluation as she draws the seekers unconscious and conscious into balance. In a tarot reading, the angel of Temperance provides a new perspective: one of compromise, tranquility and compassion. The symbolic implication of the Temperance tarot card refers to its association to the Anima. In this case, it is an elevated anima, the female archetype that represents feminine power and creativity. The angel of Temperance is the moderator between one’s outer awareness and inner awareness. Thus, Temperance serves to be the voice of goodness and sound judgment.

In a tarot reading, the Temperance card suggests that all things need to be handled with moderation and tolerance. Temperance reminds us that that even in its feminine form, these are traits of great strength and power. When the Temperance card comes up in a tarot spread, it can also refer to the concept of time. Temperance's tarot card meanings typically represent the flowing of time from the past to the future, life to death, and/or the merged self to an individuated self. It is this continuum that reminds us that nothing is forever and nothing is permanent. This clearly relates to the concept of reincarnation and life after death. What is most important to remember, however, is the concept that within each lifetime, we all have many deaths and rebirths. Each of these cycles offers us a deeper wisdom and understanding of our sense of purpose in the world.

The negative aspect to Temperance is her association to impatience and irritation. In this case, her creative energy has no purpose. As a result the energy gets stuck in situations that are limited and confining. Sometimes this stunted energy gets directed in biased thinking and/or neurotic behavior.

Upright Temperance Tarot Card Meanings In A Tarot Reading

In its upright position, Temperance indicates the need to combine opposing elements in order to form something of greater value. This may require you to take control of volatile factors in your current situation. This is a good time to ask your self what feels as though it is on the verge of becoming out of control. You may find yourself in a situation that requires that you and another person may have to combine your skills to get something accomplished. This also may refer to your inner world as well. You may have to face and manage your desires and fears in order for you to forge a new consciousness.

Sometimes Temperance can indicate that a new, harmonious relationship will be entering your life. In a tarot reading, Temperance encourages you to moderate your impulses and behaviors. You may find yourself desiring things that go against your value system. You may need to slow down and examine where you stand in your current situation. It is important to be willing to compromise.

Patience
Moderation and self-control
Harmony and balance
Neutrality
Healing
Reversed Temperance Tarot Card Meaning In A Tarot Reading

In a reversed position, Temperance warns that you may be lacking in moderation and will be forced to face the consequences. Your unmanaged impulses could get you into trouble. You need to be careful that your ambitions don’t cause you to make radical decisions. It would be wise to consider a compromise or serious problems could result. You may be overreacting to a situation. In some circumstances, Temperance indicates a discrepancy between one’s mind and one’s emotions. In relationship tarot readings, Temperance sometimes indicates issues of infidelity. Temperance reversed always indicates there is a lack of balance in some aspect of your life.

Being to extreme or controlling
Infidelity
Behaving inappropriately
Lack of self-control
Impulsive or reckless behavior

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #255
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I have a deck of tarrot cards but have no idea how to read them,they came with a book but my luck I will not understand them...im like that...or misunderstand them wich is worse.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2010, 07:39 PM   #256
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Lady Pamela,

Is that tarrot card for our learning? or is it significant for this day? Forgive me for being new here and not understanding it all, but SO eager to learn.

Do you give individual tarrot readings? Would love to have this done.

Thanks.....
Old 05-08-2010, 07:54 PM   #257
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I don't subscribe to the "paranormal" per se so you won't find me in here. But the only thing that captures my attention is the Bermuda Triangle. There's a 2-hour documentary tonight on Chiller in case anyone is interested. It's at 10 EST.

I do know that it was a reported a decade or so ago that they found a pyramid down below. I
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2010, 09:12 PM   #258
GoofyLuvr

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Well golly gee whiz, I bet she would do it!
Relationship Status:
completely, totally, head over heels in love :)

GoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Huntin' Daddy View Post
Rockin....I get a lot of my messages thru my dreams, usually from passed family members or friends. I can tell the difference between a message and one of those odd ones...lol. This took me a very long time. Now I keep a pad and pen by my bed and write down anything I remember. This is the best way to track what would be a message or not.
Yup, there is a DEFINITE difference between "messages" and your own thoughts. There is a huge responsibility that comes with those messages, especially when they are the kind you have to pass on to someone else, but what a privilege it is to be one who was chosen for the task. When I get mine, I'm usually standing under a shower, with hot water beating down on me, and my brain not running like crazy. Such a blessing!
GoofyLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoofyLuvr For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2010, 11:53 AM   #259
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Rockinonahigh & Lady Pamela,

I too have been given tarot cards as gifts. I never knew what to do with them. I have no clue as to how to read the cards at all. I can't even remember where I put them. What do we do with them?

Much thanks,
Andrew

Jet,

The Bermuda Triangle always fascinated me. It was thought that it was Atlantis years ago that sunk to the bottom of the ocean, and that caused the compass to spin uncontrollably or for ships to be hit by rogue waves. Personally, I have no idea of what is down there. It will be good to watch on TV. Thanks for the heads up!

Andrew
Old 05-10-2010, 02:47 PM   #260
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile BUMP de BUMP BUMP

BUMP

Tags
ghosts, the paranormal