Old 07-20-2012, 09:03 AM   #21
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ok Here it goes.

I have never posted any of my health issues ever.I never ever NEVER,NEVER,EVER,NEVER talk about this kinda stuff.I dont ever ask my sister-in-law questions either and she has been a nurse for about 30 years.
In this case i happen to know a little bit.

I read this thread a few days ago and it has been sticking in my mind.I gotta post if it helps 1 Butch or 1 Femme to get her Butch to get checked.
To the Fellas we have what we have.Think of it like this if we had anything else we wouldnt get to have all the pretty girls.

With that being said here is my story.It might be kinda long but i am only going to post it once so i am putting it out there.I always got the full physcial like from the nose to the toes.Everything!The Dr. let me keep my socks on.That i was grateful for.The inside stuff i definately did not like.Yes there is 2 sizes to that metal cold thing that he ran under warm water before it go to me.There is no other way to describe it,that thing hurts!I am a giver not a taker.{get it?}.Makes my toes curl every time.Absolutely hate that.Then when that is over he has to "feel around" in there to find something else to see if it is normal size.Cant remember what it is but he needs to find it and get out.He is a good Dr. and a nice guy.He knows i am gay and he is respectful of my lifestyle and the"stuff" he is touching.Now he has a nurse practioner and i have been getting her.She is cute and i make her laugh the whole time i am in there.Kinda lightens the mood.She also lets me keep my socks on.Her hand is smaller to.She always has cold hands and i make a comment about it.That one time i got my moneys worth out of her.I had a few questions and one question lead to the "back door".On went another glove and snapping when she had it on.Roll over on your side and relax.Really? Relax?Through grinding teeth i said "I am."Then the next check-up months later she brought that up and i did remember and i told her that i was good and we dont need to do that again.She started laughing.That stuff always checks out good.Never had any trouble.She told me that i can go i think 2 years without that inside stuff being checked.I said good i dont have to come in then?She said noooo you gotta come in to get the other stuff checked.Oh ok i said.I told her when she is done with me i wouldnt feel like i owe her dinner and a movie.She lost it laughing on that one.If i remember correctly i asked her if i could leave my pants and shoes on.

Now she gets to squeezing my other stuff.I have a little trouble with the left side of things.I have had 2 surgeries so far.There is no cancer yet just those pesky "golf balls" that need to be harvested every 5 years.There is concern and there is something in there that needs to be watched.I have to go back to "The Smasher" on August 7th at 9:00am.The last "smasher" visit showed 2 llittle "golf balls" in there.The nurse lady called me and told me surgery wasnt nessary because they were not big enough.I asked her if she wanted me to grow them bigger so they were easer to see?She started to laugh and said yes.ok.Thing is with all this i need to be aware of the date i was there last because if i over lap my visits to the smasher the insurance will not pay.WTF? I am getting things checked to stay healthy and i get punished for it.Guess it has been about 5 years.If i dont have surgery this year i am sure i will have it the first of next year.Its gonna happen.On a visit to the smasher i was standing there and that girl was doing what she does then she said "I remember you"..I think was the look i had.Then i was thinking she remembers my sparkley blue eyes.Actually i remembered her to and i did have her laughing alot on the last visit.

Ya know i hate all that stuff i do to stay healthy but i do it because it puts my mind at ease that there is nothing wrong with me.All my aches and pains are earned and tolerated.I get the blood work done to.I hate those needles.I always say this to the girl that draws the blood..."The last time i had this done i never felt the needle go in." think about it. Now that lady that is going to stick ya is thinking i cant let this hurt because it will make me look bad if it does.Pressure is on and it doesnt hurt.She is very careful and concentrates more.It works.Say it the next time you are going to get stuck.See if it makes a difference.Because i had the blood work done i found out i have thiroid trouble.The pink pill every morning.Gotta get checked!

To the Butches,
Next time you are in another room and can see your lady making 2 ham sandwitches for lunch,one for you and one for her.A big hand full of potato chips on 2 paper plates with flowers on it.Look at her again making 1 ham sandwitch for herself and 1 paper plate with out any flowers,you were the one who liked the flowers and the chips.Again you arent there.Remember you were "to shy" to get things looked at when you knew you had trouble.Why is she still up reading a book that she read 3 times already at 4:15am?Look in the bed,you arent there either.She cant sleep.Again it is because you were to shy to get your junk checked!You change the oil in your truck and when your dog has the sniffels you take them to the vets.Right.??You take care of your material things.Am i right?To the Butches we have what we have because that is what we have.THATS IT.!!.GET YOUR FUCKING JUNK CHECKED !!!

I am still single and i do all of that on my own.I make all my appointments and drive myself to everything.I tell no one what i am doing as far as health check ups.I do it all myself.It sure would be nice to have a pretty lady sitting beside me in a waiting room putting her hand on my leg to keep it from bouncing nervously thinking of what is to come.When we do meet i will be healthy for her and our new relationship.

To the Femmes:
I hope this helped in some kind of way.You know it is not easy for us to get stuff like this done to ourselves.You are all sensitive kind and comforting to us in this uncomfortable situation we must go through to remain healthy.
Thank you for being who you all are.I appreciate it more than i can say.

I am sorry if i offended anyone.That wasnt my intention.I could always use some more Butch friends to.

Be healthy and safe.Any questions PM's are welcome.We are all in this lifestyle together.
Thank you for reading.

Sheila
Old 07-20-2012, 09:08 AM   #22
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oh Yeah...

I feel naked and De-Butched after that post.
Think i need to build a house or
swap out a motor in my truck.
Maybe that will help get me back to normal.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:27 AM   #23
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
Hey Rust

I'm going to the "smasher" in half an hour. Had the other stuff tuned up a couple of weeks ago for the first time in ten years.

Nothing like having your sweetheart be an RN to quit putting things off.
I want to be around for those ham sandwiches.

Can I help with that engine swap later this afternoon?

Got my own tools.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2012, 09:33 AM   #24
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Hey Rust

I'm going to the "smasher" in half an hour. Had the other stuff tuned up a couple of weeks ago for the first time in ten years.

Can I help with that engine swap later this afternoon?

Got my own tools.

Yeah.Swap a few horror stories to.
I have tools to.
Can you please bring me a ham sandwich.I ran out of ham.
Smasher 1/2 hour.
Make the girl laugh.It goes better that way.
Have a good day and thank your Lady when you get home.

s.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:19 AM   #25
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post

As your sweetheart, here's to ham sandwiches for life, baby!

As a femme, I appreciate the honesty and vulnerability shared in this thread by all the butches that have posted their experiences so openly.

As both a femme and an RN, I am embarrassed to admit that I never truly understood what the butch experience might be in "taking care of business".

I do have a much greater understanding and appreciation now.

Thank you.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2012, 09:32 PM   #26
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

No you are not de-butched.You were superbrave and strong to tell us your story, and to encourage strength and courage in others. I am proud of you and think you are pretty much a hero.
Smooches,
Keri

Quote:
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2012, 05:45 AM   #27
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Default Hey Keri.

A naked Hero.

Thank you.

Still feel kinda weird about posting that stuff.
Felt i needed to do it.There is still something else i need
to post in here to explain why i put myself out there.

Just sayin that i have been sleeping with my chainsaw since "THAT POST"

thanks for reading

s.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:55 AM   #28
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
A naked Hero.

Thank you.

Still feel kinda weird about posting that stuff.
Felt i needed to do it.There is still something else i need
to post in here to explain why i put myself out there.

Just sayin that i have been sleeping with my chainsaw since "THAT POST"

thanks for reading

s.
I can understand why you feel a bit weird about it, but you did it out of concern for your fellows. Thank you for that.

However, about sleeping with your chainsaw......... stop! It stains the sheets! :P

As a transwoman, I was never told, by any medical person, that I would need to start doing self breast exams. My mom never brought up the subject, either. Nor, during my life, that I recall, was I ever told that I needed to do self exams on my 'Original Equipment', either.

That, to me, is a sad lack. Some subjects, however uncomfortable that they are, need to be addressed, in order for people to remain healthy.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2012, 09:22 AM   #29
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Hubby was trans. During transition he had a primary doctor and a surgeon. The surgeon cut and pasted his body till it looked more like his brain intended it to look. His primary doctors, in 10 years at his clinic, never once did any kind of naked exam. He was happy that they never did. But why didn't they do their duty as doctors? who knows?

He was the first trans person they worked with. I mean wouldn't you want to look if you were the doctor just out of curiosity? They treated his diabetes and diagnosed his fibromyalgia - all without his even taking his shirt off. No amount of pushing on my part got him to ask for "privates" exams. The docs did not push at all.

We moved to Florida, had a couple of false starts with dostors, and then he found a female internist who in the very first appointment examined him internally and minus clothes. No problems in the remaining original parts. Score one for him; earlier exams avoided with no consequence. But in that very first exam minus clothes she noticed something about his legs that led her to believe he had PAD (peripheral artery disease) She scheduled tests. The big test, cardiac catheterization he delayed out of fear since we had a friend who had a stroke during the test. It was finally scheduled for the first week in January. He died in his sleep three days after Christmas. He was only 52.

It's my opinion that his earlier primary doctors were guilty of malpractice im their treatment of him. The PAD did not develop overnight. Had it been found earlier, he might still be alive.

Thank you to all of you for talking about these subjects that are more uncomfortable for some among us than it is for most women. (for lack of a better term)
Smooches,
Keri
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2012, 09:59 AM   #30
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Double Fist Bump

Quote:

With both hands, reach down, got cock?
(you're good bro, carry on ;-)
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2012, 10:26 AM   #31
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Default Hey Keri,

Sorry to hear about all that stuff about your partner.Gotta get all that inside stuff checked to.Those Dr.s should not be practicing in my opinion.I cant get away with anything with my Dr.He tells me what i need to do and i make an appointment.Maybe the trans thing was intimidating to them.We have what we have and what ever we have they should know how to check and care for our "stuff".I would have made an appointment with that Dr. and had a "chat" with him/her.
I am sorry to hear.

S.
Old 07-25-2012, 10:40 AM   #32
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fish View Post
With both hands, reach down, got cock?
(you're good bro, carry on ;-)
Mister Fish,

Made me laugh.Ok i did what you suggested and,,,Wait a Minute.??? Where did i put that thing.??.Turned all the furniature over and looked under my bed.??.I even looked in the bottom drawer of my toolbox..Nothin.???.Ya know i set things down and put things where i can find them and still things get missplaced.I dont know.??.Probly stubb my toe on the thing getting up to go to the bathroom during the night.Then i have another problem.GEEEZZZZ.Cant win.

S.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #33
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

Keri, I am so sorry for your loss. I agree, had those doctors done their duty, he would probably still be alive and well, today.

I was very fortunate, as when I moved to Houston, and entered the VA health system here, my primary care doctor immediately sent me for a mammogram, as I am over 50 and had never had one.

lol rustedrims
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2012, 01:40 AM   #34
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

tooo funny

Quote:
Mister Fish,

Made me laugh.Ok i did what you suggested and,,,Wait a Minute.??? Where did i put that thing.??.Turned all the furniature over and looked under my bed.??.I even looked in the bottom drawer of my toolbox..Nothin.???.Ya know i set things down and put things where i can find them and still things get missplaced.I dont know.??.Probly stubb my toe on the thing getting up to go to the bathroom during the night.Then i have another problem.GEEEZZZZ.Cant win.

S.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2012, 07:51 AM   #35
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadeest View Post
I can understand why you feel a bit weird about it, but you did it out of concern for your fellows. Thank you for that.

However, about sleeping with your chainsaw......... stop! It stains the sheets! :P

As a transwoman, I was never told, by any medical person, that I would need to start doing self breast exams. My mom never brought up the subject, either. Nor, during my life, that I recall, was I ever told that I needed to do self exams on my 'Original Equipment', either.

That, to me, is a sad lack. Some subjects, however uncomfortable that they are, need to be addressed, in order for people to remain healthy.
Feeling uncomfortable or not ya still gotta get things checked out.

The chainsaw sleeps on a tarp at the foot of my bed.I hope that thing doesnt have a bad dream or my toes are in a bunch of trouble.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:58 AM   #36
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

As a radiologic technologist, and former mammographer (technician is out-moded since most technologists now have college degrees) I would like to add a couple things that could make your visit a little smoother, not easy, but less scary!

First, please know that the pressure, often referred to as "smashing", "squishing" and other descriptive words, is the most important part of a thorough mammogram. If the breast is positioned correctly (position IS everything, right?) the uncomfortableness can be tolerable and minimized. But to truly spread the breast tissue in order for all of it to be completely seen, which is still not entirely possible, good, firm, pressure is necessary. I used to ball up my fist and ask my patients what color nail polish I was wearing.....they couldn't tell me, I then "pressed" my fist until all my fingers were straightened out and then would tell them this is how our breast tissue is, until it's compressed, everything can't be seen. Then to lighten the mood,
or doing my best to try, because I could symapthize with the fear and uneasiness, I'd ask if I looked mean, lol.....this usually broke the ice and relaxed my patients, being relaxed can HIGHLY minimize the discomfort.

I hope everyone here will get their mammograms! I've lost count of how many friends and acquaintances are gone from my life due to breast cancer, I'd not want anyone to go through that battle just out of fear of this important exam.
Lola
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #37
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
As a radiologic technologist, and former mammographer (technician is out-moded since most technologists now have college degrees) I would like to add a couple things that could make your visit a little smoother, not easy, but less scary!

First, please know that the pressure, often referred to as "smashing", "squishing" and other descriptive words, is the most important part of a thorough mammogram. If the breast is positioned correctly (position IS everything, right?) the uncomfortableness can be tolerable and minimized. But to truly spread the breast tissue in order for all of it to be completely seen, which is still not entirely possible, good, firm, pressure is necessary. I used to ball up my fist and ask my patients what color nail polish I was wearing.....they couldn't tell me, I then "pressed" my fist until all my fingers were straightened out and then would tell them this is how our breast tissue is, until it's compressed, everything can't be seen. Then to lighten the mood,
or doing my best to try, because I could symapthize with the fear and uneasiness, I'd ask if I looked mean, lol.....this usually broke the ice and relaxed my patients, being relaxed can HIGHLY minimize the discomfort.

I hope everyone here will get their mammograms! I've lost count of how many friends and acquaintances are gone from my life due to breast cancer, I'd not want anyone to go through that battle just out of fear of this important exam.
Lola

Hey Lola.

Ok beings you are a former "SMASHER" i have a question for you.
You see me comming in there a 100% Butch Woman with out my hardass motorcycle skull t-shirt on.We both know what is comming and you already know i am uncomfortable.You being femme and you are going to be grabbing my butch junk.You know i dont want to be there and you arent my girl.What are you going to say or do to help me relax?

I was at the smasher last tuesday and made the lady there laugh a little.She said ok one more picture then you are done.I told her i was glad i didnt have 3 of those things.Still kinda hurts.If i can say i walked out of there "limping".
I try to make light of it.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #38
Toph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch as fuck
Relationship Status:
alone until i heal

Toph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST ReputationToph Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkajl View Post
I know this isn't probably the most comfortable topic for the Butch forum, but I would appreciate hearing feedback from those of you who have gone for a mammogram, particularly when it's been because you've discovered a lump.

Ultimately, I'm looking to understand how to best support my butch partner with this. She's at the far end of the butch spectrum as you can get, before becoming trans. We never talk about "breasts" but about her "chest".

The lump is scary enough, but the whole feminizing process of the exam is what's really the issue (at least for today).

Thanks.
may i say from experience, i totally understand your butch wanting to be alone. knowing that you want to attend or plan on at least being there somewhere somehow would be a comfort in every manner. even though the thought of the squisher is a bit emasculating and she may not want to admit to you how devastating the procedures are knowing you are with-in arms reach will be a comfort.

you are both lucky to have each other in all ways and i want your partner to know something important and true;

long story short...i moved from one province to another, had no friends or family with me, just my partner (fiance) yet i went through every test humanly possible to find my cancers, i went to every appointment, every oncologist and every of the many hospital visits and operation alone. my then partner couldnt be bother to attend i woulnd't have minded so much if i at least felt support, but there was nothing.

it is an awful thing, regardless of our orientation or gender identity, to feel violated by procedures necessary and worse, to feel violated with out support and understanding.

so let your partner deal how they need to but also have peace in knowing that regardless of communications or contact of the subject, your partner will know you are there, you are loving, you are supportive and best of all...no matter what the circumstance is, they will be loved special.

i was not shamed that i was by myself throughout it all making hoards of excuses to the docs etc. but more ashamed to admit that i was with someone who would allow me to feel so utterly alone.
i do not wish that feeling on my worst enemy, let alone someone i once loved.

i hope all turns out well and i will keep you both in my thoughts
Toph is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Toph For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #39
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Yet another visit to "The Smasher".Survived it and went home and had a ham sandwich.It was good.

Next visit to Dr's all the other stuff.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:34 PM   #40
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Just had the annual exam. Have my yearly full body exam on the 6th of September. Have to have the mammogram and the (Shhhhhh) turning 50 year old colon thing ughhh.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post: