Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

I guess I never really thought Steph had an ulterior motive, I just kinda figured she like the attention and the fun of it all, hence all the posts.

I remember when I first started coming to places like this and I would see threads with hundreds of pages and thousands of responses, I thought how neat it would be to think of a topic so engaging, it kept people interested for years to come or sparked a deep conversation or lively debate. Now, I'm just happy there's a "thanks/like" feature so if I dont feel like typing, I can just agree with and thank people left and right!

-----

Anyway, I dont bind and never did - oh there are times I'd like to strap these puppies down a bit more because they are huge (something like a 54DD ) and can take out an eye; but I dont want to bind in the sense that I am trying to look like I dont have breasts at all .... just a slight reduction or a better bra would be nice for me and my back!
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #42
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I would actually love for amandatheartist to come over here and start a thread on barefoot running. Do you think she would come over to this site steph? She's really open and friendly and inquisitive like you. I bet she would make a lot of friends and learn a lot too, since it sounds like both if your experiences with butch femme seem really limited!
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #43
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post

If the intention of the OP isn't clear - ask a direct question.
I did. I asked several. Never got an answer. It's unusual on this site for people to ask questions/start threads without explaining and sharing more. I did ask before I stirred the pot some. I don't question her identity. Don't care. But the stepped on sensitivities, yeah, I expect her to hear back about that. We all did when we started here.

Until the recent threatened flounces, I didn't have a clear sense of the level of maturity we were dealing with. Now I do. And I won't take it all as seriously. But I expect that she, like anyone, will get stood on when she doesn't pay attention. And honestly, this bright young woman can not claim that she is paying close attention to what is going on around here -- in spite of her apparent curiosity.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #44
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Perhaps there is more validity to yotlyolqualli's line of thinking than I had thought.

Perhaps it really doesn't matter if what you write is the truth or not. You aren't directly hurting or influencing me!

I guess you rub the part of me that likes specific answers when I ask what I consider to be a direct question - the wrong way. And I don't feel I received an answer.

Oh well.

As far as binding goes; I tried a compression shirt on once and I felt like I was being squeezed by a boa constrictor. I nearly had a panic attack!!

I'm off to class. Be well!!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 04:26 PM   #45
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I guess if it feels creepy deep down I'd not engage with steph. It's a bit obvious she likes hot topics and that her wording is either a thought out process or she has issues knowing how to post or what verbiage to use(though it's hard to believe considering the MIT background)

If she's using this community as guinea pigs I hope she's got permission from folks before doing so. Reality is that we'll never really know cause computer screens hide a lottttt, for all we know she's a doctor or somethin'..

<-- only plays a doctor during consensual scenes

But, do we really know if she has an MIT background or just going by what she tells us?

I am always wary of someone that asks so many questions and is somewhat evasive in giving their own answers to questions others give back.

I shall just kick back and continue to read as I ponder more over the person.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 04:32 PM   #46
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
But, do we really know if she has an MIT background or just going by what she tells us?

I am always wary of someone that asks so many questions and is somewhat evasive in giving their own answers to questions others give back.

I shall just kick back and continue to read as I ponder more over the person.

I don't know if she has a degree, went to MIT, has a girlfriend named Amanda, plays for The Militia, has a car, dog or life.

I know she claims to have a lot of the above things, I can't disprove it. I am a bit disconcerted that these things are being questioned yet.... yet when a new Daddy/Dom/Top/Master rolls into town they're NOT.

I'd be more alarmed with the above than a 20 something MIT graduate talking about butch stuff.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 04:58 PM   #47
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

If she explained why she doesn't bind in another thread it would be nice to read that.........would have been entirely logical to start the thread with that post....and I would think logic would be an innate trait in a brain of MIT caliber..

I am always suspicious of anyone who asks tons of questions, asks folks to share and will NOT give of herself or answer direct or clarification questions.

The flouncy part just made me laugh....I was wondering WHEN it would happen....
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 05:04 PM   #48
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Reminder

Steph for future flounces see The TOS:

"I'm Leaving Forever!" posts - Any post or action designed to garner attention where you threaten to leave the site.

<- This public service announcement was brought to you by the letters:

Jj

Ll

and the number 9 DAYS TILL LITTLE ROCK!

Good Luck!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 09-10-2012 at 05:27 PM. Reason: forgot my good luck to steph!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 05:17 PM   #49
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

This might be obvious but no one is forcing anyone to answer her questions!

One thing I really like about the Planet, regardless if anyone is confrontive of a new person or pins them down for an answer or not; if they are not legitimate, sooner or later, they depart as mysteriously as they appeared!

I have seen it happen many time during my short tenure here.

Just say no ( thanks Mrs. B) and move on to the next thread, if you do not want to answer or if it does not feel right.

If someone is legitimate, hopefully, they will not feel too beat up and will stick around.

I used to ask a lot of questions about trans folks. Not because I was a troll but because I genuinely did not know. As we say in nursing: I had a knowlege deficit!

It was not transphobia but I sure was batted about for a bit (figuritively) and I almost left and thought about not returning.

I am glad that I did because I did receive the education that I so sorely needed.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #50
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow Thoughts

I think what pisses people off is the vague untruths and that Steph doesn't engage when asked a question unless she wants to.

She has that right, she isn't causing harm and unless she's passive aggressively directing something at someone,and they call her out then she can't. Until then she can continue on her merry way having the choice to engage with whomever she pleases.

Like I said earlier, if she triggers you (general) don't engage, it's that simple!

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 09-10-2012 at 05:29 PM. Reason: oy at my ugly structured english
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #51
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotlyolqualli View Post
steph, if your threads do nothing else, they get people thinking.

Often, that is not popular. It makes people uncomfortable, sometimes, to have to look at, examine, or even acknowledge that other's can, quite possibly have, idea's, ideal's and beliefs that so differ from our own. lol

What you've brought to this community... while many don't like it, is thought. You make us think. You make us examine. You make us angry sometimes. You raise our hackles sometimes. But in doing that.. you challenge the status quote, you challenge perception and you challenege our own thoughts and thought processes.

If I did not feel safe with you in this community, I would stay off of your threads. I would block your posts. I would not engage. I would not enter into a lion's den, just in order to let the lion know that I feel unsafe in their den.

Ask away. Post your threads. Keep raising our hackles, because damn it, without someone to churn the waters, the pool would get pretty damned stagnant!

BTW, I don't care who you, where you come you from, who your daddy is, or what you look like. Why? Because, right now, you are a name on a screen. You are more than likely never going to be in my IRL circle of friends or family. Not because I would not include you, but because, realistically, it's just not going to happen.

I do my best to be blatantly honest about who I am. However, there are aspects of me that I would NEVER divulge to an online community, because, frankly, it's not anyone's business but those who are around me, IRL.

So, in closing, steph... I don't care if anything you post about your personal self here, is truth, or not. I appreciate what you bring to these boards and I hope you don't leave. It's not your muscles, your education or occupation, OR lack thereof, that makes me THINK, it's your words.

Take care.
i think this stuff - in purple - about you, without the anger/hackles part. i think it about Martina, Aishah and Lady Snow and Princessbelle. serious. you all bend my brain in ways no complacent brain willingly bends. ok sometimes Martina makes my face go all... O.o ...but i'm still sincerely grateful that she beats up my ignorance from time to time. same is true for the other formidable women i've mentioned, you included. if someone wasnt cracking open my limited perspective by being real with their opinions and generously sharing their experiences i'd be worse for the loss. i've also yet to see any of you not be willing to expound on your thoughts, explain where there's confusion, apologize with sincerity if something comes out wrong or say 'i dont know' when information or knowledge wasnt available to you. none of you avoids the hard work -that i've ever observed- and it's pretty rare that you let shit slide when it shouldnt slide. if i have one beef with Steph it's really just one of preference. i like questions and answers to be a 2 way street. i dont see a lot of that happening. with that said, i agree. who cares if she's real or a shared hallucination? i'm not being harmed. i dont like being lied to but i'm not a perfect person either. i told a lie or two when i was a much younger person. not saying Steph is lying. just not interested in seeing yet another thread deteriorate into another 'is she or isnt she' debate. if Steph is BFPs newest agent provacateur then becoming divisive over her threads and posts simply gives her what she came for. i discovered there's an ignore option for the people who offend me deeply.

as for the subject matter:
i've known butches who bind and butches who dont. i think the OP question should have been "who binds and why or why not?" binding is no more a butch province than wearing a bra is a femme one. hell, i used to think that i was 'binding' any time my bra was too small!
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #52
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i don't feel we have a right to demand anyone to divulge information. She is evasive no doubt but who cares? It's up to us whether or not we post in threads. She is very curious for sure, and went about gaining knowledge by starting threads.

i love the critical thinking threads no matter who starts them. What i don't like is when certain threads seem to divide us.

i'd just like to know whether we are part of a research project or not and if so, i sure hope it benefits our community!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 06:05 PM   #53
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
i don't feel we have a right to demand anyone to divulge information. She is evasive no doubt but who cares? It's up to us whether or not we post in threads. She is very curious for sure, and went about gaining knowledge by starting threads.

i love the critical thinking threads no matter who starts them. What i don't like is when certain threads seem to divide us.

i'd just like to know whether we are part of a research project or not and if so, i sure hope it benefits our community!
See these were my questions and concerns from the beginning of this thread... and never got answered. Well, at least the research question. As for the division of community, this is furstrating to me... but this is not Steph's fault that the community at-large has inner issues communicating over hot topics.

It's a learning experience... and learn I have.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 06:11 PM   #54
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone4play View Post
See these were my questions and concerns from the beginning of this thread... and never got answered. Well, at least the research question. As for the division of community, this is furstrating to me... but this is not Steph's fault that the community at-large has inner issues communicating over hot topics.

It's a learning experience... and learn I have.
well spoken. and ditto about the learning experience.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 06:31 PM   #55
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

This has gotten interesting...

I am not butch.
I don't bind...
but I do own a Spanx tank top smooth out the bumps item.

And I love it. It is like a hug all day. And some days I need an all day hug. I doubt it is secure as a compression top.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 06:42 PM   #56
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

I don't necessarily have a problem with the thread topics themselves or the inconsistencies that come with the OP. Her not me.

I do take a step back from my community when people take threads like this and create the opportunity/scenario to disrespect other peoples ID's or ways of doing things. It doesn't matter what ID they are poo pooing or what activity it might be, they may not be my ID or my activity, but I am sure somebody here that I care about is reading it and feeling pretty shitty about it and that is something to be concerned about.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #57
femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,223 Times in 478 Posts
femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation
Default Going organic! Wait....not the right thread!

How interesting, all of this, upon which I stumbled by chance! I don't bind, wear a bra not that often either....I know lots of butches who bind, particularly younger ones. I personally love women, with all their attributes, therefore I love breasts....Cartesian logic, perhaps?... I respect butches who bind, and those who don't, and I am also respectful of the various journeys which make us all take such diverse roads.
As for the other matter, my only observation is that it is surprising to me how naive and prone to what I see more as social blunders than anything else MIT graduates can be these days.
I am, however, getting old (can that be it?)!
Some of these threads bring me closer to many of you who share truthfully about yourselves, painstakingly making sure the wording is perfect, the thought you express is clear, apologizing when your words did not exactly match your thought, polishing what you want to say, taking the time, in other words, to be a good interlocutor, literally, one with whom one has a two-way conversation... This is what matters to me, very much, in these halls.

Elle*
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

Anna Akhmatova "White nights"
femmennoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to femmennoir For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #58
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
Binding was mentioned in my "non-packing" thread. So I thought I'd ask about it. I don't, mostly because I have nothing to bind. (my muscles made my boobs disappear)
You said you are 6'1 and weigh 225. Unless you are inherently an A or B cup, being that large of a woman , I sincerely doubt your cup size could be that small to begin with or prove me wrong (because I was one of those who fell asleep in biology class). Are you taking any anabolic steroids or testosterone? Because even for most professional female bodybuilders they still have some breast fat, and have to dehydrate themselves for up to three weeks to get their breast size down to looking like all pec muscle just to take pics. And when they rehydrate, their breast size increases. So my question is, "how do you maintain continuous pec muscle, without natural breast fat if you are not on T or roids?"
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #59
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
Binding was mentioned in my "non-packing" thread. So I thought I'd ask about it. I don't, mostly because I have nothing to bind. (my muscles made my boobs disappear)

It was pointed out to me that MIT did explain why she did not bind. I would like more information because the above statement does not make sense to me.

And...

MIT is not the only person on this web site that makes me feel suspicious....she is not special in that way.....

Oh and no I do not bind nor have I had a bra on in probably 40 years except a sports bra for swimming. I don't really see a reason to bind and there are several reasons not to bind. If I had DDD ta-ta's I might feel differently, maybe but I doubt it......

I like my ta-tas just fine.......I know plenty o femmes who like a little butch cleavage.....that white shirt with the top 3 buttons undone (and the boots and levis of course.....)
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 08:03 PM   #60
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
You said somewhere else I believe something to the effect of ''to my annoyance/whatever'' I pass. Yet according to what you write, everything about you speaks to your wanting to look super duper masculine. You don't shave your body hair. You were masculine clothing. You work out to the point where your 'boobs' have disappeared (which, unless you were more or less flat to begin with, I find amazing since even the world's best female bodybuilders still have what appear to be breasts).

For what it's worth, when I lost 150 pounds and worked out 3 hours a day, 7 days a week, I went from a DDD cup to a small B cup. So it is entirely possible to go from being quite busty to rather small-breasted if you work out.

The meaning behind my screen name:
lettertodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lettertodaddy For This Useful Post:

Tags
binding