Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 06-10-2013, 09:17 PM   #11581
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Working on my list. I have all the things written down that I would like to do for me. Whether they be things that are good for my soul, health, or just make me feel beautiful. Some days you just have to give yourself some love!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #11582
prettyboyreg

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,512 Times in 293 Posts
prettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputation

I'm finally settling into my new house and relocating. I'm really missing my San Diego peeps and would love to fly back there for pride. I just can't find anyone that I trust to tak care of my dogs. I have a little while... But they are my priority....
Old 06-10-2013, 09:44 PM   #11583
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

"Suffering is a great teacher because you never know what you might become after you work through it… Which is why every life is worth saving."

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2013, 10:38 PM   #11584
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

the worry that is heavy on my heart and knowing I could have made better choices to influence less worrying.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2013, 02:45 AM   #11585
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I am training my dog, Lily, to rise above her natural predator drive.
I think it is starting to work. This morning she started to go after the neighbors cat and I was able to stop her and ask her to sit. It took a couple of corrections but she was able to maintain. This is progress because before we started formally working on the issue she couldn't even hear me when there was a small fast moving thing about, let alone a cat.

I think that there is no short cut to this. I just have to keep putting her in situations where her predator drive is triggered and ask her to focus on me instead of what all of her nature is telling her, oh and carry high reward treats with me.

It is a big responsibility having a dog with a high predator drive and a lot of bite force, I guess the training and refining never stops.
(She is an American Bulldog/Boxer mix)

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary

Last edited by Venus007; 06-11-2013 at 02:50 AM. Reason: needed stronger more clear language
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2013, 05:38 AM   #11586
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind...

My brain says sleep....

My body says breakfast...

I have been up for 3 hours already... I could really use both..but not at the same time....
Old 06-11-2013, 06:53 AM   #11587
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

what isn't on my mind lol I missed her I am glad she is back. I know I was missed too
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #11588
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ughhhh... On my mind is how tired I am. Waking up every hour on the hour until 2 am then getting up at 5 doesnt bode well for my 9 hr work day. I need a nap...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2013, 11:35 AM   #11589
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know how many here are on the political track of what's going on with the government or the police brutality, but my son sent me a video that he made on youtube and it's absolutely mind boggling how bad things have gotten over the last 10 years.
I'm frightened for the teenagers of today and the parents of tomorrow. What they face is scary at best.
I pray for our future and the future of those being born today.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2013, 12:45 PM   #11590
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
If you're the praying kind, please pray for my daughter.

We were in emergency all night, and still no answer as to what is wrong...hard time breathing, chest pain. She's 19 God, please help us find what is wrong.
Thank you all for your lovely comments and your concern.

We found out that my daughter is Anemic! She is receiving medication to remedy the problem, along with Iron supplements on an on-going basis. Who knew it could cause so many problems!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2013, 06:56 AM   #11591
LukeCian
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jake Tulane
Relationship Status:
Can you adjust suspenders and a bow tie?

LukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST Reputation

On My mind..customer service...or lack thereof. I am trying to be patient and wait for this return call. However, I have a deadline..and it impacts My dream taking place. I know, I know if the deadline is missed it will only push Me back a week...but god, I have been looking forward to this. I hope the return call comes soon.

In the midst of it all...I still smile...I have good reason...I am blessed beyone measure....and the best part of it it all...is that I realize it.
LukeCian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LukeCian For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2013, 09:18 AM   #11592
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hmmmmmm

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2013, 10:23 AM   #11593
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

whats on my mind?? it's just after 11 am and I want to get drunk!

I am not a drinker.. Today I am going to get good and drunk, If it's possible,I haven't been able to get drunk before bet hey maybe I just wasn't drinking enough fast enough right?, I am going to do it.
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2013, 09:50 PM   #11594
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I will be happy when it's 9am tomorrow. It will be over.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2013, 10:50 PM   #11595
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind is keeping positive through hard times...

... getting this house in order... finally...

... what to do with my time since my summer visitor is no longer coming...

... songs from RENT...

... how excited I am to be in this production, and how rewarding it is already...

... disappointments... but those will settle eventually.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:00 PM   #11596
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Apparently everything!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2013, 10:40 AM   #11597
LukeCian
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jake Tulane
Relationship Status:
Can you adjust suspenders and a bow tie?

LukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST Reputation

On My Mind:

First, that the delay in starting the University is fixed. So, My start date will be pushed back just a week. A minor setback. However, it had Me feeling some type of way (and not in a good way). But, all is well now.

How truly fortunate I am at this spot on My life. I could not ask for more, nor will I. I just take things as they come. Good or bad. It is all in what you do with it.

A recent conversation of how money is not the important thing in our worlds.. it is about quality time with those you love. Sometimes you just need to have that perspective. Money is just that.. money. What happens when you lose that time with those you love? That money that you have in the bank will not bring that time back... nor the ones you love that you may have lost.

Also, I was chosen to chaperone some kids to camp at the end of the month at the place where I volunteer. I am pretty excited. A peaceful day at a huge lake.. and well.. like I said in the other thread.. we shall see how I feel after hanging with a bus load of juiced up kids excited to hit camp.

As Michael Buble says.. it is a new dawn, it is a new day, it is a new life .... and I am feeling good.
LukeCian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LukeCian For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #11598
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Things I'm obsessed with lately:

* Horticulture - I've always had a "black thumb" when it comes to plants and now I understand why after reading lots of books on plants lately. Plants are living beings and require care and balance. Imagine that.

* Archiving and organizing all of my old photos.

* Keeping in better touch with people I love.

* Getting ready for a little girl time in a couple of weeks.

* Documentaries about people living in super remote cabins in Alaska for years at a time.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2013, 02:41 PM   #11599
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,013 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default an extra thought (for free)

Up until this year, I've kept my list of regrets to a bare minimum and just this past week, after I got an email notice instructing me that my first payment due on all my college loans (for both bachelor and masters degrees) for the mere price of: $1,700.00/month.

I bought into the idea, over ten years ago, that earning an education would help me transcend my life of poverty. If anything, even if I WAS lucky enough to find a job or career earning at least $5K a month, I'd still be poor, after paying a monthly loan payment - with only enough left over for bare, basic living expenses.

Lesson Numero Uno 1 & my only Regret of the Century (so far)
(a lesson I won't forget, ever - literally).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2013, 03:53 PM   #11600
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Up until this year, I've kept my list of regrets to a bare minimum and just this past week, after I got an email notice instructing me that my first payment due on all my college loans (for both bachelor and masters degrees) for the mere price of: $1,700.00/month.

I bought into the idea, over ten years ago, that earning an education would help me transcend my life of poverty. If anything, even if I WAS lucky enough to find a job or career earning at least $5K a month, I'd still be poor, after paying a monthly loan payment - with only enough left over for bare, basic living expenses.

Lesson Numero Uno 1 & my only Regret of the Century (so far)
(a lesson I won't forget, ever - literally).

When I was getting my Bachelor's degree, it was still possible to get one without loans. Now for poor, working class and middle class, it is highly unlikely.

Private loans, Government loans with interest rates that are not fixed. The interest rate will go up before you finish your education and it is time to pay. Back in the day, some future doctors and lawyers would file bankruptcy in order to get out of paying back the loans. Then the U.S House and Senate passed legislation forbidding bankruptcy against school loans. ( I wish I had the stats for the doctors and lawyers who filed for bankruptcy. I doubt they were first generation college graduates and from a background of poverty.)

When will enough be enough? Many are trying to get an education, secure housing, healthcare and a living wage from their employer. The rich get richer and the poor keep getting deeper in debt or without essentials.

I do not hold the "rich" entirely responsible for the state of affairs in the USA and frankly globally. I do however know, they control much of the power and resources. I know we all have responsibility for our life choices. I also know some are born with better choices without having to earn it.

Good luck to you Katzchen. You are a strong, intelligent woman that can and will prevail. (Even if it is in your legacy and not the present.)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post: