Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats and have fun!!!!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
Hey Hey Hey Kitcheneers......Long time no type..been working way too much and too tired when i get home to actually engage in anything more than a grunt or groan here or there.

so since Jo mentioned it i guess i can spill the beans.....My boss callled me around 430-5pm and said "congratulations you won the pinnacle award---ur going to the Bahamas... i was like "no way" for real??? i didnt get any details--of course it was dinnertime on a friday--but he did say he thinks that they allow/let/pay( not really sure) my significant other to go with me...i get the impression its a big deal...whatever the deal im pretty pysched about winning!

so i worked an almost 13 hr job today and think i got 10-11 hrs yesterday so im kinda tired....hope everyone has a great,relaxing weekend....and yes i/we will think of you all when we are in the bahamas
Old 01-29-2011, 07:28 AM   #3042
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

I am thinking a buffet breakfast is in order! I have a few errands to run this morning and then I'm off to finish my homework. Lisa is off today, so I won't be studying at home...Panera or Starbucks is where I will end up!

Have fun,

Zimmy
Old 01-29-2011, 01:35 PM   #3043
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
Hey Hey Hey Kitcheneers......Long time no type..been working way too much and too tired when i get home to actually engage in anything more than a grunt or groan here or there.

so since Jo mentioned it i guess i can spill the beans.....My boss callled me around 430-5pm and said "congratulations you won the pinnacle award---ur going to the Bahamas... i was like "no way" for real??? i didnt get any details--of course it was dinnertime on a friday--but he did say he thinks that they allow/let/pay( not really sure) my significant other to go with me...i get the impression its a big deal...whatever the deal im pretty pysched about winning!

so i worked an almost 13 hr job today and think i got 10-11 hrs yesterday so im kinda tired....hope everyone has a great,relaxing weekend....and yes i/we will think of you all when we are in the bahamas
Wow congratulations!!

Hello everyone I just got home from a 5 hour review for the CMA just about everything is on it I pooped out just going to relax and watch some tv for a while before I make some dinner which will be somthing simple because I am so tired maYBE a sandwich and some salad would be nice I don't know yet..have a great day everyone!! Happy Saturday
Old 01-30-2011, 10:46 AM   #3044
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Late Morning Everyone,

I am trying to read this chapter in my American History textbook, it is boring and I cannot finish it, hehe..

I am thinking it is going to be a Starbucks kind of day in order for me to finish this homework..

Have fun today,

Zimmy
Old 01-30-2011, 08:57 PM   #3045
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening everyone

Just got back from a relaxing day...swimming, waterslide, nachos, chocolate-covered strawberry, soaking in the jacuzzi...ahhhhhhh....

Hope you all had a good day!
Old 02-01-2011, 09:57 AM   #3046
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning

Coffee is on and I'm getting ready for conference calls, but wanted to leave breakfast for everyone first.

Hope you have a great day!

Old 02-01-2011, 10:15 AM   #3047
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning everyone --
breakfast looks & sounds delish!
<--- hungry girl..

i am off today, i got all my housework finished.. working on laundry now, going to work out in a bit, otherwise, it's a whole lotta nothing kinda day!
=)

we're expecting another storm tomorrow, *sigh* another 30-35 cm of snow (not sure what that is in inches) but, if i'm calculating right, it's between 11-12 " which is , a foot'ish? i'm no mathemetician LOL not used to the US measurements..hehe..

anyway, we've got way enough of snow out there already, and i'm pretty mad at mother nature right now.. grrr!

Have a wonderful Tuesday all!!♥

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2011, 11:04 AM   #3048
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
Good Morning everyone --
breakfast looks & sounds delish!
<--- hungry girl..

i am off today, i got all my housework finished.. working on laundry now, going to work out in a bit, otherwise, it's a whole lotta nothing kinda day!
=)

we're expecting another storm tomorrow, *sigh* another 30-35 cm of snow (not sure what that is in inches) but, if i'm calculating right, it's between 11-12 " which is , a foot'ish? i'm no mathemetician LOL not used to the US measurements..hehe..

anyway, we've got way enough of snow out there already, and i'm pretty mad at mother nature right now.. grrr!

Have a wonderful Tuesday all!!♥
good afternoon everyone, its a winter storm warning in effect, some snow but some sleet also, staying inside where it is safe and warm. And yes Sylvie its a real mess and more to come on the way. The ice could knock out the power too for Bergen county!! Its enough already I can understand anyway in the area or beyond with the snow..have a great day
Old 02-03-2011, 09:04 AM   #3049
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

I will be heading to Orlando this afternoon; I am going to be looking at UCF and the local community colleges to transfer to. I am also thinking of changing from Nursing to Teaching, from what I have been told by the admin's here at Daytona State, there nursing program has a waiting list. Since I have already had my teaching certificate, I am looking at that instead of nursing.

I am feeling a lot better and I am wishing it was so cold.

Have a good day,

Zimmy
Old 02-03-2011, 09:13 AM   #3050
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning everyone

Glad you're feeling a bit better Zimmy! Being sick is no fun. I think I'm finally shaking that cough (after 2 months...yay!), and I'll be glad to see the end of it.

I thought I'd bring you all breakfast in bed this morning...

...goodness knows we all deserve it!

I've been super busy at work lately. My ex-co-worker left me a huge mess. I'll be the hero when I get it straightened out (and I will), but it's a headache in the meantime. I just chalk it up to job security! I'm very fortunate to have a job I love, and to be able to work from home, so I can handle this little rough patch.

Got our taxes done the other night, too...and big relief that I won't be paying more after paying all year. My return will be small, but it's better than getting a bill!

Let us know about the schools Zimmy. I think you'd be great as either a nurse or a teacher!

Hope you all have a good day... ....and a big to Scoote. She's been dealing with all kinds of hassles with her employees at work, and working 12 hour days.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:53 AM   #3051
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

good morning !

stopping by to say a quick hello.. i need to get ready for an appointment soon, my son has to go to an eye doctor, he has a muscle detached behind one eye, so the options are to try glasses with special lenses to correct it, and if that doesn't work then surgery.. so today we're going to get him set up with the eye clinic he'll have to attend, and then make an appointment to go pick up some glasses for him in the near future..

i got this evening off, incase because i'm not sure how long these appointments will last or what's expected..

-- hope you all have a fabulous kinda day today! weekend is almost here! (not MY weekend, however LOL) my day off is on... umm... uhhh...Tuesday!

*waves & runs off with some breakfast* thanks Jo! *smiles*

Old 02-03-2011, 10:04 AM   #3052
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Oh yum breakfast in bed too I'll take some of that...thinking eggs today and turkey bacon which is good too but pancakes are better..WEll another year for me on Saturday its my birthday and I am celebrating at my temple with some friends and temple members as well. Its cold here today and will warm up over the weekend I hope..have a great day everyone..
Old 02-05-2011, 08:12 AM   #3053
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning friends

Prop up your pillows a bit....here's your breakfast tray.

It's another beautiful morning...blue sky, sunshine, kitties galloping around in the back yard and back through the house (the sliding glass doors are wide open for the fresh air). It's soooooo nice to not be dealing with another upstate NY winter!

I was planning on sleeping in, but my internal alarm clock woke me at 7:10. Oh well. I made a pot of coffee, put a batch of pumpkin bread in the oven and am just relaxing instead. The Rooster is on his computer, playing the new game he got as a reward for making honor roll, the Prince is awake early (for him) and in the shower, and Scoote is still snoozing. She needs it after all the long, stressful days she's had at work.

We're going to head to the dog beach this afternoon....hunt some shells, get some exercise, sun and fresh air, and take the pooch for a nice long walk as well. He loves it there...and I enjoy it as well. You see the occasional out of control dog (or owner) but mostly the people you run into are friendly and the dogs are too. It's fun to see the water-loving dogs running into the water and playing.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Old 02-05-2011, 08:36 AM   #3054
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Jo Jo,

It's a gorgeous day here in Orlando! I have been here since Thursday night and I'm headed home tomorrow. I've been looking for a job while I am here.

Have fun at the beach today!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Good morning friends

It's another beautiful morning...blue sky, sunshine, kitties galloping around in the back yard and back through the house (the sliding glass doors are wide open for the fresh air). It's soooooo nice to not be dealing with another upstate NY winter!

I was planning on sleeping in, but my internal alarm clock woke me at 7:10. Oh well. I made a pot of coffee, put a batch of pumpkin bread in the oven and am just relaxing instead. The Rooster is on his computer, playing the new game he got as a reward for making honor roll, the Prince is awake early (for him) and in the shower, and Scoote is still snoozing. She needs it after all the long, stressful days she's had at work.

We're going to head to the dog beach this afternoon....hunt some shells, get some exercise, sun and fresh air, and take the pooch for a nice long walk as well. He loves it there...and I enjoy it as well. You see the occasional out of control dog (or owner) but mostly the people you run into are friendly and the dogs are too. It's fun to see the water-loving dogs running into the water and playing.

Old 02-09-2011, 09:12 AM   #3055
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning friends!

Here's breakfast by the fire for all of you frozen Northerners...

I've been incredibly busy at work, but it's going well. In fact, I just got a huge compliment from my boss (and her boss) when they both nominated me for Six Sigma training. In my company, that's a big deal. Not sure I'll get in to the program, but my fingers are firmly crossed!

Scoote has been working crazy hours...and today has the "big bosses" at her store, so I hope that all goes well for her too.

I've been plugging away at getting things done around the house too....Rooster and I hauled the last of the "shed garbage" out to the curb. That took a few trips over a couple weeks, but it's all gone now. All that's left is to break up and lift out the old floor....which will be a pain in the rear, no doubt. And a couple days ago, I cleared out the stacks of paperwork around my desk that have been driving me crazy since we moved in...so I feel less "surrounded" at my desk...much better!

Still a ton of things to do around here...but it's progress!

Hope you all have a great day.

...and to you baby...hope things go smooth at work!
Old 02-09-2011, 09:26 AM   #3056
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good morning friends

My dog loves the beach. Runs around like a mad man! Running and running in huge circles. And he is just a little guy - a shortie Jack Russell. His sister used to eat the sand.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:35 AM   #3057
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
My dog loves the beach. Runs around like a mad man! Running and running in huge circles. And he is just a little guy - a shortie Jack Russell. His sister used to eat the sand.
Hi Dapper!

Ours loves it too. He's a little scared of the waves, but he likes to follow along when we hunt shells, and will run ahead quite a bit too.

He cracked me up last time. Scoote was some distance from the rest of us and out knee-deep in the water when a strange dog (looked like a pitbull) went running up to her. The dog was being perfectly friendly, but Shadow (a mini-dachshund) decided he needed to protect her...and went charging and barking at the other dog.

The dog just looked at him like , wagged and trotted off.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:36 AM   #3058
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Good morning friends!

I've been incredibly busy at work, but it's going well. In fact, I just got a huge compliment from my boss (and her boss) when they both nominated me for Six Sigma training. In my company, that's a big deal. Not sure I'll get in to the program, but my fingers are firmly crossed!

Scoote has been working crazy hours...and today has the "big bosses" at her store, so I hope that all goes well for her too.

I've been plugging away at getting things done around the house too....Rooster and I hauled the last of the "shed garbage" out to the curb. That took a few trips over a couple weeks, but it's all gone now. All that's left is to break up and lift out the old floor....which will be a pain in the rear, no doubt. And a couple days ago, I cleared out the stacks of paperwork around my desk that have been driving me crazy since we moved in...so I feel less "surrounded" at my desk...much better!

Oh yes its so cold here in NJ like 17 this morning so the fire would be a good thing..My dog would love the beach that you went to Jo and run around in the sand and surf. I would really like to move but need a job first in order to support myself better!! Glad you got stuff done around the house and your desk that is good feeling....have a great day all..welcome Dapperbutch I have a Jack too and a Chihuahua also..
Old 02-09-2011, 09:58 AM   #3059
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Jo Jo,

Congrats!!!! I spent the weekend in Orlando lookong for a job. I applied at my old job in the Prime Outlets and it looks promising! I cannot wait to move back to Orlando! I have a little over six weeks until I move!!

Good luck to Scoote today!

Zimmy

Quote:
Good morning friends!

Old 02-09-2011, 10:52 AM   #3060
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

good morning everyone ~
(though it's afternoon here lol)
gotta love time zones..*not* heh..

Happy Hump Day !!!
it's beautiful and sunshiney (but chilly'ish) here..
quite excited, the next three days i work 4-7 ... and then starting Saturday i have a wonderful 2 weeks off, i'm sooo happy LOL..

i haven't been around so much lately - life's been busy...
taking more time with my children, then my daughter was sick, and i was sick, and my work hours get crazy and of course i've just been a busy girl, period .. but these last couple of weeks have felt quite rewarding..

Hope you are all doing well !! ♥

The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: