Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I confess to the following:

I may have knowledge of a prank that was played on someone today causing them to be puzzled because their phone and mouse were not working. And I may know who might have done it.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 02:42 PM   #1362
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

i confess,
that it would not hurt my feelings atall,
if my friends left my ass up in the mountains after this weekend.
a cabin to myself for a week to clear the mind couldn't hurt right?

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 03:57 PM   #1363
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile I confess...

*Dino is starting to look more like a sausage;

*I have gained weight (like father like son);

*I am excited to see Chaz interviewed by Oprah;

*I want to buy some pansies to plant. It says to me "it's spring!".
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 05:20 PM   #1364
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
I confess....
I hurt and I've had A LOT of comfort food and sweets lately.... I confess I have had no will power. I confess that some days I just don't care....but today, after I enjoyed a yummy soft cookie that I felt guilty and not so comforted.
I confess I was just thinking the other day that I must have left my willpower back in my 20s somewhere, cuz I sure as hell don't have it anymore!

I confess that I finally got the bloodwork done & she managed to hit a vein (only missed 3 times first) all three times that needed it!

I confess she threatened to tattoo me so she would never forget where the only cooperative vein in my body is.

I confess I may have told her that I was pretty sure that was a tattoo I could live without.

I confess that apparently Princess has dubbed herself "Guard Kitty" as she is standing in the hall, staring at the front door.

I confess I am dreading my half-sister's visit this weekend.

I confess I am delighted to see my Uncle that is coming up to meet her tho (LONG story..he was adopted out as a baby along with 2 others and we just found two years ago..he's still..adjusting to having a HUGE family!)

I confess I wish we could find the other brother before we lose dad. *Deep sigh*

I confess I can't say those words out loud yet.

I confess when I went to give Dad his haircut yesterday, he looked so small to me..and my heart broke a lil more.

I confess...I am stronger than this disease that is taking him from me..I pray he can be for a while longer.
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 05:24 PM   #1365
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

*I want to buy some pansies to plant. It says to me "it's spring!".
I confess, reason# 5001 why you should not read something quickly -
At first glance this looked like: I want to buy some panties to plant. It's Spring.

Clearly I need to be left in a cabin or get some new at the very least.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #1366
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I laughed at the visual from that..and then..my imagination took over..and I thought of all the varieties of panty plants there could be!!! The "Boxers", the "Briefs", the "Thongs", the "Grannies", the "Boy Cut", etc!! Not to mention colors!!!!

I confess..there is lil end to where my imagination will take me!
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 05:39 PM   #1367
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

I confess...
...this being sick shit is pissing me off
...i had better things to do this weekend than lay in the bed and cough
...i don't want to be here
...especially on a beautiful weekend when everyone BUT me is out having a good time
...i'm in a very pissy mood right about now
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #1368
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:

I have lost my voice...the confession part is that I have always had a sneaking suspicion that people who 'lost their voice' were kinda faking it...like if they just talked normal, they could...Now I see the error of my assumptions since mine is mostly gone...I confess-- I feel really stupid!

I did walk down to the store to get things with which to bake scones and a pear jumble...by the time I got home that was the end of any energy I had...I guess if I rev up tomorrow I'll be ready...

I confess, and this is true, that this week one of the worst, life changing, events of my adult life has happened...I am stunned and scared and could just quit...But, I confess, I will carry on and do all I can to try and salvage what I can...lawyer meeting on tuesday...and on from there....

I confess that I thought I'd never laugh again, but reading something said to me made me laugh, for which I am thankful and surprised...

I confess that I think this crud many people here are talking about is all the same crud!!...and I confess, I think we should have a thread where we can all lay about and people come in and take good care of us...you know, peel grapes, make tea or toddies, and otherwise provide good nurturing...and that in said thread all interpersonal "issues" are on hold till one is better and roaming the planet again ...oh come on!!--it's just a thought.
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 05:56 PM   #1369
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina View Post
I confess:

I confess that I think this crud many people here are talking about is all the same crud!!...and I confess, I think we should have a thread where we can all lay about and people come in and take good care of us...you know, peel grapes, make tea or toddies, and otherwise provide good nurturing...and that in said thread all interpersonal "issues" are on hold till one is better and roaming the planet again ...oh come on!!--it's just a thought.
I confess...I totally agree...
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 06:49 PM   #1370
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
I confess, reason# 5001 why you should not read something quickly -
At first glance this looked like: I want to buy some panties to plant. It's Spring.

Clearly I need to be left in a cabin or get some new at the very least.
I read this after I posted about my crappy mood. Soooo totally made me laugh. Y'all crack me up...
Old 03-18-2011, 06:58 PM   #1371
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that walls are a bitch to tear down...

I confess I am a love junkie...

I confess that all addictions have there consequences....

I confess that walls are a bitch to tear down...

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 07:18 PM   #1372
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Just sayin'

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 07:22 PM   #1373
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I soooo want that duckie!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 10:18 PM   #1374
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I confess,

Losing a parent is the worst feeling in the world. Nine years ago come May, was the worst day in my life and one I am not looking forward to!

Hugs!!!

Zimmy

l
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
I confess I was just thinking the other day that I must have left my willpower back in my 20s somewhere, cuz I sure as hell don't have it anymore!

I confess that I finally got the bloodwork done & she managed to hit a vein (only missed 3 times first) all three times that needed it!

I confess she threatened to tattoo me so she would never forget where the only cooperative vein in my body is.

I confess I may have told her that I was pretty sure that was a tattoo I could live without.

I confess that apparently Princess has dubbed herself "Guard Kitty" as she is standing in the hall, staring at the front door.

I confess I am dreading my half-sister's visit this weekend.

I confess I am delighted to see my Uncle that is coming up to meet her tho (LONG story..he was adopted out as a baby along with 2 others and we just found two years ago..he's still..adjusting to having a HUGE family!)

I confess I wish we could find the other brother before we lose dad. *Deep sigh*

I confess I can't say those words out loud yet.

I confess when I went to give Dad his haircut yesterday, he looked so small to me..and my heart broke a lil more.

I confess...I am stronger than this disease that is taking him from me..I pray he can be for a while longer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 11:23 PM   #1375
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am give slam out...yes it is 1:30 am and Sweet wants a bonfire......ummm no bonfire for me tonight, I'm crashing...

I confess I wish I was at Cane Creek with the tent up and the fishing rods in the lake catching crappie......

I confess working 40 hrs after not having worked 40 hrs in almost 3 yrs kicked my butt this week but the rewards will come next Friday. Unfortunately I know it is short lived, but I will enjoy making the bucks while I can get them.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 11:36 PM   #1376
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I confess I am give slam out...yes it is 1:30 am and Sweet wants a bonfire......ummm no bonfire for me tonight, I'm crashing...

I confess I wish I was at Cane Creek with the tent up and the fishing rods in the lake catching crappie......

I confess working 40 hrs after not having worked 40 hrs in almost 3 yrs kicked my butt this week but the rewards will come next Friday. Unfortunately I know it is short lived, but I will enjoy making the bucks while I can get them.

I confess I heard your shower water was going to run a bit cold. Sorry Bro, didn't hear about it til you were already in there. lol
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 01:06 PM   #1377
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
I confess I heard your shower water was going to run a bit cold. Sorry Bro, didn't hear about it til you were already in there. lol
I confess it's ok....she forgets I hold the key to the well...might just let her get all lathered up and go out to the well and cut her water supply off....grinz evillllllly

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 01:06 PM   #1378
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I confess do I really want to ask my honey why there is jelly all over the inside of the scissor blades?

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 03:34 PM   #1379
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am enjoying a beautiful Ohio Saturday even if it is a little cooler than it was yesterday..it STILL Is nice outside and we can feel Spring is primping for her debutante entrance...

I confess I want to go grocery shopping and need to find someone to take me (I dont drive anymore since I started having seizures at night)

I confess I am so loving all the make up I was given at Xmas...it feels even prettier in the sun!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 06:23 PM   #1380
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default I confess

*I love having a fire going in my chimnea at night;

*I love listening to the bugs, frogs, and such at night;

*Duraflame Firestarters are not fast enough for me. My wood fires seem to take forever to get going.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: