Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Writing and Erotica

Old 03-28-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation
Default Part I

Ok, well this is a couple of years old.. but .. here goes nothing... I am currently working on Part II ...

Your cell phone rang, it was my distinct ring tone that flooded your apartment. I knew that crooked grin would be all over your face when you heard that ring. You answered with that soft hello like it was a surprise that it's me on the phone. My voice was smooth, soft and calculated. I told you to wear something comfortable and warm and that I would be over shortly. I said my good-byes and hit the end button on my phone. I smiled as I slide my arms thru the sleeves of my leather jacket. I knew you had no idea what to expect which was fine. It was like a cat and mouse game with you at times, but you knew when I was serious for the most part and this evening was going to be one of those nights.

Everything had a plan and a purpose this evening. I had planned this for two weeks now. It had to be perfect, no glitches. I rumbled thru town on two wheels, the sun was setting and the orangey hue was filling the streets as I pulled into the parking lot of your building. I knew you would not be waiting, that was not your style. I liked that about you. You were old school; you wanted that courtship that made your heart flutter. I had no problems obliging you with that. Traversing the stairs, one, two at a time, boot soles thudding against each concrete step till I reached that door, your door. Fingers curled to palm as leather covered knuckles rapped on the center portion of the door, just under the D. I waited a few moments I could hear you rustling within. Your door swung open and there I stood, with a lop-sided smile. The same smile I always had when I picked you up or saw you. You gave me the glance from head to toe and back up again. Leather jacket, well worn carpenter jeans, black broken in riding boots. You knew I was on the bike, you were about to turn around as my hand snaked out to stop you. Tugging you to me a moment, closing that gap between us as I spoke. 'You look perfect Babe, just grab your leather. We are not going far tonight, just a tool around town to get some air and to de-stress. It could do us both some good. And you can snug up tight and I will keep you warm'. You grumbled I knew you wanted to change or put this or that on. I would not allow it tonight. I stepped within your apartment and leaned against the door frame as my right foot reached back to close the gap on the door as so the nosey neighbor was not peering thru their peep-hole.

The bike rumbled thru town, we just weaved thru the streets. It was a late August evening, it was not that cool, but the air temperature dropped as the sun faded from view and the evening was setting in. I periodically reached back with my left hand and rubbed at your outer left thigh and leg. It was natural for me to want to touch you like that; I liked you close and pressed to my back. We never rode with the backrest attached, you hated it. I was growing to like it as well, it made you ride closer to me and hold on. I liked the feeling of your breathe on my neck as your right arm always seemed to snake around my shoulder and neck. It was casual, but it was you, it was how you liked to ride with me. I slowed and downshifted the transmission and made a casual right hand turn into a motel parking lot, you whispered and asked 'Is something wrong?' I just shook my head no and pulled into a parking space and cut the v-twins on the Harley. I reached and pushed forward the kickstand and my body leaned forward a bit, giving you your silent queue to dismount the bike. I turned now to look at you, I just smiled to your curious puzzled gaze. I reached and pressed a leather gloved fingertip to your lips as my left hand reached for your right hand. I silently led you to the door that was directly in front of my bike.

The room was modest, but we were not here for its decorations or its interior design. I did how ever come by earlier in the day and pre-paid and to spruce the place up a bit and made arrangements with the staff to make sure the room was proper before our arrival. The candles were lit, every available countertop and flat surface held a candle, there was no need for modern lights this evening. I ushered you in, easily reaching back and closing the door behind us. I looked at your face in wonderment, shock and perhaps a bit of apprehension. I was not sure what was going thru your mind at this point. The leather clad thumb of my left hand casually stroked the skin on your right hand as you looked at me. I pressed a finger to your lips a moment as I silenced you. 'Relax babygirl, just relax.' My voice was soft, calm and reassuring. My movement was quick as I spun you away from me, so your back was to me. I was not hurting you by any means, but I pressed your frame to the back of the door, capturing your right hand to the small of your back. I pressed my frame to yours, my lips to the wispy curls near your ear as I spoke. 'Do not move babygirl, this.. may hurt a lil if you flinch.' My right hand reached down to the middle of my right thigh, leather coated fingers dipping into the depths of pocket of my carpenter jeans. It was a slow calculated flick of the wrist that produced the blade straight razor, the only audible sounds at this point were the notched lock of the blade and the slow depths of your breathing.

I had always warned you one day, that you should not wear something you could not replace, today was that day. I whispered again against your soft hair. 'Do not move.' I pulled away from you, just enough to crouch behind you. Fingers grasping the hem of your jeans, the cold rounded edge of the blade to the back of your leg. Upwards I went, slicing thru the fabric of your jeans. My tongued pressed to the roof of my mouth as I exposed the flesh of your legs. I smiled before I licked my lips, you were beautiful to me. I spoke casually as I was peeling off your clothing. 'You are beautiful you know. How I have longed for this evening mine.' My hands continued to work the material of your jeans till it was in pooled strips at your feet. I did take this opportunity to slide a leather clad finger up the back of your leg like I was making the hem line of a thigh high stocking. I stood there a moment in silence and watched the way your shoulders rose and fell with each breathe you took. Oh so pretty, naked from the waist down, just your thong. This did make me chuckle as I spoke. 'You and your thongs my babygirl. For now, you can keep them. I do though need to remove your jacket. I do not want to ruin it. Now lift your arms and I will assist you.' You were such a compliant bitch at times. This was also another quality I liked about you. I tossed your jacket off to the side, atop of the sitting chair that perhaps might be of some use later. 'Now babygirl... your shirt. I can buy you another one.' Before I had even finished speaking, the blade had already been up your back following the line of your spine and cutting thru the material like it was silk, I did make sure to slice thru the thicker material that was formally your bra. 'Now babygirl, arms down so that the shirt and bra will just fall to the floor.' Again compliance, it was amazing what fear did to a person at times. With ease my booted foot moved between your legs and pushed the discarded material to the side. I stood there behind you, watching you. My blue eyes raked in every dip swell and curve of your flesh. Inwardly I growled, you were a feast to me. I eased in closer behind you, blade still grasped within right hand. I traced the skin of your arm, across the width of your shoulders to your other arm. I paused and moved the cool steel downwards, using the rounded safety edge to trace your spine and stop at the top of your thongs. 'What do you think baby girl. Going to keep these tonight?' My fingers toyed with the fabric....... till the blade made short work of the thin gauzy material and they too joined the rest of your clothing in a heap on the floor at your feet.

To be continued…

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post: