Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default back again

I just spoke with JoSchmooze and the guy said folks have been asking about me. I am doing ok. Healing and learning to live life a different way. I came back to find sweet messages left for me. Thank you all. The surgery was a success. I had more difficulty about a month ago and needed more testing. Got rather ill but am swinging back around again. My meds were playing havoc with me, I guess. I have lost a significant amount of weight and my skin hangs on me..a good thing!!

I have financial stability now. SSDI did kick in and I was able to pay back bills and get repairs done and now have a monthly income that allows me to live like a human being should. Not fancy but certainly comfortable enough that I dont go without. Still no cable tho! LOL.

I have raised beds that a friend made for me and thats how I am gardening this year. Traded my old car in for a geo tracker that is great on gas and is fun to drive. I just spent two weeks traveling with my niece and her two little boys.

Am still keeping company with my submissive and have a second sub I am getting to know. A MTF also.

I have a chihuahua now but am waiting to adopt another newfoundland..or two. Am waiting to see what I can afford financially. Once life settles down with the medical bills and drugs, I will see if I can do a horse too. A friend is letting me play with her horse for the time being, so that has helped alot. I get to see the mare once a week. I even rode once!

thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. I have missed you...
Old 07-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Softness,

Thank you for your post. We have missed you and wondered about you. I used to have your phone number but it has got lost in the shuffle of life.

It is great you are doing so good. I had high hopes and prayers sent that you were.

Hugs you tight and don't be a stranger!!!!!

xoxoxo

belle
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 04:02 PM   #3
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Softness!!!!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I am so glad to see you are doing well. Take life slowly one day at a time and enjoy the ride along the way! Sounds like things are slowly working out for you in all aspects of your life. Congrats!

I was cleaning out my spare room the other day and found some seeds and thought of you lol. Glad you are still gardening.

Hugs.. keep us posted on how you are doing!!

Love ya!

To the first person to welcome me on BFD you were soooo so sweet...

Becca...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 08:17 PM   #4
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!

and I am so jealous that you have a horse friend!
Old 07-09-2011, 08:21 PM   #5
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Ms and i were wondering how you are doing. Glad for the update!!! hope your healing continues to get better and better.
Old 07-09-2011, 09:01 PM   #6
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

thank you for the lovely welcoming back posts. It is so nice to feel "part of". I am content at Rose Cottage. I just painted my front porch and put up pretty pots on the steps. I found a great deal at an estate sale...4 french provincial dressers for $60 total so now my spare bedroom is complete. Little things like that mean so much.

I can eat solid food now but my quantities are limited. I can eat a half a regular hamburger from McDonalds and a few fries. I cant drink while I eat or I get discomfort. Sugar doesnt affect me like people said it would. I can still indulge in some candies, etc, and it doesnt make me sick but eating isnt what it use to be for me. Its not a feeding frenzy nor a way to drown my feelings. eating is simply eating. If it taste good I eat it and when I am full, I quit. It is so successful my sister is even going in for one of these operations, which she vowed she would never do.

It was discovered that some of my meds were interacting badly and that it affected not just my memory but my personality as well. I am off those meds and feel so much less agitated about life. But then I also think its part and parcel of the whole life changes I have had over the past few months.

well, I am exhausted. I had a long day with family, after getting home from a two week vacation so I need to say goodnite. Talk to you all again later...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 09:58 PM   #7
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
thank you for the lovely welcoming back posts. It is so nice to feel "part of". I am content at Rose Cottage. I just painted my front porch and put up pretty pots on the steps. I found a great deal at an estate sale...4 french provincial dressers for $60 total so now my spare bedroom is complete. Little things like that mean so much.

I can eat solid food now but my quantities are limited. I can eat a half a regular hamburger from McDonalds and a few fries. I cant drink while I eat or I get discomfort. Sugar doesnt affect me like people said it would. I can still indulge in some candies, etc, and it doesnt make me sick but eating isnt what it use to be for me. Its not a feeding frenzy nor a way to drown my feelings. eating is simply eating. If it taste good I eat it and when I am full, I quit. It is so successful my sister is even going in for one of these operations, which she vowed she would never do.

It was discovered that some of my meds were interacting badly and that it affected not just my memory but my personality as well. I am off those meds and feel so much less agitated about life. But then I also think its part and parcel of the whole life changes I have had over the past few months.

well, I am exhausted. I had a long day with family, after getting home from a two week vacation so I need to say goodnite. Talk to you all again later...
I happy to know you are well !! missed you lots. Hugs Taino
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 10:41 PM   #8
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Softness
So glad to hear you are doing well,you have been missed while you were gone.Yes,meds can play havoc with each other and the one takeing them I am glad they figured it out.Take care and contenue liveing life to the fullest..a horse friend...cool.How is the cat that adopted you before you went to the hospitial?
Rock
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 11:03 PM   #9
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Hi Rocky..that kitty is doing fine. I had him neutered but he is an outdoor kitty now. He was spraying all over my house and attacked my bird. LOL. Thats what kitties do! He has a friend now, a little Tom and I have to catch him next and take him in to be neutered. I am going to go broke on cats....

yes my horse friend is sharing her mare with me... Its nice to smell like a horse again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 11:27 AM   #10
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I just spoke with JoSchmooze and the guy said folks have been asking about me. I am doing ok. Healing and learning to live life a different way. I came back to find sweet messages left for me. Thank you all. The surgery was a success. I had more difficulty about a month ago and needed more testing. Got rather ill but am swinging back around again. My meds were playing havoc with me, I guess. I have lost a significant amount of weight and my skin hangs on me..a good thing!!

I have financial stability now. SSDI did kick in and I was able to pay back bills and get repairs done and now have a monthly income that allows me to live like a human being should. Not fancy but certainly comfortable enough that I dont go without. Still no cable tho! LOL.

I have raised beds that a friend made for me and thats how I am gardening this year. Traded my old car in for a geo tracker that is great on gas and is fun to drive. I just spent two weeks traveling with my niece and her two little boys.

Am still keeping company with my submissive and have a second sub I am getting to know. A MTF also.

I have a chihuahua now but am waiting to adopt another newfoundland..or two. Am waiting to see what I can afford financially. Once life settles down with the medical bills and drugs, I will see if I can do a horse too. A friend is letting me play with her horse for the time being, so that has helped alot. I get to see the mare once a week. I even rode once!

thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. I have missed you...

YEEHAW! Ain't it wonderful....
I knew you couldn't just walk away from the community.
And I hope to read more of your "escapades".....

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 02:25 PM   #11
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

who walked away? I was ...mmmm.....working things out.....
Old 07-13-2011, 08:53 AM   #12
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Welcome back, Softness!