Old 07-12-2014, 09:01 PM   #2981
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation

I confess....I just got off my comfy couch, went to the store, bought Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia, ate half the pint, and enjoyed ever damn bite.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:34 PM   #2982
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

On what is my first birthday (1year on T) I confess....

That I have come to terms with the fact that I am a Switch....however it would take a special Domme or Dom to earn my submission..
.yes you heard right there is a boy in me and I have finally wrapped my mind around that and I am completely ok with that.....
LoyalWolfsBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 11:54 PM   #2983
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...I can't wait to enjoy a glass or two of that beautiful Red Sky Moscato with some fresh raspberries and dessert cheese...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2014, 12:49 PM   #2984
AnAwkwardAccident

How Do You Identify?:
Trans*
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Married

AnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

...I'm singing along to Disney songs right now.
AnAwkwardAccident is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AnAwkwardAccident For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2014, 05:14 PM   #2985
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Don't faint, It's a speed bye..

Do you have a Conscious or a Heart? This is not a special story line, nor is it unique. It's a story I want to share, especially to butches and transgendered folks. It's a lesson that's been repeated and shouted out many times, and I should know, I work in the medical field.
It's not a pity or give me a break story. It's my story. It's a story that I hope will get more of you to get checked when they say you should. Even if you can't afford it like I used as an excuse. The truth is that I was embarrassed to see the doctors because I was always called sir and trying to explain for the next 15 minutes that I was a woman let alone being it about the colon was a moment that I wish I never over looked long ago.
Please for the love of our community. Get your physicals done, especially if your over 50 like me. I’ve had a few bout's with cancer as a youngster and it was diagnosed early enough to recover and prevail. And I’ve e also had my share of accidents and TBI.
Any way... I'm on battle # 3 and my mind says screw it, I don't want to do chemo again, but my body pleads to differ.
So again, don't be afraid of your gender, get checked, with or without medical insurance if you feel that something is wrong, get it checked!

Now for my confession of having a conscious or a heart... By now most of you all know that life is difficult, be you alone or with someone, some of you know that I would give the shirt off my back for you, others have called me asshole and many other choice words, that I prefer not to repeat, because you know what you called me, I guess it depends on which spectrum of the bridge your on with me.
I really don't care what anyone thinks of me. I know who I am, and I have a conscious and big heart. I’ve come to a chapter in my life where I can't afford medical and regular life’s challenges so I get by with any means possible, and trust me I was spoiled. Wish I could reclaim all that I gave out through out my life, but that's not gonna happen, I know karma comes to the rescue.
The Doll knew I was very short on cash and gave me something to at least get me some groceries. I was at Walgreen’s and looked around and passed on my meds. I ended up at the 99 cent store. Getting some raimen noodles and things that I knew would last. Yes I know, not very healthy. But Its sustainable. Anyway there was a young family of 5 Mom, Dad and 3 young children.
The cashier rang them up and the gentleman kind of just stood there, then asked if the cashier could take out the salad, the milk, the cereal as she started to rescan, I looked at what I had compared to what they had, and they needed that food more than I did so I gave the cashier the $ 30 bucks and and walked out. It's amazing how if you look around you, many people are worse off than you and if you can help them out. Go for it!
I just had to share this story, because I was so wrapped up in worrying about myself, being the Azzhole I can be, that feeding a young family of 4 was the best thing I could do to make up for being the ass, if only for that moment..

Grasp life, get tested, live to be older than dirt!
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2014, 09:23 PM   #2986
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Big bad ass scary Alix as some of tou think I am confessess that right now I am scared and as the first of maybe four prcedures beeing done to my spine gets closer that scared guy is turning into a terrified one.
I don't want to fo this
I really don't want to do ot alone
I will find a way to defeat these emotions and get the procedures started
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2014, 09:55 PM   #2987
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I picked up a box of Cheez Its I was eating by the wrong end and dumped them all over my lap, laptop, and bed. I confess that I picked them all up, put them back in the box, and kept right on eating them.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2014, 08:59 AM   #2988
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I confess that I picked up a box of Cheez Its I was eating by the wrong end and dumped them all over my lap, laptop, and bed. I confess that I picked them all up, put them back in the box, and kept right on eating them.
I confess to thinking, what else would there be to do? Good job.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2014, 09:25 AM   #2989
Robyn08

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her,She
Relationship Status:
Enjoying every moment

Robyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST Reputation
Default I confess.....

I confess that I am lazier than I would like to admit.
I confess that I miss my gf insanely , being in separate states sucks. I'm craving a soft sweet kiss right now.
I confess I need more sleep than I have been getting and its taking a toll.
I confess that I wish my gf could learn to say No to some people and family members for her own benefit. That No doesn't require an explanation once given.
I confess it feels good to confess :-)
Robyn08 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Robyn08 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2014, 01:23 PM   #2990
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation

I confess my happiness has been radiating lately. School is going well and work hasn't been stressing me out as much. I am super excited about people visiting at some point, and everything is just glitter.
SirenManda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SirenManda For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2014, 08:56 PM   #2991
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I confess to texting on cell, iPad and even laptop (was at work) while walking.

Yep, I admit it.

Hey, don't jude me!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 11:01 AM   #2992
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

I've had the sound on my phone turned off for almost two weeks! It's a beautiful thing not to hear the ping or the ring...

I'll get back to you

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 11:25 AM   #2993
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation

I confess the bad things that happen give me moments of clarity where I learn something. Figuring out how to handle when things go wrong is a first step towards knowing what to do next time.
SirenManda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SirenManda For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2014, 01:38 PM   #2994
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...I'm such a hottie, I'm fogging up all the windows even in the living room.

My other confession....

The two pots of boiling homemade chicken n dumplins on the stove might be helping with foggy kitchen windows.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 11:52 PM   #2995
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I confess...the way I dealt with insomnia tonight was to 'sort' the gems I found recently at Spruce Pine Gem Mine by color/specific gem and put my favorites in 4 tiny glass vials...some were so tiny I needed tweezers to pick them up...and then there's the unique ones that bring out the scientist in me, recalling my highschool lessons on geology and gemology...

I confess...while doing this, I absentmindedly listened to Jurassic Park 3 playing in the background...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2014, 10:01 AM   #2996
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default I CONFESS....

that as a wee child of the age of like 4, I would steal when my mom would take me to the grocery store.

What would I steal you ask?

The big pack of juicy fruit gum!

My mom told me that if I didn't stop doing it, she would call the cops. So, what did I do? I did it again and got caught in the closet with the pack and several sticks of gum in my mouth.

I thought I was going to the big house for sure but thankfully, she was lenient and I never did it again.

Whew.. glad I got that off my chest!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2014, 11:49 AM   #2997
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I was shopping at CVS today and had a lip stain in my hand that I've been eyeing. I stopped in the candy aisle on my way out. I decided not to get any candy but when I looked up the line at the front of the store it was ridiculously long. I confess that I hid it under a Halloween sized bag of Kit Kat bars and quickly left the store.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2014, 11:45 AM   #2998
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

I confess to having Dreyer's chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream for breakfast.
What? I had raisins first. sheesh!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2014, 11:54 AM   #2999
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I still smoke cigarettes. I confess that I miss the days when we all smoked cigarettes, when we all smelled bad, when we all were going to die together.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2014, 12:58 PM   #3000
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

I'M tired of it all sucking so much...

One thing going right would make all the difference..

That's all I can process at this time...