Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns please
Relationship Status:
Single Not Available

Thanked 21,717 Times in 7,041 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

A bit better... Pushing through the pain.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 02:39 PM   #4242
girl_dee

How Do You Identify?:
one of a kind femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Hy is better than thick sliced bacon ♡

Thanked 45,502 Times in 11,454 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

much better than i did this morning, its going to be a nice evening....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 03:06 PM   #4243
Kštzchen
Heart of Hearts

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 19,075 Times in 6,362 Posts
Kštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Honestly, I'm tired....but I feel okay, I think.
I'll rest up this weekend and enjoy the sunshine.
Kštzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kštzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 03:59 PM   #4244
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 11,209 Times in 2,846 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling okay. Could be worse.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 04:05 PM   #4245
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Location: On a very private 2.19 acres in the woods and I love it!
Thanked 7,137 Times in 1,861 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Optimistic.

I have been in that well hole 5 times since Sunday making adjustments so I would have water. I rigged up something this morning, think it will hold. I cannot wait to get home to see if the water is still on.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2017, 02:54 AM   #4246
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique babydyke (for now)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Absolutely knackered, after removing last years vegetation from my 4m by 3m allotment plot! But happy... :-)
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2017, 09:23 AM   #4247
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
you had my heart a long, long time ago.....

Thanked 26,071 Times in 6,495 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A little sad...

My stepfather passed away yesterday.

Three weeks ago he was working...wasnt feeling well and went to the doctor. Long story short, they told him he had stage four lung cancer. Now he's gone.

I guess sometimes you re better off not knowing.

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 05:38 AM   #4248
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique babydyke (for now)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Happy - 'cause I now have a little twintub (meant for posh camping) so I won't have to go to the laundrette so often!. Also happy 'cause I've FINALLY got my degree work properly organised in folders. Nervous because we've a plant ident text tomorrow on trees, and I haven't had much time to learn. And nervous because we've been given some 'big' assignments' and wow, sooo much work will need to be done... 8-}
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 12:44 PM   #4249
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 86,744 Times in 20,748 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm tired as I was up at 5am and I'm cold because of having the windows open and fans on to speed up the drying process for the carpets and I'm grumpy because the TV is sort of occupied and I want to watch something else and I'm tired. Still. More so now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 02:20 PM   #4250
girl_dee

How Do You Identify?:
one of a kind femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Hy is better than thick sliced bacon ♡

Thanked 45,502 Times in 11,454 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i little floaty and relaxed.....

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: