Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The Liberation of Vanni

Vanni was giving me problems. It wasn’t her fault. Bless her soul, she was trying to please. We had discussed at great length the things she wanted to accomplish, the things that scared her and the things she would never want to do. There was however this one thing that she fantasized about constantly, but couldn’t see come to fruition. Every time we tried to break down the barrier, it proved to be too much and she’d safe out only to spend the next week berating herself for not being able to work beyond the walls.

Now I’m not an idiot. I’ve been in the scene a long time and I’ve seen people with her particular problem hundreds of times; having a craving that is primal and a fear of the craving that is just as primal. This craving didn’t have to involve something so horrifically edge that even the community considered it taboo. In fact for her, it was nothing more involved than a simple blowjob. Vanni just couldn’t do it. She would purr with knives and squeal when a wand was used... but something about a blowjob just shut down all her systems.

I had originally wondered if this was because of abuse in the past, but she assured me there was no such abuse, and I hadn’t noted any other symptoms which led me to one conclusion. Vanni saw blowjobs as the ultimate subjection; ultimate vulnerability that she couldn’t bring herself to perform. At least not voluntarily. I had a plan to break her. Actually, I had a plan to free her.

She came over that night dressed in a one piece number. Hot was the word I would use to describe her. Of course hot was the word I used to describe her on most occasions. She had an aura about her. Innocence perfectly balanced with slut. The way she carried herself commanded nothing less than respect, yet it also caused a rise from every guy in the room. I had no doubt that they all imagined fucking her in every imaginable position and perhaps even a few unimaginable positions. And lucky me, I got to personally try out all of them.

We went to dinner and I got to enjoy myself as she gave one lucky man a show. As always she had been instructed to not wear anything under her dress and when I caught his eyes watching her, I directed her to spread her legs a bit to afford him a better view. After I knew she had his attention I placed a hand between her thighs and spread her lips with my fingers before inserting a finger into her very moist and very turned on pussy. I brought my finger out and held it up to her mouth and she sucked it in a way she would later be sucking on my cock. I looked at the man and winked. He had an obvious hard on and he and his wife left very quickly. I hoped the wife got a good fuck.

After dinner I drove her to an abandoned warehouse outside of town. I watched the building for a few weeks prior to see if it was populated by vagrants and vandals. I had seen an occasional kid, but no one after dark, which was perfect.

I led her into the building and knew that she was already wet. She loved fucking in strange places and loved it even more if there was a chance of being seen. I led her to the center of the warehouse where I had placed a thinly cushioned mat that was surrounded by candles. I instructed her to strip and then kneel in the center.

Vanni was a natural stripper, performing no quick or awkward removals. Everything that was taken off was done as if painstakingly choreographed for weeks prior. I watched and admired her body and her art in motion. When she finished stripping she knelt before me, her legs spread wide and her forehead pressed against the mat. I approached her and ran a hand along her body. Followed the curves and the angles. Down her back, over her ass until my hand was cupping her cunt. I inserted two fingers and she leaned into my hand. What a good slut.

I withdrew my fingers and left her there while I went to get my game box. When I arrived back, she was still in the same position. You would think she was a mannequin.

I approached her and set the box down. Instructed her to look at me.
“Tonight things are going to be a bit different. No safes. What I say goes, and if it doesn’t go, you pay the price. Is this acceptable?”

She looked deep into my eyes. Only a moment of thought before “Yes”
“Very good.” I replied and then walked around her. I wasn't thinking about what would happen next. I was just letting her brain start to work, as I’m sure it was doing.

I ended my tour and opened my box so it was facing away from her. I didn’t want her to get curious and decide to look at what may be awaiting her. I looked inside at the contents. It was empty save a gun. One lonely gun. A gun I knew I would have to use to get her past her walls. She could have no options. Vanni was going to be liberated.

I looked up at her, her forehead was once again placed against the mat, her eyes closed. She was so perfect. She deserved liberation. One so giving, deserved to have what she craved. Deserved to have every fantasy fulfilled. I removed the gun from the box and slid it down the back of my pants. Where I hoped it wouldn’t be needed, but knew it would.

I approached her and ran my hands again across her skin. Amazing, she hadn’t been touched in close to 15 minutes yet her skin was still hot and slightly flushed. With just a touch of my fingers on her skin, her heart beat quickly elevated to it’s previous rhythm. My hands traced familiar trails, brushed against every part of her exposed flesh, woke up nerves and started cold chills. The hair on her body raised to welcome my fingers as they glided past. My hand ended resting on her ass, where it stayed only momentarily before I raised it and then cracked it down delivering a harsh smack against unprepared skin. She jumped only slightly despite the unusual force of a first mark.

“You’re perfect, do you know that Vanni?” I asked her.

“No Syr, I have many flaws” Was her response.

“True, but your desire to please, is perfect. I’ve never had a better submissive or masochist. You fulfill all my desires. Except one that is.”

“I know Syr, I am sorry I disappoint you Syr”

“You won’t disappoint me anymore after tonight Vanni. I’m taking everything that is mine tonight. I won’t be left wanting. You won’t be left wanting.”

“Yes Syr” Her voice was less confident; Second thoughts maybe? Too bad.

The sun was almost completely set so I lit the array of candles. The dancing and flickering candle light added an eerie quality to the warehouse. The scene was complete.

I approached Vanni and stood in front of her, ordered her up on her knees.

“Unzip me, no hands” Was my command and she executed it perfectly having done it several times. The stretched denim caused by my hard cock only proved momentarily difficult. I then reached down and unbuttoned my jeans and instructed her to pull out my cock, which she did.

“What are you thinking?” I asked.

“It’s beautiful. I want it.” Was her reply. I couldn’t help but smile.

“Lick it.”

She looked at it for a couple of seconds and then leaned forward and licked from the balls to the head. Her tongue danced over the veins like a seasoned pro. This of course wasn’t where she had a problem, we had been working on her licking cock for a month, and she had gotten very good. When she reached the tip of the head her tongue circled the rim and for a second I thought she was going to break down the wall herself and just pull me into her mouth, but instead she continued to lick.

“Suck it”

She stopped licking and stared at it. I could see the inner turmoil. Her eyes portrayed a civil war within her soul, of course the usual side won and her eyes went vacant.

“I said suck it, now”

She looked up into my eyes pleading, then back at my cock. She didn’t move.

“Suck it bitch!” I screamed at her.

She flinched but that was all. Still no movement. I sighed and reached behind my back for the gun. I pulled it out and pointed it at her. Her eyes grew large and I saw fear, an honest fear.

“Can you not suck it?” I inquired.

“No... No Syr I... I want... I.. I just.. can’t” She finished and her head lowered, ashamed.

“Look at me Bitch!” I screamed.

Her head shot up and she looked into my eyes.

“Open your mouth slut”

She opened her mouth.

I grabbed a fist of her hair and held the gun to her head. “Grab my dick” I ordered. Her hand reached out and encircled my dick. “Good” I replied then forced her head towards it. Her neck tensed as her parted lips drew closer. I pulled the hammer back on the gun. “Don’t even fuckin think about resisting me bitch. You’re nothing more than a cunt to me. All your holes are for me to fuck, even your mouth.” I seethed between clenched teeth. “Don’t. Fuckin. Forget. Your. Place”

There was a moment where I wasn’t sure what was going to happen next, but then her neck relaxed and I pulled her lips over my cock head. “Oh yeah.” I sighed and I pushed her mouth further down my rod. I wanted to let loose, to fuck her mouth for all it was worth, but I restrained myself. Pushed her head down until she just started to gag and then pulled it back up and off my dick.

“Look at me!” I demanded.

She looked up at me and her eyes were full of tears and fear, but there was something else back there. A spark perhaps? A light?

“You gonna suck it now or do you need more convincing?”

She hesitated.

I grabbed her hair again and forced her back down on my rod, this time going past where she gagged and held her down for a second before bringing her up.

“I’m going to fuck your mouth. You can either relax and enjoy it, or you can tense up and possibly be hurt. I don’t care which, I just know I’m going to possess what is mine tonight”

She looked into my eyes again, the spark was brighter.

I placed my hand on her head but she moved on her own this time, her lips wrapping around my cock and pulling it deep into her mouth. She gagged but pushed further on it. Didn’t I tell you she was perfect? I released the hammer on the gun and put it back into the back of my pants. I wrapped my hand in her hair and helped to guide her rhythm.

With the wall broken down, she became Vanni again. My perfect slut. Her mouth delved harder and harder on my dick. She sucked on it and inhaled it as if it was life sustaining oxygen. She started pushing down hard, pushing the base of my cock against my clit. She had learned this trick a long time ago. I closed my eyes and let her take on her own rhythm but when I felt the beginnings of an orgasm I decided it was time. I held her head still and then I started thrusting my dick into her mouth. How many nights had I jacked off to this fantasy? Fucking my whore in the mouth. Making her mine. I thrust deeper and deeper into her mouth. Watched as my dick slid into her mouth, filled it and then pulled out, slick with her spit. Her eyes watered as she gasped between thrusts. This just sparked my need more and I unleashed it upon her, grabbed her head with both hands and fucked her faster and harder until my clit spasmed with a powerful orgasm. I held my dick in her throat until the contractions subsided.

When I pulled out of her mouth she smiled. The tears that ran down her cheeks were tears of joy and happiness. Tears of freedom. Tears of pleasing.

I knelt down so I was facing her and pulled her lips to mine, opened her mouth to my tongue and kissed her with the passion I truly felt for her. The love and the lust. The mutual respect and spirituality. The understanding and oneness all exchanged with a kiss.

I released her mouth and moved around behind her. I kissed her shoulders and her back, nipped playfully at the base of her neck.

“Kneel” I requested and she did so promptly. My slut knew what was next.
I pulled out a condom and slid it over my cock. I ran my fingers along her pussy, felt how incredibly wet she was then I ran that hand over my cock, getting it wet for her.

I leaned back on my feet and then pulled her towards me, guiding my cock into her. She moaned and made a guttural growl as the cock pushed deeper into her. I leaned back on my arms and looked at her on top of my dick, her body already starting to gyrate, to milk my cock. “Fuck me baby, I know you want to” Was all I had to say and she lifted up off my cock and then pounded back down on it. She was primal, no softness or tenderness to her motions. I leaned up and pulled her back against me, reached a hand around and twisted one of her nipples as she continued to thrust down on me. She was starting to make the grunting noises that I loved to hear. I released her nipple, put my hand around her neck and squeezed. “Do it now slut” I whispered in her ear. Her hand quickly found her own clit and with a couple more thrusts she came... her muscles contracted around my dick. Her body sweat and her heart pounded against her chest.

I held her tight for quite awhile. Told her how proud I was of her. How happy she made me. How she could never be replaced. She was my slut and nothing would ever change that.

When the candles were almost spent, I picked her up and took her to the car, placed her in the back seat to rest while I cleaned up.

She is ya know.

She’s perfect in all ways.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2012, 08:23 AM   #22
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Fever Dreams

I had been sick for a couple of days when a couple of good friends came into town for a visit. My lover and I had considered canceling their visit due to my illness, but it was just a cold and we only got to see them a couple times a year, so cold or no cold, we were going to enjoy the visit.

As with most couples, there was one of the couple that I found myself attracted to, Kayla. I don’t know why this usually happens or if it’s only me, all I know is that I did find her attractive, but I wasn’t going to cheat on my lover, so instead I just flirted with her. Of course the flirting sometimes got to an uncomfortable level, but that was typically on the phone, nothing had ever happened when we were face to face and both of our lovers were aware of the flirtations.

The day they arrived I was going through the night chills part of being sick. You know, the part where you feel like shit in the morning, fine during the day and evening, then you get a fever at night and you alternate pushing the covers off and pulling them back on throughout the evening. And of course this wouldn’t be complete without the strange dreams. It’s my belief that these dreams rival any hallucination brought about by taking illegal substances. At least mine are.

We stayed up as late as possible, watching a couple of movies and playing scrabble. Funny what words you can come up with when under the influence of Nyquil; lucky for me they graded my spelling and interpretation of the English language on a curve. I eventually couldn’t tolerate it any longer and excused myself for bed; my eyelids were burning so I knew the dreams would be interesting.

I dreamed I woke up after everyone had gone to bed. The house was unusually quiet. No one was snoring, no cats running around playing; none of the typical settling noises. It was as if someone had muted life’s soundtrack. I went to the bathroom and stopped in the closet to add an accessory I hoped I would need later.

I walked to the spare bedroom our friends were staying in and slowly opened the door, peeking inside. Kayla rose up and looked at me; I motioned down the hall and turned, walking away. Moments later I heard their bedroom door open wider and then quietly shut. Without turning around I started downstairs, knowing she would be following. I didn’t stop until I was in the very dark basement. I didn’t turn on any lights, didn’t want anyone to wake up.

Kayla shortly met me downstairs and without a word I pulled her to me and kissed her, feeling as her mouth never hesitated and instead opened up immediately to let my tongue come in and play. I tasted her mouth with an urgency of a thirsty woman drinking the last few drops of water in the canteen. I wanted to savor every drop, every individual flavor... yet I couldn’t slow down, I had to have it all, immediately.

I pulled back, momentarily biting her tongue and cupped my hand over her throat, I pushed her against the wall and kissed her body over her T-shirt and even teased lower, till she was panting and almost begging to be pleased, to finally be released.

I stood back and looked at her, both of us breathing hard. I looked into her eyes and I saw the passion she held as well. I leaned in to her and pulled her T-shirt off leaving her with just a pair of panties, which I quickly relieved her of as well. I stood there in the dark, in the black and gray world of the cold basement and I knew passion and lust in their most primal form. I had known desire, I had known love, but nothing compared to the necessity of this. This was no longer a want, this was no longer a walk away situation, this was a done deal.

I leaned into her and kissed her body. All over. I kissed every inch of exposed skin, except the skin she wanted me to kiss the most. Her breasts remained untouched as did the heat of her desire. The spot that was aching to be touched the most. Her nipples stood erect, calling to me, begging me to kiss them as well; instead I took them in my hands and harshly kneaded them. She started to moan a complaint but I cupped her mouth with my hand. Rising up I whispered to her that if she made anymore noise, it was over. Done. Never to happen again.

Looking into her eyes, I nudged her feet apart till everything she may want to hide was exposed for me to take as my own. I pulled out my cock from inside my shorts and then slid a couple of fingers inside her, she almost fell onto my fingers and a momentary moan passed her lips before she remembered my no noise demand. I pulled my fingers out and used the adequate moisture attained to ready the tip of my cock. She looked at me and nodded her head; I moved closer to her and slowly I sank deep into her. It felt so good I had to stop and lean into her. So many thoughts, so many fantasies and yet this was better than all of them.

When we had both regained our composure I started my rhythm. Not too fast not too deep, watching her face to see what she wanted, what I needed to make her scream. Only she better not scream. She leaned into me and I held her up as I pumped into her getting faster and faster. Then she bit my neck and I needed to make her mine right then and there. I guided her slowly down onto the floor. She was on her hands and knees while I penetrated her from behind, my hand on the back of her neck holding her in the submissive pose while I thrust harder and harder into her. Her mouth open but no screams uttered.

Then I rolled her over and slowly pumped into and out of her, watching her face as I filled her completely. She grabbed my neck and pulled me down to her once again biting my neck as she violently shook with her orgasm. I kissed her once again, this time not as passionately. Not so full of lust. Instead full of respect and I knew that she understood this would never happen again, but that there would never be any regrets. Then I stood up and left her there to regain her composure.

When I woke up in the morning I felt guilty about the dream I had had. It seemed so life like. It seemed so real, I felt as if I should apologize for having an affair. When I took a shower I noticed the bruises left by her bites. It had been real, and there were still no regrets.

The rest of their visit went as usual. Kayla and I have never spoken of it, even in our flirtations. It was something that was, but could never be. Better left to those fever dreams.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post: