Old 12-07-2010, 04:40 AM   #5001
Cirrus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not that picky
Relationship Status:
Well there is this one girl I kinda like

Cirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST ReputationCirrus Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes I come in here and feel a wave of sadness passing through. It makes me just want to hug everyone.

Negative digit windchill. Now this I can do without.

Why don't people read the sign? No quads on the trail means no quads on the trail. You think we WANT to take your toys away from you?

I wish I had the entire day to hang out with the old dude that was ice-fishing yesterday. His shack was old school cool and he had great stories to tell.

Last time I asked her on a date she said no but sounded like she wanted to say yes. She did say ask me again sometime. It's only coffee right? All she can say is no again? How many times are you supposed to ask before you give up?I don't want to seem like a jerk.
Cirrus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cirrus For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2010, 05:54 AM   #5002
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- life - the feeling of how good things feel when they all come together..feeling truly loved, and happy for once in my life, and knowing no matter what road bumps come along, we'll always get passed them ♥

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 09:15 AM   #5003
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Camel snot

The common cold seems so uncommon when my head becomes a soggy wet roll of tissue and my throat is cactus lined when my lungs express their desire to explode.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 05:09 PM   #5004
moonfemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
...that I used to laugh all the time, and lately feel like I've lost that

...that I am truly sick and tired of arguing and anger

...that I miss my best friend more than I thought I would

...that I am bone tired, and frustrated that I can't sleep

...that whatever I do or say never seems to be right, or enough, or whatever

...that every time I feel like things are turning around in life, they hang a U-turn on me

...that I'm fighting that same old depressed crap...ugh
JustJo
I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY... BUT I am making changes to make "myself happy... tough road but WE can do it :~)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 05:10 PM   #5005
moonfemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
The common cold seems so uncommon when my head becomes a soggy wet roll of tissue and my throat is cactus lined when my lungs express their desire to explode.
Tommi,
sending healing vibes your way, feel better soon :~)
Moonfemme
Old 12-08-2010, 05:12 PM   #5006
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

awww Tomi..hope you feel better....
Old 12-08-2010, 05:13 PM   #5007
moonfemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfemme View Post
Jenn... I wish I knew... sometimes family(and some friends) are just hang-er on-ers... maybe it's being blood related and those bonds are hard to break... All I know is I need sometime away... I need to process, then figure out how to deal with a family issue... I hate ultimatums, when I was younger I would do the opposite out of spite... but now... I just think that if you need space and time ... the request should be honored. If not then LEAVE ME THE F%^K alone will be my answer :~)
Jenn,
I got some great advice from a trusted friend and moving in the healing direction...
Moomfemme
Old 12-08-2010, 05:45 PM   #5008
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I've been doing alot of thinking, too much sometimes, and have decided to do the one thing that has been scaring the hell out of Me ~ coming out to everyone, including the one friend who I know will probably disown Me because I am transitioning. I've spent too many years trying to please others and never once gave a second thought to My own happiness until now. I deserve to be happy and if that means losing people from My life who can't or wont accept Me as I am, then they don't deserve to be in My life in the first place.

Its gonna be scary, this journey I'm on, but I'll finally be truly happy ~ isn't that all that matters? I think so!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 06:27 PM   #5009
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I've been doing alot of thinking, too much sometimes, and have decided to do the one thing that has been scaring the hell out of Me ~ coming out to everyone, including the one friend who I know will probably disown Me because I am transitioning. I've spent too many years trying to please others and never once gave a second thought to My own happiness until now. I deserve to be happy and if that means losing people from My life who can't or wont accept Me as I am, then they don't deserve to be in My life in the first place.

Its gonna be scary, this journey I'm on, but I'll finally be truly happy ~ isn't that all that matters? I think so!
Hope it all works out for you ......I wasn't scared to tell My family and friends and co workers ...What scared Me was there is a good chance that I will go threw this journey by Myself ..But it was something I had to do for Me in order to be happy
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:09 PM   #5010
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Something that shouldn't be....
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 07:15 PM   #5011
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

What is on my mind is the new Bull Durham pipe tobacco I received. It is in a plastic zip pouch bag. I am anxious to open it up and smoke it.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:37 PM   #5012
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy
Hope it all works out for you ......I wasn't scared to tell My family and friends and co workers ...What scared Me was there is a good chance that I will go threw this journey by Myself ..But it was something I had to do for Me in order to be happy

It could partly be My anxiety but I'm working through that. I hear you about not wanting to go through this journey alone - I can only hope I always have people on My side

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 10:41 PM   #5013
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Winning
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 11:27 PM   #5014
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my MIND

Why do people lie???? I know we all have our little white lies. But..... it seems the closer people are to each other the more they tell lies.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:46 AM   #5015
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Ok my little thing is to wear thick woolen blend heavy socks in the winter. Ivory being my favorite color. Not knee socks but socks with heavy comfortable anklets. For lack of a better word. Wal Mart does not have them. Their socks are miserably thin. Target, Kmart, Kohl's etc do not sell them. Anyone know of a place where I can find them? On line is cool too! Help!!!! My feet get so cold in the winter.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:01 AM   #5016
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Sweet! Bass Pro Shops have exactly what I am looking for!!! Yeah!!!
Old 12-09-2010, 01:06 AM   #5017
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Mr Smitty the one eyed rocking on limping kitty is indeed sick. He has hair loss around his neck and its really red and aggravated looking. I thought the other cat was picking on him and biting him. Nope. After the scab fell off, it sure does not look like a bite. I am calling the vet in the AM. Its always something....sighing...

poor old man....
Old 12-09-2010, 01:26 AM   #5018
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
Mr Smitty the one eyed rocking on limping kitty is indeed sick. He has hair loss around his neck and its really red and aggravated looking. I thought the other cat was picking on him and biting him. Nope. After the scab fell off, it sure does not look like a bite. I am calling the vet in the AM. Its always something....sighing...

poor old man....
I hope Mr Smitty does well!!!! Poor guy!!!!
Old 12-09-2010, 09:40 AM   #5019
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Gathering everything I need and setting it out on My jewelry making table to start designing a very special Christmas present for someone in need of a little help this year. smiles.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 09:47 AM   #5020
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Michelle Rhee, StudentsFirst
She wants to reform the school systems in America
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote