Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Butch Zone

The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 08-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #41
Charming Texan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister

Charming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST Reputation

I just* turned 40 this month. I think about these things, and the progression of getting older in regards to my health. It's not easy in the slightest, but for me personally - I would rather spend a few minutes being uncomfortable and working through that, than worrying about "what if's" and shoulda, woulda, coulda....if something, God forbid were to happen or come up.

Peace of mind is what gets me through it.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:27 PM   #42
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
Hey Lola.

Ok beings you are a former "SMASHER" i have a question for you.
You see me comming in there a 100% Butch Woman with out my hardass motorcycle skull t-shirt on.We both know what is comming and you already know i am uncomfortable.You being femme and you are going to be grabbing my butch junk.You know i dont want to be there and you arent my girl.What are you going to say or do to help me relax?

I was at the smasher last tuesday and made the lady there laugh a little.She said ok one more picture then you are done.I told her i was glad i didnt have 3 of those things.Still kinda hurts.If i can say i walked out of there "limping".
I try to make light of it.

Just now seeing this, sorry....

First? Don't call me the smasher, it hurts my feelings
Second? (seriously) I always did my best to "read" people whilst going through all of those pesky questions, they weren't pesky at all....gave me a chance to talk and put you at ease to the best of my abilities. I had a very specific job to perform within a professional scope of criteria set before me according to practice standards, I always said exactly what I was going to do, before I did it so there was no surprise, never a touch without explanation or warning. I flunked at speed, but made it up with patient satisfaction . Humor is our friend!
Lola
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 05:47 PM   #43
arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
Married to Lisalysa

arcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

I have my yearly physical scheduled of the 4th of September. I am not looking forward to being poked and proded like cattle going to market however I just suck it up! What I really hate is not eating anything after midnight so they can stick me with a needle to extract my lifes blood for whatever test my Dr thinks my blood needs. Of course then my Dr will cut orders for me to go to "smasher" and I don't have anything to smash...and all those other tests that are required for my age.

The one thing I am going to look forward to after my physical is having a nice greasy bacon and chicken pizza and wash it down with a nice cold beer! That always rights my ego!
arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 10:54 PM   #44
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

First off Arcstriker, chicken and bacon pizza is NASTY...sure we went on a C/B pizza kick a couple summers ago, but really? I thought our collective cholesterol diet pallet had matured since then!

Now that said, I thank God every day that you never got boobs. Lisalysa<---Not a fan of boobs.
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:49 PM   #45
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
Just now seeing this, sorry....

First? Don't call me the smasher, it hurts my feelings
Second? (seriously) I always did my best to "read" people whilst going through all of those pesky questions, they weren't pesky at all....gave me a chance to talk and put you at ease to the best of my abilities. I had a very specific job to perform within a professional scope of criteria set before me according to practice standards, I always said exactly what I was going to do, before I did it so there was no surprise, never a touch without explanation or warning. I flunked at speed, but made it up with patient satisfaction . Humor is our friend!
Lola
Hey Lola,

I am sorry.I did not want to hurt your feelings.Sometimes i use different words for stuff i am uncomfortable talking about.Like this stuff.I do agree using humor to take a little awakwardness away.I have no dought you act in a professional manner.That is a respectful job that needs to be done.I would rather go through the discomfort for a few minutes a year insted of worring about something that doesnt need to be worried about.A big Thank You for picking that profession to help us all out.I always tell myself dont look down,dont look down,dont look down.Last time i looked down.Felt a little queezzeee.Lesson learned.
I do apologize Lola.

S.