Old 11-20-2009, 12:22 AM   #61
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

years ago on aol ,

I used the name lethelflamezzz...kinda suited me in the way of hurt me and i can be and was lethal but of course my ever changing "me" and the realization that I am indeed a Lady even if i am lethal at times, lady seemed to squirm it's way in there .
The Flames part is of course my inner self and the need to at times in my life sit quietly for hours beside a nice bon fire and get to know me..the inside part of me, that no one else can see. To be the extreme of insisting i was different from anyone else i inserted the E in lethel and the Z's because at times i am indeed ......snoozing out of boredom and S's seem so plain... so there ya have it!

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:37 AM   #62
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Lucky 13

My call sign at work is 13.
And I'm usually tromping around in a pair of boots, unless I happen
to be in flip-flops on the beach...but Flip-Flop13 just didnt do it for me.
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2009, 04:21 AM   #63
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

This is a fascinating read, thank you for coming up with this unique idea Waldo.

Let's see: Itty Bitty Fem

It kinda feels like Four Score and Seven Years Ago, however, since I'm only a mere youngster . . .

Part 1: Long before the internet, I had a relatively large group of lesbian friends, several others shared my given name, Donna. The confusion led to nicknames - Officer, Esquire, Doc, Big (Donna), and Little (Donna). (Big & Little were actually a couple) That left me, who was shorter and more petite in frame than Little, hence Itty Bitty, which eventually became Itty. From there, it went down hill for a short period of time when they began to refer to me as "Its" or "The Its" (Pretty please, do NOT use that phrase, made me feel like Cousin It from the Adams Family)

Once I discovered the internet, Itty Bitty had already become a comfortable fit so I went for that.

Part 2: Sitting in front of a brand new computer, anxious to begin, I did not realize AOL dictated the name you select will forever remain the user owner name. "Itty Bitty" had already been assigned so I had to add something else. I had yet to embrace the B-F Dynamics therefore, "Fem" did not identify me as "Femme", it actually was a gender identification,
Female = "Fem" Wha-lah, I had a screen name, IttyBittyFem.

Gorilla Glue must have been present at the time my friends began using the name Itty. To this day, when around my friends, my own two sisters will refer to me as Itty during a conversation. The name has truly stuck!

By the way, Little and I still play Golf together, (when I have no broken bones that is) a great twosome since we're both Lefties and short in stature. Little LOVES using my Driver on par 5's. !
IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 04:35 AM   #64
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle toes View Post
I actually have no idea why I changed my name from curley to twinkle toes
Oh I know, I had a menopausal brain thought, and thought it was a good idea at the time
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!
Darling Curley . . . . .pardon me please . . . . .Twinkle Toes.

I had no idea this was YOU! LOL

Your menopausal bleep in actuality, functions in cerebral mode. It's brilliant and I adore your new name, as I do you dear Lady.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:56 AM   #65
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
This is true! My FB name is Gin....and some still use the fullblown birth name...

These days, I prefer just G.
Dang, all this time I believed I was keeping your three letters a secret, meanwhile, half the comunity knows it!
Old 11-20-2009, 05:48 AM   #66
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

My user name is my name. I am not creative or super imaginative.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2009, 09:01 AM   #67
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Tommi is my name.

Given me by my Gramma M, as her family nickname for her Tomboy @ 4, and when I started school it came with me. My uncle was Donnie, and there was cousin Ronnie, so, I was Tommi.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2009, 12:52 PM   #68
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Tommi is my name.

Given me by my Gramma M, as her family nickname for her Tomboy @ 4, and when I started school it came with me. My uncle was Donnie, and there was cousin Ronnie, so, I was Tommi.

i copied this picture...thank you,lol

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:10 PM   #69
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

West Side Story-kind-of-old-school. That's all.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:32 PM   #70
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
West Side Story-kind-of-old-school. That's all.
Leonard and Stephen rock!

*stamps foot, swishes skirt, breaks into the chorus. "I like to be in America
OK by me in America. Everything free in America. Boys: For a small fee in America."

Great name...

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:21 PM   #71
lillith

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you!

lillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputation

I was gigglers on other sites, and it seems that this name as worn out its wear. Lillith seems to fit better now.

Lillith (in Judaic myth) was the first wife of Adam. She had no desire to submit or be on the bottom. So, she was kicked out of the Garden of Eden to spawn with daemons. She never apologized for living out her life they way she wanted. She only wanted to be equal, and perhaps in the end she was more perverse for it.
lillith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lillith For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2009, 07:01 PM   #72
FR

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
dead

FR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST Reputation

its always been FR just different incarnations of it--it started out someone gave me the name Forest Ranger(uniforms anyone?)-then when we would change our names at the other place i was Fecal Residue or Farting Rectal(u asked)-and when i used to really bottom i was armadildoboi- some call me FRed or FRo-then evolved into Femme Rider and now having been someones daddy for almost 5 years it(single now and missing it) i am just plain old grumpy FR-- u can call me anything but late for dinner!
FR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FR For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2009, 08:43 PM   #73
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Well...Pixie is a nickname given to me by my ex.....a description of my actions and personality... Bubbly, bouncy, giving, spontaneous...and of course adoring of glitter...and it just fit and really stuck

and stars just represents what I'm reaching for...where and why I do what I do....purposeful and shiny lol.

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:16 AM   #74
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
All right SPA. I am single.

bonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputation

Well, first of all, what my name does NOT mean. At another site I spelled my name as one word, bonnemaman. Many people would quickly glance at it and thought it said something I did not intend at all! I didn't find out about this until months later when a real time femme friend asked.

"Why is your name, "bonin my man" on the website!

Just to be clear. I have not, nor ever intend to, bone anyone.

The real source of my name. This other bf site was the first social site I ever joined. I was sitting at my computer drinking wine out of a jam jar, while considering this pseudonym business for the first time. This jam is a brand of jam I buy often, as the jar is wider at the rim than at the bottom, and I like to use them for juice, wine, etc. The brand name of the jam is french:

Bonne Maman

It means, "good mom." I couldn't think of anything better, so went with that.

Stone to Bone was the first to give me the nickname, "bonne." Mr. Bent and Ezee Tiger have come up with a few other nicknames for me.

I did have another funny moment at the other site late one night when I typed, "My fingers are all sticky and there is bonnemaman jam all over my keyboard." I got some crap for that.

bonne-maman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:37 AM   #75
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillith View Post
I was gigglers on other sites, and it seems that this name as worn out its wear. Lillith seems to fit better now.

Lillith (in Judaic myth) was the first wife of Adam. She had no desire to submit or be on the bottom. So, she was kicked out of the Garden of Eden to spawn with daemons. She never apologized for living out her life they way she wanted. She only wanted to be equal, and perhaps in the end she was more perverse for it.
Helllooooo gigglers...

I like Lillith and it has a different personna, and probably a different feel for you too
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStars View Post
Well...Pixie is a nickname given to me by my ex.....a description of my actions and personality... Bubbly, bouncy, giving, spontaneous...and of course adoring of glitter...and it just fit and really stuck

and stars just represents what I'm reaching for...where and why I do what I do....purposeful and shiny lol.
Yep,
I went looking for glitter and didn not find any here yet. Have you talked to Linus..?
Old 11-21-2009, 08:33 PM   #76
lillith

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you!

lillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=Tommi;9583]Helllooooo gigglers...

I like Lillith and it has a different personna, and probably a different feel for you too

Yes, Tommi, it does. Btw, I love the tiger picture, there is so much going on in that phote. I love it!
lillith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 08:59 PM   #77
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Helllooooo gigglers...
Yep,
I went looking for glitter and didn not find any here yet. Have you talked to Linus..?

Nope haven't... I have a secret stash in case of emergencies tho.

-Pixie-

Old 11-21-2009, 09:03 PM   #78
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

[quote=lillith;9882]
Quote:
Helllooooo gigglers...

Yes, Tommi, it does. Btw, I love the tiger picture, there is so much going on in that phote. I love it!
Lilliith energy is in the house..
Yes, that picture... fits my girl & I so well....
Old 11-21-2009, 09:10 PM   #79
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStars View Post

Nope haven't... I have a secret stash in case of emergencies tho.

Good..so does Diva, a driveway full.

______:__________

Old 11-21-2009, 09:19 PM   #80
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Quote:
Good..so does Diva, a driveway full.

______:__________

Unexplored glimmering in the rough
How does a diamond hide?

-Pixie-