Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 01-14-2010, 09:34 PM   #61
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
She can give you a thump on the head too!

She would never do that cause I happen to know she likes me. I'm cute.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:22 PM   #62
girllikeu2

How Do You Identify?:
Dingbat
Relationship Status:
Facebook Official

Thanked 1,100 Times in 288 Posts
girllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputation

My multisite name is testament to the fact that I forget everything as soon as Im told (ask my honey who forgets NOTHING) and Im SURE if I were to take a stab at creativity in the name department I'd forget who I was within minutes.

Its not you, its me!
girllikeu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:48 PM   #63
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
I have changed my name...there are 2 reasons for this.........1: I ALWAYS wanted this nik and it was always taken...whoopieeee I got here in time..LOL...2: I have taken so much CRAPola for my nik. Strangers feel free to pm me, and to single me out in chat......it always starts like this....Whats a stonefemme? or like this...SSF can i ask you a ?.....I always say NO cause I KNOW what the ? is........Whats a stonefemme? Then I get to sit there and watch while others feel free to give their version....from pillow princess to frigid you name it. once it got so bad that i signed out of chat and cried...........WELL NO MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........I am RAIN.........no more SweetStoneFemme. I liked it when some just called me sweet though........sorry bout the rant.
1) No more SSF - check 2) Now called RAIN - check 3) Why are you called RAIN? - there does not seem to be a check here yet. Hmmmmmm.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:01 AM   #64
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
She would never do that cause I happen to know she likes me. I'm cute.
She likes me too, goof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girllikeu2 View Post
My multisite name is testament to the fact that I forget everything as soon as Im told (ask my honey who forgets NOTHING) and Im SURE if I were to take a stab at creativity in the name department I'd forget who I was within minutes.

Its not you, its me!
Unforgetable....that's what you arrrrrrreeee.....except to yourrrrrselllllfffff...

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:40 AM   #65
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
She likes me too, goof.

Does not
Old 01-15-2010, 11:22 AM   #66
LieslKate

How Do You Identify?:
Prime Lesbian Femme Feminist Submissive Amazon Dyke Riot Grrl... :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
the Feminine...
Relationship Status:
single

LieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant future
Default A rose by any other...

I came online back in the dark ages... about 1996 when there was only MIRC *shrieks*...

I have always been Liesl(something), first LieslGrrl until I forgot my password when my system blew up in 2003 and I had to recreate a profile... since then I have been LieslKate - with a brief descent into hell as my alterego KinkyFemme (but always with a connection noted to LieslGrrl/Kate), although I may still have that nic in places I no longer go... who knows ! It would be nice to have the ability to have multiple nics to suit the mood, space, time and place.

Liesl was my first and most beloved Rottie... and I still miss her. 126lbs of adorable lap puppy, sweet and gentle natured as anyone would want a dog to be. Also, The Sound of Music is still in my top 5 fav musicals... Liesl was the eldest Von Trapp daughter and the only non-"G" Austro-Germanic name we came up with for her.

LieslKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:10 PM   #67
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

LadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST Reputation

Cause in the summer if its raining out i will no doubt be out in it, puddle spashin and tryin to catch rain drops..Rain
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersuebee View Post
1) No more SSF - check 2) Now called RAIN - check 3) Why are you called RAIN? - there does not seem to be a check here yet. Hmmmmmm.
LadyRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #68
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Does not

*rolls eyes*

Ask her, Bo.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:58 PM   #69
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
*rolls eyes*

Ask her, Bo.

I would, but YOU skeered her off.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:26 AM   #70
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I would, but YOU skeered her off.
Maybe she's here ----> to get away from YOU

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:02 AM   #71
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Maybe she's here ----> to get away from YOU

More likely she's there------> hiding from YOU.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:45 PM   #72
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
More likely she's there------> hiding from YOU.
Next time we have dinner, I'll ask her.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:42 PM   #73
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Next time we have dinner, I'll ask her.

Cheater!!!
Old 01-16-2010, 11:04 PM   #74
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I'm trying to embrace my legal name..

But still not feeling the love for it..
Old 01-16-2010, 11:52 PM   #75
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Dragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippieflowergirl View Post
i gotcha Junie-Moonie! little did you know that i WANNA sit in a corner with Amelia and hug! i hear she's HOT!

seriously though, a strongly expressed opinion is admirable if one stands by it, which i'm certain Amelia does. doesnt mean i'm not going point out what i see as a flaw in the logic. she can point out my flaws whenever she likes.

we'll be the first two members of the brutal honesty fan club. i trust and hold her capable of bitch slapping me if i need it. oh yes i do. i'm not fragile.

not like your little namby pamby spanks June. c'mon! put some spin on it!

I absolutely would. not. ever. slap a woman like you. I would never slap any woman unless she was asking me to for pleasure. Even then I was too gentle for it to do what is was meant to do.

My post on this thread was making fun of myself and nothing more. I was thinking of the ones who have known me for years who may WANT to read my opinions and will prolly thread stalk me to have read what I posted in two other threads. They would view the post here as hilarious, was thinking hpf and the others already had me on ignore...
Old 02-01-2010, 09:41 PM   #76
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I went by my nickname for years Woodie. Now I am using my male name, Andrew after my chosen name (Grandfather's). I am still the same person in real time as I am online.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 04:32 PM   #77
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP

because I like reading this thread
and don't want it to get lost

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: