Old 02-16-2013, 02:52 AM   #10241
Jrio91

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Single

Jrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind?

Having feelings for someone who will not/cannot return those feelings SUCKS! I've never really been in this situation. It hurts. :/

Ugh.....snuggles? lol
Jrio91 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jrio91 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 03:29 AM   #10242
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

I SHOULD have been doing homework.
I did NOT do homework.
Instead... I went off into a fantasy world for awhile...
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 03:35 AM   #10243
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

It's late so hopefully I can make sense....my soon-to-be ex is trying any way he can to turn my kids away from me so he can pay less child support.... some father he is. He tells everyone how much he loves his kids then he tells them how horrible I am with his crazy lies. He manipulates my poor, innocent little boys who have been though so much. He pushes the idea that "mommy is bad".....and it's all because I'm gay. If I were dating a male he'd be jealous but keep a distance. He thinks he has the right to mock my relationships and that I should feel shame about being gay. Whatever! All this hurts my kids so much that it makes me want to claw his eyes out at the very least.

He had me thinking I would fail at my job because he expected me to fail. But, guess what? 4 strong months later and I'm doing better all time.

I know for a fact that he tries to hook up with old female friends who have kids and get them to meet my kids!!! HE was the one who specifically said we should not allow significant others to meet our children until the relationship has lasted at least a year. I guess he thinks the rule doesn't apply to him only to me because I'm gay.

Anyway, this is probably a lot rambling because I did take a (prescribed) sleeping pill and need to sleep. I need to talk to Lambda Legal for advice. I'm exhausted at this point. As much as I love Boise, I'd like Todd to run away with his GF and her 3 kids while I live in a hut somewhere near the beach in Costa Rica with my kids. That would be heaven!
Angeltoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Angeltoes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 12:02 PM   #10244
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

-School beings in a few days, as expected I've already begun reading for one class- Cultural Anthropology too awesome last semester of General ED
-Headed to my folks today to visit before school gets going Me and My DOG
-MK
-piercing retainers for work
-trail mix
-And if I am not around as often -its busy I am busy with school Not to worry
Old 02-16-2013, 12:48 PM   #10245
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

- 7.2 miles
- unworthiness/failure/not being good enough
- bitter cold hearts
- distance
- joy
- the unknown
- dark auras
- profound meaning
- a new day

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 01:42 PM   #10246
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

Practice safe lunch, use a condiment.
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #10247
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

It bugs me to no end when a person gets spooked out on the streets and the first thing they want to do is purchase mace. Seriously, if you have never used the stuff or have no clue what you are doing with it, it can become your worst nightmare.

I just had a friend post on FB that she was getting some, etc, etc, etc...
As i told her, if the winds are slightly off or the other person turns your aim back on yourself, you are then rendered even more helpless than had you never pulled it out to begin with. Not only does mace affect the eyes, once inhaled it attacks the lungs. I saw the results from a cop friend that had his can reversed on him. He was in the hopsital for a lengthy amount of time because of damage to his lungs... not to mention the attack he recieved from the person he was attempting to spray.

If you use the stuff... like any other weapon... know what you're doing before attempting to use it as a means of defense. Please and thank you.

My public service announcement for the day...

Last edited by jac; 02-16-2013 at 02:11 PM.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 03:27 PM   #10248
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I can't seem to stop wanting to cry....and yet I can't let myself..
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 03:52 PM   #10249
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Bankruptcy.... (current chapter in law)
Conversation from last night
New awakening from new realization
Her
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 04:22 PM   #10250
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Eventually......

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 05:02 PM   #10251
falloutmk

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ze, Zir, or She, her, ect if needed.
Relationship Status:
Single, Poly, and happy.

falloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputation

Angry thoughts about everything from family members DUI's to not knowing what to do with my day.
Meditation and how sometimes you can label a thought as a passing clouds but sometimes all the clouds are unpleasant...
falloutmk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falloutmk For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 05:31 PM   #10252
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Things i have to complete...

Write my own curriculum and get my school off of it's feet, knowing it will be a long haul before it's a reality.

Make flyers and advertise for my first class in April

Work on a website or two.

Get my Canada drivers license

Look over all of my Anatomy and Physiology so i know what the hell i am doing
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #10253
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

A co worker on FB posting how she is just tired of single parenting on the weekends.

Ya... try it full time for a while.

And then I realize for her this is hard. Perspective.

spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #10254
jcisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
just JC
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
the hardest to learn was the least complicated

Thanked 1,157 Times in 318 Posts
jcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default on my mind

curried lentils in a mason jar and company to go with it...
Old 02-16-2013, 10:49 PM   #10255
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I am still thinking about my great evening and I have yet to get out of my dress and into pajamas.

I am thinking about work and all of the details to make my project sustainable for longer than a few months.

I am thinking about my friends and their weekend.

I am thinking that sometimes I think too much and I should just sit and look out the window to enjoy the view with a cup of tea.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2013, 01:36 AM   #10256
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

My mind is starting to float and wander around thoughts almost as if I am walking a path through a garden, admiring the flowers, trees and fountains.

I see glimpses of ideas, dreams and plans but I only stop long enough to smell a flower here and there.

It's beautiful in my mind tonight, peaceful.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2013, 02:17 AM   #10257
kissinfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Footloose & fancy free

Thanked 1,112 Times in 164 Posts
kissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind....

Expectations, wants & needs....
Old 02-17-2013, 02:24 AM   #10258
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

12 days and counting.

Egads! 12 days!

lol.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2013, 03:24 AM   #10259
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

It must be time to go back to bed.
I feel like hell again.

I want .... Several things.
The Following User Says Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2013, 06:28 AM   #10260
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

finishing my taxes ~ to Etta James ~ it's that kind of morning ~