Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I totally agree! I lost over 60lbs and my boobs did not go away; they remained the same size.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
You said you are 6'1 and weigh 225. Unless you are inherently an A or B cup, being that large of a woman , I sincerely doubt your cup size could be that small to begin with or prove me wrong (because I was one of those who fell asleep in biology class). Are you taking any anabolic steroids or testosterone? Because even for most professional female bodybuilders they still have some breast fat, and have to dehydrate themselves for up to three weeks to get their breast size down to looking like all pec muscle just to take pics. And when they rehydrate, their breast size increases. So my question is, "how do you maintain continuous pec muscle, without natural breast fat if you are not on T or roids?"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #62
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
Martina-Good question! It's the unaswerable question.
Why is it unanswerable to you? Or is that unanswerable too?
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #63
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Heads up..Don't mention anything from a PM in the threads.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Novela-What was wrong with my response to your PM? Sorry to all if I've been lax in answering for myself the questions I ask. I've new to this community, and would hope I'd receive the benefit of the doubt. Since it seems that is not forthcoming, I feel it's best for all if I leave you.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 08:48 PM   #64
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
How do you discuss this in your circle of peeps, I'll be honest the only time I've known about butches binding is here online, most if not all the butches I know don't.

Right. This seems to be more of a thread question for trans if Steph is looking for why people bind, with what, etc.. Once again confused by a thread and what the OP is looking for exactly in an answer or just if she wants to discuss butches binding in general which I would probably say there would not be much info. there. However some butches mentioned that they do and some do so for other reasons than just binding, some for medical, etc.. It has already been mentioned that alot of butches identify as female and that includes breasts, and embracing their female parts so there would really be no reason to bind other than the reasons already mentioned here.

Quote:
Novela-What was wrong with my response to your PM? Sorry to all if I've been lax in answering for myself the questions I ask. I've new to this community, and would hope I'd receive the benefit of the doubt. Since it seems that is not forthcoming, I feel it's best for all if I leave you.
ahhh I don't think you're that new steph. Afterall you've posted more than some that have been members for years and started threads some haven't even. . .and I think you have been receiving the benefit of the doubt here.

As for the binding, I have and I do sometimes but I ID as trans. Not sure what exactly you want to know about binding. My preference is a compression muscle shirt. I feel I don't always need to bind and most times I don't. Do you also want to know if we "pass" without binding or binding because I do either way and most times not binding.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #65
yotlyolqualli

How Do You Identify?:
submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
moving forward and not looking back... anything is possible!

Thanked 1,271 Times in 184 Posts
yotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputation

Ummmm I lost over 200 pounds and I went from a DD to an ......... well... I wear a B because I REFUSE to go to an A cup... but it would be doable.

I've also known very tall women, who have very slim hips and are very nearly flat chested and ummm no.. they don't take T and they don't lift weights.

Every human body is different and so is every human experience. No two people experience the exact same thing in the excact same ways.

When some people are in extreme pain, the only IV med that will work is morphine. It's a powerful drug! It's takes away the pain, every time. Right?

Wrong, morphine doesn't do a damned thing for me. In fact, oral vicodan will take care of the pain for me, MUCH better than morphine ever could!

Pain, trauma or stress raises blood pressure, right?

Not for me. Stress, pain and or trauma will cause my blood pressure to lower into dangerous numbers, even if I am NOT bleeding internally lol

No two bodies are exactly the same. What exercise does for one person, may not do the same for the next.

Besides, why do these threads ALWAYS devolve into what the OP looks like?

I also was offended by the insinuation that the OP was on steroids.

WTF? What does that have to do with the subject of the thread? Seriously.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:20 PM   #66
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Heads up..Don't mention anything from a PM in the threads.

Zimmeh

I mentioned it in an effort to illustrate that I had reached out to Steph privately. I don't have any other means of contacting her privately. Duly noted.

Well, there is my telepathic ability, but that's for another thread!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #67
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
This might be obvious but no one is forcing anyone to answer her questions!

One thing I really like about the Planet, regardless if anyone is confrontive of a new person or pins them down for an answer or not; if they are not legitimate, sooner or later, they depart as mysteriously as they appeared!

I have seen it happen many time during my short tenure here.

Just say no ( thanks Mrs. B) and move on to the next thread, if you do not want to answer or if it does not feel right.

If someone is legitimate, hopefully, they will not feel too beat up and will stick around.

I used to ask a lot of questions about trans folks. Not because I was a troll but because I genuinely did not know. As we say in nursing: I had a knowlege deficit!

It was not transphobia but I sure was batted about for a bit (figuritively) and I almost left and thought about not returning.

I am glad that I did because I did receive the education that I so sorely
needed.
Anya, (on bended knee) will you marry me?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 06:47 AM   #68
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
Anya, (on bended knee) will you marry me?
Novela, the last time I checked, you were already married and I don't think that Katy would like bigamy one little bit!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner

Last edited by *Anya*; 09-11-2012 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Typo
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 07:20 AM   #69
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Novela, the last time I checked, you were already married and I don't think that Katy would like bigamy one little bit!

hehehehehehehehe

i was just teasing

Old 09-11-2012, 07:20 AM   #70
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,633 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey Folks-

I just wanted to give a quick update to the community in regards to "StephfromMIT".

We have permanently banned that user.

That user was using a fictitious identity and appeared to have several identities across the internet. Most everything they posted about themselves was not only a lie, but appears to have been designed to integrate themselves into this community with as much familiarity as possible.

Unfortunately, this is the Internet and there are going to be people out there who do these things for entertainment or out of boredom. Sometimes it's even because the person wants to "try on" a different identity to see how it feels.

The one positive from this is that we have several interesting threads that we can continue discussions in and I hope that is exactly what we do.

Much appreciation to you all. Now let's get back to discussing the world!

Thanks,
Admin
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #71
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I was sure fooled. Makes sense though. God, that flouncing really is manipulative, isn't it?

I am so not feeling bad re any future flouncing on anybody's part.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #72
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Well, I was sure fooled. Makes sense though. God, that flouncing really is manipulative, isn't it?

I am so not feeling bad re any future flouncing on anybody's part.

Well, the good thing is we tried, we tried and gave them the benefit of the doubt.

At least we can truly say we are a welcoming community
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #73
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I was not fooled...I had a gut feeling and was really leery with so many threads being started by a newbie. Reading a few of her posts, made me think we were dealing with a man who was clueless and wanting answers from us, but never sure how to answer questions we posed, so skipped past them and onto another thread start.

I am happy to see we can learn and grow from this as a community.
Moving right along as we often do when stuff like this happens.

June, Medusa...thanks for talking it over and looking deeper into this person.
Others that are here and those that come in the future need to know that y'all make BFP as safe as you possibly can for us.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 01:35 PM   #74
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I don't feel fooled or duped or anything of the kind.

I tried to hold out for the positive as many others did. Trying to help young-ens in the community isn't a bad thing even when there are red flags, and trying to see the best in people is definitely not a bad trait. I have no regrets.

However, being a sucker isn't a good thing either, especially if it it harms you in some way.

I did not give money, extra energy, love, attention to the point it hurt my family, away.

All i gave was the benefit of the doubt. We live, we learn, we make choices. Such is life in a nutshell.

And i do thank goodness for the admin and mods of this site for watching out for us and watching out for the site. It has to be done.

It takes a lot of different views, perspectives, visions, minds and personalities to make a village and even more to make a planet.

...and....

we move on.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #75
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Sometime back I was on a site where the same thing was happening. A lot of discussions being started by one individual, targeting ftms & the OP never really got involved in the responses. I eventually was privated & asked if I would be part of a study; disclosing basically my entire life experiences, supposedly for a thesis. When I asked for some sort of validation & guarantee of anomitity (sp) ( being anonymous) I was informed all I would see is a release form. I politely declined & found out quite a few of us had been contacted.
You never really know who is behind the screen or what their agenda is.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #76
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
We need to move along now. The entire Mod team had a hand in this, including Linus and Medusa finding out the persons real name, and a lot of other identifiers. If they come back and fuck with us again, we'll take it a step further.

In the meantime, continue to be welcoming to new folks and report any suspicious behavior via PM to one of us to look into.

This case is closed. Move on.
My apologies. I was typing & did not see this before posting.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #77
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I think it is really healthy to let this be a reminder of several things:

1. There are going to be newbies here who do have a lot of questions and we don't always need to treat them with suspicion. Sometimes they just really want to know what they are asking.

2. Other times, we are going to have really unhealthy individuals in our midst who get off on toying with people and we should be aware of this possibility when devoting time to responding to them.

3. We'll do the best we can at the upper level safety-wise but your personal safety level is up to you. Some folks want to know who they're talking to when posting and some folks don't care as long as they are heard. Either scenario is ok! But please consider that you aren't any more "unsafe" posting on this community than you are on Facebook or a random AOL wall. (meaning, there are strange fuckers everywhere!)

4. It is not healthy to hyper focus on paranoid scenarios of someone here to slurp up our knowledge but it is *very* healthy to decide as an adult what you are comfortable sharing.

In short, your ability to create your own experience is very empowering if you let it be so! Create a positive experience by focusing on the idea that you might be saying something that will help someone who is really sincere out there rather than the possible troll who asked. Or don't respond. It's your choice where you put your energy!

Again, we do appreciate the folks who stepped up to offer their thoughts on this scenario!

Appreciate you all, good people!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:48 PM   #78
Outlaw

How Do You Identify?:
Cocksure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cotton Candy Swami
Relationship Status:
Loved and Loving

Outlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST Reputation
Default and just to think...

I logged on today looking for a thread entitled.....

"Shopping for bras"

or

"Big Breasted Butches and Bras"

or

"Shopping for bras before the reunion? Anyone? Bueller?"

Alternatively titled "How to induce a migraine"

O

I see a poll and an icon in my future....
Old 09-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #79
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

I'm confused as to why StephMIT is logged on right now and reading threads?
Old 09-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #80
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
I'm confused as to why StephMIT is logged on right now and reading threads?

She is not reading the threads.

When a user is banned and attempts to read the site, they will appear in the Who's Online list until their cookie on their home computer expires.

On their end, they actually receive a message like:

"Your access to BFP has been terminated.
Term: Forever
Reason: Trolling our community"
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:

Tags
binding