Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Bridesmaids, unrated. Not as funny as I thought it looked from the trailer.

Want to see Contagion. I keep waiting for this to happen in RL.

Movie I can't wait to see is World War Z! Brad Pitt stars and it is from the awesome zombie, virus-gone-wrong-to-point-of-reanimation book by Max Brooks. Terrific read.

Anyway...I digressed.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 08:07 AM   #302
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Hathaway was great in it

Love & Other Drugs

It was good

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 08:52 AM   #303
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Love & Other Drugs

It was good

Hathaway is one of mine and Ebon's favorite actresses. He doesn't even mind watching her in the silly stuff. This movie was fantastically moving.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 09:45 AM   #304
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

I saw "Tron" with my son on DVD last Friday and gotta say he LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES it......he even watched the next morning and bought it that afternoon lol I actually thought it was pretty good also, and I don't like that kind of movie.

Today suppose to watch "Hannah" with my girl and also bridesmaids that we already seen at the theatre when she was here to visit in May. So freakin' hilarious that I bought it

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 10:06 AM   #305
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
Bridesmaids, unrated. Not as funny as I thought it looked from the trailer.

Want to see Contagion. I keep waiting for this to happen in RL.

Movie I can't wait to see is World War Z! Brad Pitt stars and it is from the awesome zombie, virus-gone-wrong-to-point-of-reanimation book by Max Brooks. Terrific read.

Anyway...I digressed.
oml, I thought Bridesmaids was hilarious.... (oh and Contagion was pretty damn good!

Last one I saw was Straw Dogs... um, it was good, but kind of one of those disturbing movies... the one were everyone leaves the theater very quiet lol. But it was good.

Now I'm looking forward to Dream House (9:30:2011)... spooky spooky, one of my fav genre...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #306
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I really liked X-Men First class. Good flick.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 01:27 PM   #307
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY View Post
I saw "Tron" with my son on DVD last Friday and gotta say he LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES it......he even watched the next morning and bought it that afternoon lol I actually thought it was pretty good also, and I don't like that kind of movie.

Today suppose to watch "Hannah" with my girl and also bridesmaids that we already seen at the theatre when she was here to visit in May. So freakin' hilarious that I bought it
LOL ok my girl caught this one...it's NOT Tron it's THOR!!!!! lol

Old 09-24-2011, 01:44 PM   #308
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY View Post
LOL ok my girl caught this one...it's NOT Tron it's THOR!!!!! lol
What would you do without me? :P

We also watched Hanna. It was an action-packed piece of goodness.
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:46 PM   #309
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulShineFemme View Post
What would you do without me? :P

We also watched Hanna. It was an action-packed piece of goodness.
Yep we just finished Hanna. It was a good action packed movie. Very interesting. Great pick baby

Old 09-24-2011, 01:57 PM   #310
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

We red boxed Rio last night. It was cute and we enjoyed it until the inevitable gay boy drama invaded. (I love my boys, not their drama!)

Anyway, next on the list I think will be Rango
Old 09-24-2011, 02:59 PM   #311
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Lightbulb

"rango" was a piece o' fun!

watched "skyline" night befo' last... eh, didn't t'ink it was all dat.

watched "true grit" (2010 re-make) dis mornin', and hafta say i liked it.
Old 09-24-2011, 04:03 PM   #312
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Baby's Day Out

I saw Baby's Day Out on Starz a few days ago. The beginning was a bit slow but once it got "started", I won't give away what I mean by that in case you haven't seen it, but I ROFLMAO so many times! And it was a clean movie too! So if you're looking for a cute comedy to see with your special someone, I'd highly recommend this movie, if you like babies.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:03 PM   #313
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

I saw Abduction. Good good!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:13 PM   #314
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

I watched Limitless... disappointing.

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:26 PM   #315
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Last movie I watched was The Conspirator. Being I'm a huge history buff I really liked that it was pretty much historically accurate as far as I could tell.

I just rented Jane Eyre to watch tonight will let ya know how it was.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:30 PM   #316
Babyangeleyez

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Babyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST Reputation

The Help. Loved it!!
Babyangeleyez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babyangeleyez For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2011, 07:45 AM   #317
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dream House

Seemed totally predictable... even through quite a bit of the movie... it wasn't.

If you enjoy a good thriller/spooky with twists and turns I think it's def worth a see.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:27 PM   #318
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Took my niece to see Dolphin Tales. It's based on a true story. I thought the movie was excellent. But I love dolphins so my opinion might be a little bias.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:26 PM   #319
Alurra

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Single and social!

Thanked 1,264 Times in 348 Posts
Alurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST Reputation
Last movie I saw was Harry Potter. Good I guess, kinda dark. I'm not a big fan.

Before that was Sucker Punch. I really like that. Sexy fantasy, lots of girls in short skirts kicking butt. Had it's dark moments too, but overall very visually entertaining.

We don’t see things as they are,
we see them as we are. ~ Anais Nin
Alurra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Alurra For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2011, 10:54 PM   #320
T4Texas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!

T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation

8 Seconds, the story of the late bullrider Lane Frost. Sad story, average acting.

Tags
film, movie