Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Butch Zone

The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 06-11-2012, 02:47 PM   #1
fludderbies

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

fludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputation
Question A question for the butches....

I'm wondering... What would be the easiest, nicest way to hear that your femme would like to try new things/spice it up in the bedroom? I love my wife very much and the last thing i want to do is hurt her butch ego. Thanks in advance! :-)

Fludderbies
fludderbies is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fludderbies For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 02:58 PM   #2
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Role play is usually good. Like if your into Bdsm then I would dress in leather and those come F me shoes. Hopefully that didn't offend you. Or if your into ??? I would dress the part and surprise hym. A Butch likes those kind of surprises. I know I would. Hope it helps.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 03:35 PM   #3
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

The only thing that hurts my ego is the fact my girl is afraid to talk to me. We talk bout everything. I don't know how long yall have been together so I would suggest a nice quiet day or evening where it let's explore each other. Make a game of it if need be. Take an place different things u want to try on little pieces of paper ask them to do the same then place urs and theirs in 2 bags u draw from theirs and them from urs. Then talk bout how u feel about theirs and vise versa. I think it will open up the lines of communication and could be HOT and very enjoyable

Have fun and good luck
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 03:59 PM   #4
fludderbies

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

fludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputationfludderbies Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you very much for the replies! Looking forward to more!
The Following User Says Thank You to fludderbies For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 04:08 PM   #5
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fludderbies View Post
I'm wondering... What would be the easiest, nicest way to hear that your femme would like to try new things/spice it up in the bedroom? I love my wife very much and the last thing i want to do is hurt her butch ego. Thanks in advance! :-)

Fludderbies

I feel anyone should be able to ask, inquire, want to explore with sex without hurting egos. A Femme's sexual needs, wants, and desires should be able to be talked about with ones sexual/romantic partner since sex is and should be pleasurable for both parties!!

Sexual compatability are an important part of a healthy relationship! Good luck
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 04:17 PM   #6
boobookitty

How Do You Identify?:
I like the tag Lipstick Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
not picky, but male pronouns are soothing to the psyche
Relationship Status:
not looking for more than friends

boobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputation

If my girl is feeling shy... its nice to hear, "I read about something,
and I want to know what you think about _____________"

If she is not feeling shy, then something more like,
"Hey, I want ....(lean in close to my ear to whisper)... ______________"

If she is feeling playful, climb onto my lap, then...
"Hey, what if I want to _____________"

or if it is a really difficult thing to talk about, then a letter, is really good.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:18 PM   #7
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Role play is usually good. Like if your into Bdsm then I would dress in leather and those come F me shoes. Hopefully that didn't offend you. Or if your into ??? I would dress the part and surprise hym. A Butch likes those kind of surprises. I know I would. Hope it helps.
I don't want to nitpick Mr Nice Guy, but you just did something that always makes me uncomfortable. Fludderbies used female pronouns for her wife. "I love my wife very much and the last thing i want to do is hurt her butch ego."

It would be better to use the pronoun which fludderbie's wife prefers. Changing the pronoun to 'hym' creates the expectation that butches use pronouns that are other than female on this site.

As for the OP, I agree with what everyone else already wrote.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:29 PM   #8
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
The only thing that hurts my ego is the fact my girl is afraid to talk to me. We talk bout everything. I don't know how long yall have been together so I would suggest a nice quiet day or evening where it let's explore each other. Make a game of it if need be. Take an place different things u want to try on little pieces of paper ask them to do the same then place urs and theirs in 2 bags u draw from theirs and them from urs. Then talk bout how u feel about theirs and vise versa. I think it will open up the lines of communication and could be HOT and very enjoyable

Have fun and good luck
Ok I need to correct something here. My girl is NOT afraid to talk to me. What I meant to say is it would hurt my ego if she was. Sorry for any confusion
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #9
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I guess if it were me, I'd say to just maybe introduce whatever it is that interests you into the bedroom. See how she reacts. All you can do is try and if she doesn't like it, I'm sure she will tell you. But if she sees how you react to whatever it is.. va va va voooom...
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #10
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

If it were me, I would hope that whomever I was dating or considered my girlfriend would just come to me and say "hey, I've been thinking and I would like to explore things with you...." or something along those lines. Someone wanting to spice things up in the bedroom isn't going to hurt my ego.

Communication is the key....but that is just my opinion.

Besides that, talking about it gets the wheels turning and there is no telling where it would go from there! (that's when the fun texts start flying back and forth....lol)

Last edited by Just_G; 06-11-2012 at 08:56 PM.
Just_G is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Just_G For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2012, 07:49 AM   #11
fludderbies

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanks again everyone for all of the replies! I am just going to talk to her about it. We talk about everything, i was just wondering how to do it without hurting her feelings, or making her feel like she isn't already great-- which she is. So... i guess if I want more/ different things, i have to ask for them. I can't expect her to read my mind!

Thanks again!!

Fludder
The Following User Says Thank You to fludderbies For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2012, 07:55 AM   #12
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thanks again everyone for all of the replies! I am just going to talk to her about it. We talk about everything, i was just wondering how to do it without hurting her feelings, or making her feel like she isn't already great-- which she is. So... i guess if I want more/ different things, i have to ask for them. I can't expect her to read my mind!

Thanks again!!

Fludder

Fludder,

I'm glad you're going to talk to your partner about what you want, sexually.

It's about you; what you want, not about her, and what she lacks.

I hope she can hear it that way.

Also, I hope she can hear that your voicing of what you want, is a vote of confidence in her.

The fact that you can even bring it up says that you believe she wants to hear it, you believe that she wants the sexual bond between the two of you to be stronger.

Scout
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 09:45 AM   #13
Tres

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch, hey you
Relationship Status:
I love the swing of her hips and the call of her lips

Tres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST ReputationTres Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Fludderbies
I think its awesome that you feel so passionate about your butch that you want to keep those fires burning! You obviously care deeply about her. Sometimes its hard to talk about things that are uncomfortable for our partners, but discussing those uncomfortable things gets us to the soft spots too.

And for me I think it is essential that my wife feels like she can talk to me about ANYTHING - If I knew she couldn't, then that would sting worse than any suggestions/wishes she might have to spice up our sex life.

On sensitive subjects the time and place are just as important as the subject itself - Play a game with her - Play out her fantasy ~~ If you dont know what it is ASK her - Sometimes role playing is just what is needed to get that fire burning, and more importantly, keep it burning! Send some sexy text messages, write her a sexy love letter, strip for her to some hot ass music, handcuffs, blindfolds. You get the picture. Discusss with her the things that turn you both on and remember the key here is communication. Good luck to you!

Tres

It is her voice that matches his little Prince soul so perfectly and therefore nothing can erase his smile....
Tres is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tres For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 08:35 PM   #14
fludderbies

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Default Update

Just wanted to update you all:
We talked about it, and the result has been amazing. I feel closer to her than ever. And... we are doing more stuff-- more often <3
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fludderbies For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #15
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

I like to leave the door of communication open and with invite. This has not always been the case with past relationships but I have learned from those experiences and have changed my patterns. Granted I was open and willing to hear what other past relationships had to say but I never went at it with this approach "Tell me whatever you want to experiment with..." I've mentioned this to her from the beginning and remind her periodically that "if she has something new she wants to try just let me know."

I enjoy the simple talks we have about sex and what it means to us as well I enjoy hearing it whispered in my ear what she wants. I really like it when we're in the throws of passion and something strikes her liking and she just says it out loud and with demand! However she presents her desires to me is how she will receive them...

I do however like the many other ideas that have been thrown out here.... role play is flippin' hot!! Uh huh!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2012, 06:39 PM   #16
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

Have you thought about doing a checklist to bring up the conversation? I know it sounds administrative but it can be helpful. You can find some online or make your own, and on the checklist have different activities you might want to try, and you each circle yes/no/maybe. Another couple I know did this... they each had to come up with 10 new things they wanted to try in the bedroom. They typed/wrote out the things on pieces of paper, folded them up, and then each night they were going to be intimate/have sex, they picked a different thing out of the bowl. Each partner had veto power if the item picked was totally out of one's personal interest.

Or, you could buy each other some erotica books, or read some stories online, and then go over what you liked in certain stories...
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post: