TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Ahhh yep, suck on mine and I"m all yours...melt in your mouth and all smiles !
Old 08-30-2013, 11:39 AM   #22
tara_kerrie

How Do You Identify?:
Whatever you want to call us
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she,
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,366 Times in 441 Posts
tara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputation

I have been with lesbians who did go down and enjoy doing and ohhhhh boy did it drive me wild.
My most recent gf was "scared of the pussy" (her own words) and boy did i miss that.
I dont know if I could be with someone who was this way again (although since I am starting transition this may change)
tara_kerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tara_kerrie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 11:43 AM   #23
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

For me, personally, I like to orgasm many diff. ways, but I have to say, when a femme goes down on me......ahhh feels like a whole other kinda orgasm all together. I like it , I love it, I want some more of it.......isnt' that a song or something?
Old 08-30-2013, 11:53 AM   #24
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
For me, personally, I like to orgasm many diff. ways, but I have to say, when a femme goes down on me......ahhh feels like a whole other kinda orgasm all together. I like it , I love it, I want some more of it.......isnt' that a song or something?
I tried so hard, I can't get enough of it - that's how I believe it continues
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 12:04 PM   #25
Dykea

How Do You Identify?:
I wear garters under my Carhartts
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single as fuck

Dykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST Reputation
Default Holy Cuntnolli...

I want to invite every single one of you over for margaritas and a swing at the rainbow unicorn pinata!!

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dykea For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 12:11 PM   #26
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dykea View Post
I want to invite every single one of you over for margaritas and a swing at the rainbow unicorn pinata!!

Sounds like a plan! Are clothes optional?
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 01:01 PM   #27
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I've known quite a few butches who've professed they weren't real into giving a girl head - this isn't a one-way gender deal. And some of us femmes enjoy the femme cock experience too...

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 01:12 PM   #28
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
I've known quite a few butches who've professed they weren't real into giving a girl head - this isn't a one-way gender deal. And some of us femmes enjoy the femme cock experience too...
Word...........

I ain't skeered.........lol I'll give a femme head all da time!! just sayin.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:18 PM   #29
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Not sure if this is what you meant or not - it probably isn't - but when it comes to oral, I definitely relate to my clit as a cock (albeit a tiny one). I used to fight it, but hey, life is way too short for self censorship, especially when it comes to sex.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:24 PM   #30
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Call your own body parts whatever you wish and whatever makes you feel comfy in your own skin. There are no rules for calling it what you wish to.
I'm just glad people are coming in to talk about it. Infact, I"m ecstatic !!
YAY !!!!!
I think I broke the silence barrier or a taboo or something *EG* in starting this forum thread.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:35 PM   #31
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
Not sure if this is what you meant or not - it probably isn't - but when it comes to oral, I definitely relate to my clit as a cock (albeit a tiny one). I used to fight it, but hey, life is way too short for self censorship, especially when it comes to sex.

Words
Yeah, me too! Totally!

Quote:
Call your own body parts whatever you wish and whatever makes you feel comfy in your own skin. There are no rules for calling it what you wish to.
I'm just glad people are coming in to talk about it. Infact, I"m ecstatic !!
YAY !!!!!
I think I broke the silence barrier or a taboo or something *EG* in starting this forum thread.
There is actually a Femme Cock thread. One of my favs.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:37 PM   #32
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes on both counts!

As long as everyone involved is comfortable, I'm so not into pushing anyone else's boundaries because I don't like mine pushed.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:45 PM   #33
Dykea

How Do You Identify?:
I wear garters under my Carhartts
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single as fuck

Dykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST ReputationDykea Has the BEST Reputation
Default Here's my "thing"...

I don't think there should be any HUGE expectations on whether a butchy gives head or even straps.

OR the reverse....

That a femme doesn't want to give head or strap.

The ENTIRE POINT of lesbians is that two women are getting off and enjoying themselves!!! It's two women who figure out what works for THEM!! Hetero "rules" are for the heteros and so sad to bad... that ain't me.

Now having said ALL that and refocus on the good stuff...
The inside of a butchy thigh makes me believe in whatever gawd is on the mantel.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #34
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thank you all for your responses.
I, personally, have found it difficult to find a femme willing to participate in this type of pleasuring of me sexually. I don't know how rare it is, I just know that those particular women just weren't interested. Needless to say, I stopped seeing them. So, me, I sorta feel like I'm a dying breed of butch, lmao. I've been out a long long time and it's taken much tenderness and love from good women to help me come out of my shell over the years and actually enjoy this part of myself. After a long hard look back, I no longer want to give up this part of my sexual likings. It's ok for others to do what they do, but I don't want to ever partner up again with a femme that isn't into butch pussy. Call me stingy, a pervert, whatever, but I Like what I like. LOL
I am enjoying everyone's responses and thank you for keeping the thread going, I was quite afraid to talk about this in an open forum for fear of being chastized about it. I thought that by now someone else would have brought this up in a discussion, but I"m glad I did now. It's all good. No longer afraidy cat. lol
*curtsies*

Not rare at all here.

Into it?

Yes, lots.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 03:50 PM   #35
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Oh it's been chatted about before Texan. but the threads are probably burried and even though the majority of butches I meet actually *have* vaginas/cunts (I hate the word pussy, sorry, like some people hate the word cunt) along with having cocks, and are into their cunts being fucked, and their clit-cocks being sucked off, on line the word cock seems to appear more. I have been with quite a few who although don't enjoy being penetrated, they sure as hell enjoy me sucking their "flesh" cock off.

Lots of them enjoy me using a dildo, frottage, sucking, fisting and genital massage, all of which I love doing. I'm service orientated so I'm happy to give whatever it is they want.

I've been happy with certain types of stones (if I couldn't suck someone's clit-cock or flesh cock off for the rest of my life I would be devastated, that's my line). and I've been happy with TGButches who aren't stone but enjoy the inside pathway of their cocks stroked off.

If you have a root around in the past threads, you might find a few of these. Or I could be thinking of the old site, of course. But I do recall having this convo quite a few times on the forums. I think because the default setting on line is "cock" (which could mean inner cock [that ridge that swells up on the ventral/stomach side of the vagina], clit or dildo) it gets confusing.

I'm sorry you are haing trouble finding a girl who likes to be active (in the traditional meaning of that word active/passive/versatile nomers at web dating sites like gaydar girls).

It might be something you could bring up in a way during flirting rather than having to find out the hard way. It's not easy and it can scare the horses but I find it saves me a LOT of grief in the bedroom if I find out before hand if they are going to find me "too submissve" at times. cause if I have to have the "what do you want me to do"/"do what you want, I'm here for you"/"no really, what do you want me to do."/"I want you to do what *you* want to do"/"I'm serious, what would you -"

conversation one more time I'll pull my own hair out. two people orientated the same way doesn't work. even if one is a top and one is a bottom.

but yes, there are oodles of girls out there very willing to slide a bullet vibe up your ass and suck you off while fisting you into next week *coy feminine eyelash flutter*

and be girly about it.

It's just finding them. Join a local group through here? try OKCupid? there are some great sex questions asked on that site that can help orientate you to the right gals.

My profile is up there, if you want some help on setting it up take a look - lezbosushi. I'm not sure how you feel about internet dating but I'm finding it's the only way to meet my community here.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 11:01 PM   #36
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

I"m a giver and receiver myself. I'm wanting to connect with others that are like myself. It kinda feels taboo to talk about and discuss openly and it seems for almost 50 yrs of living as a lesbian butch woman, that it never is talked about this way. I don't care for calling my own pussy a cock or a cunt, but to each their own. I have no issue with anyone that does. I just want to keep the discussion going in a comfortable direction for everyone that wishes to keep it going. Thanks for all your replies and reps. I appreciate them very much.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:11 PM   #37
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

In most any way hy or she would like me to. I don't have any problems doing what makes them and myself happy. It's rare for a butch to be into and FTM however when it happens, its magical.

And yes, I am posting we don't need a bajillon threads all separated by ID.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 11:43 PM   #38
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_boi View Post
In most any way hy or she would like me to. I don't have any problems doing what makes them and myself happy. It's rare for a butch to be into and FTM however when it happens, its magical.

And yes, I am posting we don't need a bajillon threads all separated by ID.
Welcome to the discussion badboi. No one is excluded here at all. I started this thread to find like minded femmes and am welcoming anyone to join in !! Thanks for your openness.
Old 08-31-2013, 05:10 AM   #39
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I"m a giver and receiver myself. I'm wanting to connect with others that are like myself. It kinda feels taboo to talk about and discuss openly and it seems for almost 50 yrs of living as a lesbian butch woman, that it never is talked about this way. I don't care for calling my own pussy a cock or a cunt, but to each their own. I have no issue with anyone that does. I just want to keep the discussion going in a comfortable direction for everyone that wishes to keep it going. Thanks for all your replies and reps. I appreciate them very much.
Darlin, that's awful to hear. I know that different places have different sub cultures and that makes communication around those things very very different than other areas on the planet. I'm sorry where you've been has been that way

I do send you good news that it's not like that all over the world though. In many places it's perfectly normal for a butch to talk about their female genitalia (inset word of preference here) in terms of sex with friends rather openly. At least they do in my subsets of friends

I promise you there are lots of butches out there who talk about it too.

Unless, you know, you just started this to meet femmes...

imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2013, 05:17 AM   #40
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

NO, it wasn't started just to meet femmes. Its the name in the title but it was intended to be able to connect with femmes and others to discuss the topic and make connections in that way . I welcome anyone of any ID to come talk about it here in whatever name they wanna call it. Just for me it was a connection to see what other lesbians felt about butch pussy/cunt/cock/however you choose to call it, and to talk freely with others that possibly have been where I've been. Anywho, thanks for posting.