Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

"twitches"... *sigh*

And when clients confuse me. I don't do well when confused...
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 11:10 PM   #4022
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

I miss being happy, having someone to talk to, having confidence, not forcing myself to smile ... I guess I need a break from all this ...
Old 09-16-2010, 11:22 PM   #4023
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Sleep which will elude me and dreamscapes
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2010, 02:54 AM   #4024
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I had a difficult enough time decided my own topics for school, much less others'.

What do you feel the strongest pull toward? What would have plenty of data to back your argument up? What feels right? What could you talk into the ground without getting tired?

Good luck, no matter what you choose!

Why not both? They are within human rights.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:46 AM   #4025
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

I work in very safe city. Not much crime here at all. Yet this week the property that I run was robbed at gunpoint. It was very scary for the two clerks involved, one of whom had the gun pointed at the back of his head as he was walked through the parking lot back inside. This, after he had been knocked to the ground and overpowered. Complete terror for what? $115.

The same guy has robbed five other places in the city but at knifepoint. This was the first time he used a gun. He cut another clerk in one of the robberies. Again for $112.

I just want to catch him on the street. The damage he has done for essentially nothing hardly seems worth it.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2010, 07:11 PM   #4026
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind?
My Bridge To Nowhere...

I know that may confuse some...
it holds personal meaning to me.

I once told someone about the symbolism a bridge holds for me...

what it means to stand in the middle of a bridge (during or after a personal struggle or hardship) and look to the other side...what did they see there? I was trying to tell them that there are positive, hopeful things waiting for them... Instead of being stranded, standing in the middle of that bridge, depressed, lost, hurt, and looking behind them at the past, or below them at reflections of ill feelings... "there is hope at the end of your bridge"...

Today, on my mind...
is my Bridge To Nowhere...

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 03:44 PM   #4027
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Just thinking about how much fun I had at the Southern Comfort Conference this year. Meeting Chaz Bono was awesome!! Being able to share this experience with my friends that are transgendered and transsexual was amazing and very emotional. Atlanta is lucky to host this conference every year..
Old 09-18-2010, 04:15 PM   #4028
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

MaggieBluIze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MaggieBluIze For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 04:24 PM   #4029
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Attack of the Love bugs!!!!!!! Argggahhhhhh
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:33 PM   #4030
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

the soft middle of a very rare steak
Old 09-18-2010, 05:11 PM   #4031
Trinity3

How Do You Identify?:
~Tattoo Artist/Piercer~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Bitch, slut, ho~ whatever works
Relationship Status:
~Thinking~

Trinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST ReputationTrinity3 Has the BEST Reputation

::just giggles::

~You can run, but you can't hide!~

~My surface is a mirror reflecting back that which shines against it~

~This girl's dream~

....for now....
Trinity3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trinity3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 06:46 PM   #4032
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind...hmmm....well....this is my first birthday since Nannie got sick, and I miss phone conversations with her. She just stares at the ceiling is all she does all day.

Also on my mind...today was my first football game without PJ, she use to sit in my lap and watch every game I'd watch. Yep she was my football buddy for over 15 yrs. Sorta struck a sad note this morning when it dawned on me this would be my first football season without her in many many years.

Yep I still miss ya, "Little White Dog"

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 09:01 PM   #4033
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

...the calming sound of the rain...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SassyLeo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 10:22 PM   #4034
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I have to be back at work in 9 hours...

I haven't even showered or changed out of my work clothes..

Mitmo want enchaladas, but being the love she is, she is going to make nachos tomorrow instead..

Tuesday feels like a very long ways away...
Old 09-18-2010, 10:55 PM   #4035
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

wondering why it is that driving home this evening, i was so tired & sleepy, so ready to get home & get some goooooood sleep......

and now, i'm wide awake......

why?

Old 09-19-2010, 01:03 AM   #4036
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
wondering why it is that driving home this evening, i was so tired & sleepy, so ready to get home & get some goooooood sleep......

and now, i'm wide awake......

why?

Did you black out on the way home? Maybe you stopped and got a 5 hour energy.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 08:22 AM   #4037
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
On my mind...hmmm....well....this is my first birthday since Nannie got sick, and I miss phone conversations with her. She just stares at the ceiling is all she does all day.

Also on my mind...today was my first football game without PJ, she use to sit in my lap and watch every game I'd watch. Yep she was my football buddy for over 15 yrs. Sorta struck a sad note this morning when it dawned on me this would be my first football season without her in many many years.

Yep I still miss ya, "Little White Dog"
((((((Caleb)))))) I understand how this feels.

Not a day goes by when I don't want to call my Mom about something. Even if she was having a busy or bad day she always had time to talk or just listen. Even on the day she died she was struggling to function that morning when I called but still took a minute to listen.

My birthday is coming up next week and it is at this time that the pain of losing my Mom is especially crushing.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 08:55 AM   #4038
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

Finding interesting old news programs and enjoying them tremendously. One thing no one can deny is Clinton's intelligence and command of the spoken word (politics aside).

On a more offensive and less intelligent note: Fox News can suck my femme-a-long-a-ding-dong.

Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 08:56 AM   #4039
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

thinking that I'd really like to bring my writing threads from the dash site over here,
they've been over there for many years... but-
even knowing that it would take long hours to re-post all of them here,
it is SO worth it, because here is where I belong,
so........
there ya have it.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 09:40 AM   #4040
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

It is September. It is Sunday. Only thing on my mind is FOOTBALL.

Bye.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: