Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Washington Forums

Old 07-21-2012, 11:04 AM   #61
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Default bump!

The rain plan will be to meet at a restaurant instead of the park. I will post to this thread by 9 a.m. the day of the event if the weather looks/sounds to be questionable.

Thanks!

cara

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2012, 07:41 PM   #62
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Default bump!

Next Weekend!!!

Seattle Area BFP Picnic Potluck
Sat. July 28th
11 - 3 p.m. <-- Slight time change due to Torchlight activities and possible traffic

Look for the shelter area and outdoor picnic tables. I'm going to take a chance and not reserve them (fees involved) and hope I can snag a few tables early enough in the morning. bring a blanket our chair to sit on in case someone has them reserve. Look for a few signs or balloons in BFP pink and green!

Picnic potluck! Since I don't know how many people are planning to attend, please bring your own lunch and a small side or dessert to share.

The website says there are a few handicapped parking spaces available near the shelter. It is street parking, otherwise.

Everyone is welcome! RSVP here in the thread or PM me so I can gauge interest and keep track of y'all.
[/QUOTE]

~Wade Davis
Old 07-22-2012, 10:44 PM   #63
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

Default bump!

this is your daily reminder. be there or miss out on a perfectly fun time meeting your fellow BFP members.

cara

~Wade Davis
Old 07-22-2012, 10:51 PM   #64
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
Next Weekend!!!

Sat. July 28th
11 - 3 p.m. <-- Slight time change due to Torchlight activities and possible traffic

Look for the shelter area and outdoor picnic tables. I'm going to take a chance and not reserve them (fees involved) and hope I can snag a few tables early enough in the morning. bring a blanket our chair to sit on in case someone has them reserve. Look for a few signs or balloons in BFP pink and green!

Picnic potluck! Since I don't know how many people are planning to attend, please bring your own lunch and a small side or dessert to share.

The website says there are a few handicapped parking spaces available near the shelter. It is street parking, otherwise.

Everyone is welcome! RSVP here in the thread or PM me so I can gauge interest and keep track of y'all.
[/QUOTE]

Sadly, we will be doing and upgrade of our EPM system at work so I will be out of commission both Saturday and Sunday

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:04 PM   #65
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

Sadly, we will be doing and upgrade of our EPM system at work so I will be out of commission both Saturday and Sunday [/QUOTE]

Sadness!

hopefully there will be other planned events in the future that we can see you at.

~Wade Davis
Old 07-23-2012, 12:01 AM   #66
Stitch

How Do You Identify?:
Sweetest Soft Butch you don't know yet
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Hy,
Relationship Status:
Solo Artist

Stitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST Reputation

I have a passport now!! I can actually come to something.

~ Let me show you baby I'm a talented boi ~

Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2012, 04:33 PM   #67
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

Default bump!

just your friendly daily reminder about Saturday's picnic.

cara

~Wade Davis
Old 07-24-2012, 09:44 AM   #68
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Can you put M.A. (choo-choo) and I down as a "tentative? I'm not sure of her work schedule yet, but this sounds like a grand time!
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2012, 09:56 AM   #69
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie View Post
Can you put M.A. (choo-choo) and I down as a "tentative? I'm not sure of her work schedule yet, but this sounds like a grand time!
Of course. Crossing my fingers I finally get to meet you!

cara

~Wade Davis
Old 07-24-2012, 10:07 AM   #70
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

4 DAYS!!!

Sat. July 28th

Look for the shelter area and outdoor picnic tables. I'm going to take a chance and not reserve them (fees involved) and hope I can snag a few tables early enough in the morning. bring a blanket or chair to sit on in case someone has them reserved. Look for a few signs or balloons in BFP pink and green!

Everyone is welcome! RSVP here in the thread or PM me so I can gauge interest and keep track of y'all. I have tentatives from 4 people, but in true Seattle style, no firm commitments that I know of.

Thanks!

~Wade Davis
Old 07-24-2012, 10:10 AM   #71
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I'm sorry to miss this, Cara. We have friends coming to stay with us beginning Friday and going through the end of next week.

We miss Seattle, and you!
Thanks, June! I know it's a long way for you to travel just for a picnic anyway. Enjoy your people. Let's plan to get together soon, tho!

~Wade Davis
Old 07-24-2012, 10:12 AM   #72
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
I have tentatives from 4 people, but in true Seattle style, no firm commitments that I know of.
This made me lol.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2012, 10:42 AM   #73
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

3 DAYS!!!

Sat. July 28th

Look for the shelter area and outdoor picnic tables. I'm going to take a chance and not reserve them (fees involved) and hope I can snag a few tables early enough in the morning. bring a blanket or chair to sit on in case someone has them reserved. Look for a few signs or balloons in BFP pink and green!

Thanks!

~Wade Davis
Old 07-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #74
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

TOMORROW!!!

Sat. July 28th

Everyone is welcome! RSVP here in the thread or PM me so I can gauge interest and keep track of y'all. I have 3 confirmations and 2 maybes, so far.

Weather forecasts say it will be cloudy but warm tomorrow. If it does decide to rain, we will meet at a nearby restaurant instead. I will keep you posted.

Thanks!

~Wade Davis
Old 07-28-2012, 09:37 AM   #75
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

Today! Today! Today is picnic day!!!

Weather forecasts a cloudy day but no rain.

See you at Madrona Park in a few hours.

~Wade Davis
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2012, 12:09 PM   #76
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

I'm here! if you have charcoal, there is a little pit you can use to grill. the website didn't say that, so I didn't know. I have a couple card games and cookies! Everyone likes cookies, rigjt? So you should come to the picnic and have some!

~Wade Davis
Old 07-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #77
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Cara - I meant to come - I was going to ride my motorcycle all the way down Lake WA Blvd (and I was going to bring cookies too lol), but this thing with my dog is taking up the better parts of each day for the next week with all the meds, paw soakings, warm compresses, etc.

But I hope everyone has a great time and with a little luck, I will be able to attend the next gathering.
Old 07-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #78
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

Many thanks to those of you who came to todays picnic. It was a small but fun crowd. I will definitely be planning more things on the future. What kinds of things would you like to do?

cara

~Wade Davis
Old 07-28-2012, 10:59 PM   #79
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Do a lot of us have dogs?

If so, we could have a dog and dyke play date at Magnuson dog park. We could hang out in the park &/or trek down to the beach (although that trek might be a bit far for me) - it is the only dog park in Seattle with water access ..... just a thought.

I've been meaning to take my FMD (Formosan Mountain Dog) to the dog park because my FMD is terrified of leashes and car rides, but I want to see if going with his BFF (my Boxer/Pit) will make it easier for him.
Old 08-04-2012, 12:09 AM   #80
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

I like your idea, Parker. Thanks! Would you be willing to plan it? I don't have a dog and probably wouldn't attend because of that.

Christie, M.A. and I were thinking it might be cool to get together for brunch every 6 Weeks or so. How about we plan on meeting up somewhere on Sunday, August 26th at 11 a.m.? I'm open to ideas for locations because I don't know the areas restaurants very well.

cara

~Wade Davis