Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Here goes nothing

1. I am a mother of a 8 year old girl who wants to go to Harvard.. yes she is scary smart.

2. I am a hard headed Capricorn

3. I love to read and have from a very early age I literally demolish books but I can not spell worth a damn and my child teases me about that when she has a spelling question I send her to Desd

4. I come from a disjointed family my biological mother drove her car off a cliff when I was 9 I have 2 half brothers from my dads 1 marriage 1 half brother from my moms first marriage

5. one of my brothers and also my Dad and my Stepmother will be coming to Desd and my wedding and they are very supportive

6 I became a law enforcement office because I wanted to make a difference seriously

7. I love animals most of all cats well and horses we have a Horse Skyler two cats Jasmine (17) Juliet (1) and we have a wonderful pup Phoebe a Whippet

8 I like to cook

9 I was born in Ca

10 I use to snowboard and have competed

11 I can be painfully shy

12 I never thought I would find love and now I have

13 Yes Desd is the better half

14 I almost died in a motorcycle accident

15 before the age of 5 I had been in 5 car accidents with my Mother

16 I am a campus polices officer and that is a good thing cause if I have to deal with calls for Animal or CHild abuse I would not handle it well

17 I am fiercely protective of my family and friends

18 I am a writer

19. I love camping and being near the water

20 I have been called a redneck romeo and I don't mind it

21. I use to show horses but what I really want to do is Barrel Race

22. I wish I had more money to take care of my family

23. I wonder if my mother would be proud of me (damn I have mother issues lol) but I would not trade my Stepmother for anything she is amazing

24. in HS I was put in a foster home

25. the two best days in my life have been when my daughter was born and when Desd said yes she is my center my rock and so much more then I deserve COLOR]
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 02:42 PM   #22
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

1. I love to be/work outside.

2. My favourite perfume is Hugo Boss, Deep Red.

3. I love dogs but am more of a cat person.

4. I have one sibling.

5. I smell all toiletry products, shampoo, conditioner, hand cream, moisturiser etc before buying them even if it's the brand I usually buy. Just in case they changed the scent.

6. I love to spend time with good friends.

7. I love to spend time alone.

8. I enjoy listening to music.

9. I enjoy silence.

10. Shoes and bags are my passion, but it's a selective passion. I choose carefully and buy to last.

11. I will keep my heals on all evening even if my feet are about to drop off.

12. I love gardening. Nothing beats cooking with freshly picked herbs and I'm especially fond of poppies and daisy type flowers.

13. I keep chickens and although I initially got them for the eggs they are now much loved and pampered pets. I still like the eggs

14. I enjoy cooking almost as much as I enjoy being cooked for.

15. I dislike being around very negative people and will avoid this at all costs.

16. I have 2 tattoos.

17. My favourite colour is green.

18. I take a bubble bath every day.

19. I can knit practically anything but struggle with the simplest sewing repair.

20. I'm great with faces, names not so much.

21. I love costume jewellery and own more than is probably decent.

22. My ears are pierced but I rarely wear earrings.

23. I prefer pepsi over coke.

24. I am not afraid of power tools and do most minor household repairs (except gas/electricity related) and all the painting and decorating myself.

25. If I was running for my life and could grab only one thing it would be my toilet/make up bag. Seriously, there has to be someone out there who has the same or as-close-as-makes-no-difference photograph I can get a copy of.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #23
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default 25 things about me....can I list THAT many....:)

1. I am a LEO...typical with some cancerian traits as well...
2. Snakes scare the beejeesus out of me!
3. Swim.....NO WAY! Traumatized as kid...and I will NOT get in any water I can NOT see bottom of...
4. Love Diet Caffeine Free Coke..always drank coke growing up...rest of famdamily drank PEPSI...ewwww.
5. Femme Women literally move my soul!
6. Hot Dogs with chili & Mayo and green onions...yummmm
7. LOVE the colors of blue, teal, and aqua.
8. I love to paint figurines with acrylic painst and Naked (NO paint on them)woodcrackers at Christmas.
9. Growing up I began to sleep with a fan blowing on me...on high..I still do!! year round.
10. I love to ride a motorcycle but gave it up after a debilitating accident in 2006..feeling free and able to enjoy the scenery (WITH a helmet of course)
11. I am an awesome cook..I cook with no recipe and from my heart & soul...as taught by grandmother!
12. I am extremely highly libidinous...and have a hard time finding anyone who can "keep up" with me!!
13. Dachshunds are my most fave pet of all...and I own one now.
14. Prince Rainier cherries give me orgasms...juicy, sweet, and delicious!
15. I BEAT cancer recently!
16. I am super sensitive...and wear my heart on my sleeve!
17. Absolutely HAVE to have a large buttered popcorn and soda and chocolate at the movies!
18. Am a very old fashioned, (yet NOT a prude) and gentlewomyn with femmes!
19. I want a soft packer!
20. Making love is always spontaneous..and I am up for it.,...mid of night...mid of day..early am..evening..it's NOT just for "darkness and bed" anymore!
21.I have never had a committment ceremony!
22. Kissing is an art form..and not everyone can do it!!!
23. I am spontaneous, and a spur of the moment kind of lover....
24. Read voraciously, but only certain authors...Dorothy Allison, Nicholas Sparks, barbara Delinsky, Debbie MaComber, Janet Evanovich, and Kahlil Gibran. I REALLY,REALLY want a Kindle Touch....grin
25. Some of the southern foods I love are boiled okra, or fried okra, fresh shrimp, boiled peanuts, and now fried peanuts! Goober anyone?
Old 01-23-2012, 03:55 PM   #24
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Red face

1. I was bitten by a poisonous snake once and had anti-venom treatment.

2. I'm a sniffer and sniff everything at the store. It's entertaining.

3. Fetishes. I may have some.

4. I'm an animal lover and wouldn't consider dating a non-animal lover.

5. I've had over 20 surgeries in my lifetime.

6. My favorite movie is "The Unforgiven," which is directed by Clint Eastwood.

7. My favorite author is Alice Walker.

8. I love nearly every genre of music.

9. My favorite color is pink, followed by white.

10. I'm biracial. Mom was Swedish/Norwegian and dad was Ojibway.

11. The furthest I've been from home is from Minneapolis to the West Indies.

12. I'm bisexual and should learn another language well enough to also claim bilingual. I think I'd have all the bi's covered. lol

13. Jamie M. broke my heart.

14. I love to drive things: Cars, ATV's, boats, you name it.

15. My undergrad education is in criminal and social justice.

16. My graduate education is soon to be in forensic psychology.

17. I cut my hair once a year cuz I'm cheap like that.

18. I always cry during Fried Green Tomatoes.

19. I believe that this country's most pressing issues are healthcare insurance that is not delivered via employment, and civil rights for GLBT Americans, including same sex marriage.

20. I quit smoking in April of 2011.

21. I dislike living with others.

22. I am a low energy person, with occasional outbursts of energetic snark.

23. John Candy and Kathy Griffin make me laugh. A lot. So does Ron the tater guy.

24. I stopped drinking in September of 2007.

25. My remaining vices are donuts, sex, and speeding.
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 04:45 PM   #25
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Three things about me, hmmmmmm:
1. I am a true Leo/lioness. I take great care of my pride (family) and am loyal to the them to my death.
2. I have 2 biological daughters ages 24 and 23, then my lil man, my miracle who is 4 years old! (He looks just like me!)
3. I used to be an over-the-road truck driver and still have my Class A CDL.
4. I am getting sooo many blessings raising Jacob even thought I started over as a parent.
5. I took my first round of chemotherapy today and braved it alone! I'm a fighter for sure!
6. I take full-time care of developmentally delayed people who have now become my extended family and I am "mom" to 2 of them.
7. I have a huge heart full of love, yet remain single waiting for the one who is worthy of my love and my son's love.
8. I have the prettiest, bluest eyes! They sparkle with I laugh and am happy.
9. I have been a fierce activist and advocate for those who need it ever since I was a little girl! I always stand up for the underdog.
10. I am a vine-ripened Georgia peach, sweet and juicy for the picking!
11. I am an excellent southern cook and I love having someone around to appreciate it. I love having cook-outs/get togethers, etc.
12. I have naturally lost over 200 lbs-no pills, surgeries, etc.
13. I love to sing karaoke and have won a few competitions singing mostly country music. Reba, Loretta Lynn, Patsy Cline
14. I have been on 17 week-long cruises since July of 2003, but NEVER been on one with someone romantic! only family and friends. I still dream about it, though.
15. My favorite places to cruise to are Jamaica for the Caribbean and Alaska. I wouldn't mind living in Alaska. I think it would be awesome!
16. I make a pretty dang good pitcher of sweet tea and I only drink mine with lemon!
17. I put ice in my cereal! I dont like the milk getting warm! Yuck!
18. I am NOT materilistic. There is nothing you can buy me that will make me like you. I'm also not into expensive jewelry and "bling". I buy used and no one ever knows the difference.
19. I have not been to a movie since "War of the Worlds" came out way back when.
20. I can not stand idiots disquised as butches/ftms/bois who play with femme's hearts and lie to them. Seriously, can't you come up with something better to do than hurt us and try to kill our self-esteems?
21. I was actually told by one of the said idiots above that they wanted a life with me, but they don't want [the kid]. ?
22. The do not like rollercoasters or heights.
23. I love animals but don't have any pets.
24. I am a writer and a poet and have been published.
25. I am a great friend and listener.
PM me if you want to know anything else... lol
Old 01-23-2012, 05:17 PM   #26
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

1. I'm sensitive.
2. Love animals( all types) even rescued a worm while delivering the mail.
3. Love anything to do with ghosts.
4. Always on time.
5. Very loyal.
6. I love the 80's
7. I'm bashful
8. Love meeting new people.
9. Very attracted to brunettes.
10. Romantic
11. People tell me everything because I'm easy to talk to and can keep a secret.
12. Have green eyes.
13. Waiting for my soulmate.
14. Very honest to a fault.
15. Love Italian food.
16. Miss kissing.
17. Funny
18. Write poetry
19. Silly
20. Kid at heart
21. Great Letter Carrier
22. Good kisser
24. Loving
25. Just me.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 06:06 PM   #27
WomenMoveMe

How Do You Identify?:
I just wander about and be!
Relationship Status:
Caution: Dead End

Thanked 2,101 Times in 417 Posts
WomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default 25 Things

1. I am 6' and weigh 180 lbs...sometimes getting up to 190

2. I practice doing things with only one hand in case I lose the other

3. I was a basketball star once upon a time and received a letter from the Olympic Committee asking me to try-out. We boycotted the Olympics that year so I did not try-out.

4. I once supported myself, for several years, by playing guitar and singing in random clubs across the country.

5. I was once a big-time drinker but just up and stopped about 20 years ago

6. I do not drink, smoke, or swear

7. I have been single, and without a date, for over twelve years.

8. I make up little songs about everything I am doing and sing them aloud to whomever is near. I call it being a 'singer of life'.

9. I love to cook and cook for myself every night.

10. I died in an automobile accident on 1/1/08. I did not see a bright light...nor was there anyone poking me in the butt with a pitchfork.

11. During my rehabilitation from the aforementioned accident, they discovered I had ovarian cancer that had spread to my spine. I have since recovered fully from both the accident and the cancer.

12. I have always wanted to be a radio talk show host

13. I have a 250cc scooter I ride everywhere, weather permitting.

14. I allowed my cat to name my fish, Mmmmmarawwww, and even though I do not know how to spell it, that is what I call him every time I talk to him.

15. I am very quiet, and have been known to go for days without talking

16. At the prison where I work, I am the fastest promotion, first to Sergeant, then to Lieutenant, ever.

17. I had over 20 different jobs when I was younger as I would get bored and just walk off.

18. I once stopped dating a woman because she always mispronounced Pine-Sol and daughter. She called them Pine-Soil and dorter and it made me crazy.

19. As a kid, I held turtle races in my parent's storage space for the other kids. I made lots of money and donated every cent to the local animal shelter.

20. I lost my partner of twelve years to cancer a little over twelve years ago.

21. I am terribly introverted and do not get lonely for people but do get lonely for something to love and care for.

22. My Dad and I raise bees together. My Dad is my favorite person in the world.

23. I am phenomenal at Trivial Pursuit.

24. I was arrested several times (stupid stuff, nothing criminal) when younger and once spent a weekend in a Tennessee jail. I used the time to mingle.

25. We have 700 inmates at our facility. I know each and every one of them by, not only their names and crimes, but also remember each of their bed areas.
WomenMoveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #28
Honey

How Do You Identify?:
big femme heart..... in a tight girlie package
Preferred Pronoun?:
just call me Honey
Relationship Status:
Playin' 4 keeps with Tomboi1982

Honey Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

25 ?? Fuck NO ! Someones gonna have to get me drunk first !!
Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Honey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #29
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

1. Whatever the opposite of shy is, that's me.
2. I'm a leo and an only child of two only children. All hope is lost.
3. My favorite color is red.
4. I can't read, because I can't retain the story or information enough to make a visual representation in my head. This is why I LOVE movies.
5. I am a voracious movie watcher (see #4).
6. I get bored unbelievably easily, with things and people.
7. I was diagnosed with severe ADHD at age 31.
8. At age 31, I closed the books and stopped taking notes.
9. I graduated with my Master's degree and a 3.9GPA without ever having read a book or written a note.
10. I've never been taught to swim, but regularly throw myself into the deep end of the pool.
11. I have my motorcycle license but got that out of my system and haven't ridden in years.
12. I'm obsessed with owning a class A motorhome and driving around the south and southwest to indulge my photography.
13. I was born in NJ and lived there 30 years.
14. Contrary to popular belief, I don't have a Jersey accent. I have a Canadian accent, since i've been living here 13+ years.
15. I am only the second generation of my family to live in America.
16. I've entertained the thought of getting my Canadian citizenship and can do so, because my grandfather was Canadian.
17. I have absolutely no attraction to blue eyes, but I have them.
18. I am a ghost hunter and paranormal researcher, but remain a healthy skeptic.
19. I've had a computer since the age of 13 and generally have several at the same time.
20. I haven't ever read an instruction booklet and have always just figured out how to put something together or use it by futzing with it.
21. As a child, I was always hanging out with boys and we'd regularly get into fights (on purpose).
22. I know NYC and FL like the back of my hand, but have no interest in seeing NYC ever again.
23. I've been single for about 5 years now and I still don't have enough hours in the day to do everything I want and enjoy.
24. I've been published many times over, including educational journals (research studies).
25. I am the most laid back person you'll probably ever meet. Nothing fazes me.
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 02:52 PM   #30
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

I did this for facebook All Still Applies however for facebook it was 30 things of me. So im listing all 30
1. Im a mother of three and a grandmother of two
2. I have a gentle heart and a warm soul
3. I have severe TMD
4. I love what i do for a living, and im good at it.
5. I want to do a photo journal of the world through my eyes and have it published
6. I have pretty eyes
7. Im stubborn
8. Im sensitive
9. my shoe size is a 10 sometimes 9 sometimes 8 depending on the shoe
10. Im 5'5
11. I will help out a complete stranger
12. Im kind
13. I write poetry of all kinds
14. I make the best Fried Chicken West of St Louis. hahaha
15. I believe in CHOICE in life and how we live it, in all aspects of life
16. My favorite birthday cake is Cheesecake
17. I love camping and outdoors stuff (just dont remind me there are critters at the campgrounds and we are good)
18. I LOVE the game of POOL
19. My favorite Color is Purple, I have a purple cue ( see # 18)
20. I WANT TO QUIT SMOKING---i want to be a non smoker..I keep trying
21. Im a good girl
22. I love words and numbers (books n math)
23. Im independent,strong and self motivated
24. I adore all my friends!
25. Im at peace with my life and who I am
26. I like sewing
27. I love pic nics in the spring, summer n fall
28. I love to dance
29. I love sunrises, sunsets and all that is between
30. I am Happy

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 11:50 AM   #31
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

25 Things

1. Friends are the most important aspect of my life.
2. I work too much sometimes especially when I am not in a relationship
3. Femme seduction is an art and the only way of really grabbing my attention
4. Kissing is an art (see Femme seduction) and a deal breaker if done poorly
5. I stand strong in my queer masculinity and will gladly suffer through any amount of harassment/ridicule in defense of and for Femme women who love queer masculinity.
6. I am OFOS
7. I am incredibly content in my life
8. I like kink
9. I am a minimalist
10. I can only sleep on my side
11. I keep a clean house although not in a compulsive sort of way
12. I can be stubborn
13. I consider myself patient, understanding and a good listener
14. I don't understand the human race
15. I am adventurous and a bit of a thrill seeker
16. I loved my dog so completely I don't ever think I'll ever be able to have another one
17. Love me, love my XBox
18. Drama laden, needy people have no place in my life
19. Intelligence and confidence are complete turn ons
20. I'm not all that close to my bio family
21. I have a slow-cooker and that's about the extent of my cooking skills
22. I love trying new things especially when it comes to food
23. If I love you, friend or otherwise, there is nothing I won't do for you
24. Women in strip clubs love me
25. K.D. Lang comments are common in my life. There has been more than a few occasions of mistaken identity.

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 12:06 PM   #32
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

1. I am very intuitive.
2. I try to always do whats right.
3. I am addicted to tattoos.
4. My heart doesn't start beating untill 11 am. I am so not a morning person.
5. Flat footed
6. Earrings buff
7. I have one necklace I never take off.
8. I love to surround my life with bright colors.
9. I fear boats and ships.
10. I am that femme that will seek someone to catch a bug.
11. Kitchen Alpha!
12. Coupon clipper.
13. I think eye glasses add zest.
14. bargin shopper.
15. Self sufficent.
16. Dedicated to the craziness of my life at the moment.
17. hard worker.
18. 50 lbs lighter than last year.
19. youngest in my family.
20. Italian!
21. Perfectionist in what I do.
22. Imperfect.
23. Left handed.
24. Intense at times.
25. Perpared.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 12:35 PM   #33
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. i read magazines backwards to forwards.
  2. i am five foot tall exactly.
  3. there are wine snobs, foodies, coffee snobs ... i am a music snob.
  4. photography takes up about twenty hours of my day most days [shooting, editing, reading, learning, talking about, planning, dreaming of...]
  5. i lost my dog - my best friend of fifteen years last year and i don't think i will ever have another. my heart is just too broken.
  6. i am mad crazy obsessive compulsive and those who know & love me, accept it and don't try to change it.
  7. i took drum lessons in my 40s. it didn't go too well.
  8. i don't fall in love easily or often but when i do, it's forever.
  9. i hate the sun.
  10. i abhor summer.
  11. i'm partial to blue or green eyes.
  12. i prefer dark hair to blonde.
  13. i will eat chocolate for dinner and do so often.
  14. i gave up red meat & poultry ten years ago.
  15. i stopped smoking cigarettes eight years ago.
  16. i miss smoking cigarettes but i don't miss eating meat.
  17. the smell of meat cooking on a grill makes me nauseous.
  18. text talk is a pet peeve of mine and sadly, i will hold it against you if you speak it/text it/write it to me.
  19. i prefer the mountains and forests to oceans and beaches.
  20. i prefer night to day.
  21. my favourite rock band is led zeppelin.
  22. hard rock music motivates me, country music makes me want to slit my wrists.
  23. i like the absence of color. not necessarily black and white, but extremely washed out and quiet hushed tones. i don't like bright colors.
  24. i'm very anti social although in a social setting you would not know that. ten years of sales will teach you how to flip that switch on and off at will.
  25. i put nothing and no one above my child.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:37 AM   #34
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

1. I want to ride the Trans Siberian Railway, the long trip of course.

2. I have studied martial arts, two styles- Tae Kwon Do which I took as far as I could in my younger days and Tai Chi which is the only one I practice now...

3. Phobia's- flying (not too bad) water (ee-eh, a bit spooky feeling) claustrophobia (forget it I'm just NOT going in there).

4. I'm in my mid 40's, and in a very happy, good and centered place in my life. Is getting old a bitch? I'll let you know when I get there... and don't hold your breath

5. I don't like amusement park rides at all... but I love roller coasters! xD. But after riding them more than twice I might lose my lunch, I don't care... I love them

6. I have and enjoy really flirty friendships... I like it- but am loyal to my mate as one could be

7. If you intrust me with a secret, I will absolutely take it to the grave.

8. I have light green eyes

9. My father is the only family I have left, but he has another whole family for the last 20+ years... they are kinda fam, but they are a unit I'm outside of... I really miss my mom a lot.

10. I didn't cry at my moms funeral and I'm sure that was talked about, what they don't know is nobody could have loved her more and I couldn't even think about it because for the longest time every time I did it felt like my heart would explode.

11. I play a MMORPG (massively multi-player online role playing game) called CrimeCraft, my gang rules the city and has for years... haa. I play at least 3-4 hours a week.

12. I'm an Alpha, INFJ, YinYang type peep

13. I try to live my life w/ class, honor and integrity... it's important to me.

14. I've worn a lot of leather in my life, I won't buy leather anymore... only faux leather.

15. I don't like negative people, drama queens, or toxicity in general, and it is always quickly removed from my life.

16. I am a deeply emotional and sensitive person, I'm also hardened and strong so it may be hard to tell, I don't know whether the latter statement's good or bad.

17. There's been a tendency in my life to keep most people at arms length, like don't get too close I'll back away. I'm certain I missed out on some beautiful friendships. I've gotten better at that though it's something I probably need to work on more.

18. I used to be pretty ocd but when I made some completely unrelated (on the surface) but positive life changes it went away... go figure.

19. I have a deep voice.

20. I really love life, I have lived hard and fast and taken my time and smelled the roses as well, I love it. But when it's my time I will not scream and kick because I've had so much in one lifetime... so much more than many ever had a chance and I'm grateful for that and won't be selfish around it.

21. I have 11 tattoo's (I think lol), and two piercings... my tongue used to be pierced but it annoyed me.

22. I'm mellow and even tempered, not an excitable, fearful or nervous type and I don't ever jump up and down, squee or squeal or scream... but I like when others do get over excited... it makes me laugh.

23. I was pretty broken early in life, I am not any more but have a lot of scars, inside and out... I don't hate them, they are merely signs of life and we all have them. I can't regret anything that helped make me the person I am today... but I never kid myself that there isn't anymore 'work' to do.

24. As we grow older I believe we become cynical and lose the 'magic' in life, we stop 'believing in' this and that... think we know it all now... I did that... and then I realized I know nothing... and reclaimed the magic, it's been a huge positive change.

25. I like these particular threads because it helps me to be more open, which is something I've never been good at but have worked on. I have had some deeper trust issues that I tended in life to avoid sharing a-n-y-t-h-i-ng that felt even remotely personal or revealing, so I sprinkle a little here and there in these threads just to keep reminding me it's alright to do so.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 01:10 PM   #35
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation
Default 25 more things of me

25 More things of me
1. I love movies that have time travel in them
2. My all time favorite movie is “Somewhere in Time” Main Character is Elise Mckenna
3. My first Novel was Charlotte’s Web, I was 7
4. I stopped eating pork at 7 didn’t eat it again until I was 18
5. I read “Audrey Rose” 5 times when I was a pre teen
6. My granddaughter are named Audree and Aleese <---I had no part in their naming
7. When I was 5, I described my children to my mother, that didn’t go over well
8. I like to read, I still have some of my novels from when I was a teenager
9. As a preteen I read the dictionary and encyclopedias for fun
10. I take things literally, when I was 5 my mother said to me” If you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all” ---I didn’t say much for the next 5 years
11. I was a cheerleader..
12. I was picked on a lot in school
13. In third grade I was segregated from my sisters school because of my skin color
14. Im really good with numbers
15. Science and Math were my favorite subjects in junior high
16. My blood type doesn’t match anyone in my blood family, except my children
17. I can be moody
18. I can be lighthearted and serious all within a span of five minutes
19. I love skating,swimming and tennis
20. I will someday go on a Mediterranean cruise
21. I like traveling
22. I like road trips that are adventurous and those that allow for me to just watch the scenery
23. I can pre plan or spur of the moment whatever it is
24. I have 3 biological sister and 1 step brother
25. I am a survivor.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #36
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

wow I love reading these. I had no idea about some of you! lol I see lots of great conversation should some of you ever get together face to face.

1- I am stubborn and determine. Often I confuse the two.

2- I am the mother of an adult son and grandmother to his daughter. They are part of me and there isn't anything I wouldn't do to protect them.

3- I am naturally dominant. A true born, raised and proud alpha femme!

4- I am very open-minded

5- I am deeply spiritual but not religious at all.

6- I am a prepper. I store food, seeds, ammunition and have two shot guns.

7- I am an experienced outdoors woman

8- I'd rather be outside

9- I wear perfume everyday even though I live in the country and always around dogs. It's expensive perfume too!

10- I am a really good cook

11- I can grow just about anything

12- I am an advocate for food safety & support organic local food systems

13- I dislike our government and if I could sell my farm, take my dogs, I would leave this country. It sucks and our government is nothing more then organized crime. I could write 25 or more things I hate about this. lol

14- My diet consist of 90% organic food. Every now and then I do eat out. I'm radical but not fanatical. My son might tell you different. lol

15- I talk to plants and trees. I honestly have a deep connection with trees. I notice each and every single one of them.

16- I am a huge animal lover and supporter. I take care of dogs for a living and work with rescues.

17- I own most of my land free and clear- no mortgage, just on a small part and my house. This makes me feel secure.

18- I am driven by a dream to grow affordable organic food and teach others how to be sustainable.

19- I suck at small talk and dislike two faced people

20- I want to live to be 100.

21- I don't like to be around negative, lazy or mean people.

22- I often multi-task even when I'm thinking. I am complex

23- I long to have a slave boi fully and completed devote to me. Deeply in love and wonderfully kinky.

24- I suck at baking but I really want to learn.

25- I want a Harley really bad.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 02:09 PM   #37
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hmmmmm......

1. I don't mind scary movies, but I can't handle gore....even a tiny bit. This means there are few scary movies for me to see.
  2. I like almost all vegetables, including the much maligned Brussels Sprout...which is a lovely thing when roasted.
  3. I have a very hard time saying "No" to people...but I'm working on it.
  4. I am saner when I am writing than when I am not writing.
  5. I love working out at Curves. There's something about sweating and laughing with 70 and 80 year old women that makes me feel hopeful.
  6. I work for a company whose mission I believe in, but that sometimes really pisses me off.
  7. In my work life, I am buried in acronyms....which means that I sometimes say things like "If the AE can't make it to NMR then we need the CSR so we can work on OQR."
  8. I love the beach more than any place on earth.
  9. Disneyworld (particularly Animal Kingdom) is a close second.
  10. I was 35 when I had my son, after believing for a decade that I couldn't.
  11. I am more afraid of medical intervention than I am of pain....hence having my son with a 100% natural childbirth. No needles, no doctor....just me, him, a midwife and a lot of 7-up and cranberry juice. Oh....and a jacuzzi tub....ahhhhhh.
  12. I adore jacuzzis.
  13. Skinny-dipping in the moonlight is right at the top of my list of romantic activities.
  14. Showering together is a close second.
  15. I don't like to discuss politics....because I disagree with pretty much everyone.
  16. I was raised very much out of the mainstream...and frequently feel like a Martian as a result.
  17. I envy people with happy childhoods, but I love to hear their stories.
  18. Helluva Good French Onion dip is the best dip ever....don't even try to convince me otherwise.
  19. I bake everything from scratch....except for cornbread and, sometimes, pumpkin bread.
  20. Baking bread is like therapy for me. I don't do it often enough.
  21. Risotto is my favorite food on the planet...but only if it's made really, really well.
  22. Thai and Mexican food are tied for second.
  23. I love my son, indulge him, and cater to his whims. I am also working at putting myself out of a job by encouraging him to be independent and not "need" me.
  24. I love dogs, but do not want them to lick me....especially my face. Dog breath is not amusing.
  25. I am a little camera shy...simply because I am clueless about how to look good in a picture. There are very few I actually like of myself.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:55 PM   #38
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

25 Things:

1. I am a major Whovian. In other words, this means that I am a huge fan of Doctor Who. In fact I own a bunch of classic and the new series of it on DVD, as well as memorabilia. I even have shirts and books and sonic screwdrivers.
2. I'm a choir geek. Have been since I was younger. I love to sing and I love to perform. It is what it is.

3. I lounge around in nothing but boxers, unless I'm working on something, then boxers and a toolbelt.

4. I'm an honor student, and I am very disciplined and strict about my grades.
5. I'm nerdy.
6. I'm dirty minded, but who isn't.
7. I LOVE Monty Python. I will watch all of it constantly.
8. I enjoy about every genre of music, however my taste is more centered around classic rock and such

9. I love comics.
10. I am a huge fan of James Bond. I'm not even kidding.
11. I love Indiana Jones
12. I've been to Hawaii twice, and loved it so much that I told my 3rd grade teacher I wanted to retire
13. I was bullied for 14 years
14. I am a hardcore gamer
15. I gamble
16. I drink..and I like my beer.
17. I really love to masturbate
18. If I could, I would marry Ellen, Hannah Hart, or Jodie Foster. Mmmmm

19. I'm studying to be a private investigator
20. I enjoy science. I was a multi-champion at science fairs growing up.
21. I love dogs
22. I'm an activist for LGBT rights and for anti-bullying
23. I compose songs
24. I run 3 blogs in my spare time
25. I enjoy Stephen King Novels
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2012, 06:29 PM   #39
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default 25 things

1.I'm really quite shy so its hard to meet new people

2.I wouldn't trade my daughter and family for anything, they mean the world to me

3.I have been thru many changes this past year and all of them for the better

4.My toes feel naked if I don't have polish on my nails

5.When I let my dog out for his last night pee, I stand in the middle of the yard staring at the stars (and moon when she is out)

6.I love watching foreign films (with subtitles) and cartoons!

7.I love to travel and look forward to many more adventures

8.I go barefoot year round, only wearing shoes when I must

9.I'm 5 10' and love to wear heels :> (when I have to wear shoes! see above)

10.I love to cook for other people but rarely do I cook for myself

11.Negative people and know-it-alls are a turnoff

12.I have a dog(13) and two cats (9&7) all rescues.

13.Snakes I can handle but Spiders FREAK me out (I'm trying to get over that)

14.I love all colors so picking a favorite is impossible

15.My heritage is Irish/Scott on my fathers side and English on my mothers.

16.I love to camp and sitting around a bonfire is heaven to me

17.Love animals,morning coffee on the porch listening to the birds to a fav past-time of mine

18.Love the water, have a kayak and need to spend more quality time with it this year!

19.I'm self sufficient I have taken care of myself (and others) for a long time now

20.I have quite a collection of tools and know how to use them (although they are getting pretty dusty)

21.I'm a loving, caring person with a big heart who believes in helping others just because its the right thing to do

22.I have eclectic taste in music ranging from bluegrass to classical (never really developed a taste for rap )

23.I love the theater and hanging out in art gallery's,museums for hours

24.I live a simple life, treating others the way I expect to be treated.

25.Now waiting on that special butch who will steal my heart and take my breath away, I settled for less in the past and will settle no more.
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2012, 03:23 AM   #40
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

1. This is going to be really tough for me. That's why I'm doing it.

2. I have been fluent in 4 major musical disciplines in my life - double bass, French horn, piano and voice. I only do these things now for my own amusement, as professional playing seemed a likely path. I did it to avoid hating what I do.

3. I'm the only person in my family with my colour of eyes.

4. I have a mental block against laundry. Even while I'm doing it I pretend I'm doing something else.

5. If money were no object, I would become a full-out vintage lifestyler. As it is, I content myself with vintage and shabby decor and several key pieces in a vintage wardrobe (including full Victorian dress, hoops and fall for costume events.)

6. When I was in high school, I was a punk. I had hair in all colours of the rainbow and I was the first in my school to get a facial piercing. I was also an out lesbian. Catholic high school was tough until grade 11.

7. My original career path was in Music Education. I switched to pursuing Law, then ran away to the UK for two gap years with two credits remaining for a run-of-the-mill BA. I finished via web courses and wrote my final exam 16 hours after arriving back in Canada, then received my degree - 8 years in the making - 6 months later. I can't remember where I put it.

8. I come off as dramatic, demanding, teasing and perhaps pontificating in chat, but if you met me in real life you'd see how simple I really am.

9. I was rejected by the Naval Reserve for a slight spinal curvature and a badly-healed torn left ACL. I wanted to be a Navy musician.

10. When I was a little girl I read "The Velveteen Rabbit" too many times, and I was very tenderhearted. I am still very tenderhearted, and when I see discarded toys I get weepy.

11. When I was 7, my family met my mother's birth-mother. I put on my favourite white dress for the occasion and made her a paper-bag owl, but I hid in my closet until my mother fetched me because I was scared by the sound of her voice.

12. My sense of humour vacillates between chuckling over the irreverence of Voltaire's "Candide" to writhing with pained laughter over episodes of Kenny vs. Spenny.

13. My musical tastes are similarly varied. I don't care what genre or artist it is as long as it fires up the pleasure centres of my brain.

14. I am calm and happy in every social situation except anything to do with weddings. It's not about what they mean (as I hope to be married someday) but I feel wretched at showers and stag/ette events. To me, they feel contrived and there's nothing worse than being forced to play Sexy Bingo.

15. In every dull, spread-sheety job I had as an office temp, I pretended I was doing something top secret or impossible, such as breaking code at Bletchley Park, deciphering Tesla's lost papers or earning my Star Fleet commission.

16. I performed as part of a university production for The Vagina Monologues in 2005 for extra credit. It wasn't earth-shatteringly influential on my body politics or feminism, but faking orgasms for a crowd of 400 on two separate nights was balm for the introvert's soul.

17. I prefer my gramophone to my iPod.

18. I sleep naked, but sometimes I add socks because I can't sleep with cold feet. I also tend to beat up my bed partners in my sleep by tossing around. There - just eliminated several potential mates. This is what's wrong with me, I swear to God.

19. I don't believe in expiry dates. If it looks fine, then smells fine, then tastes fine, I will eat it.

20. Arguing is low on my list of things I like to do. I also can't bear to see people fight.

21. If you are ever in my home, I will try on many occasions to feed you. Shh, my darling, resistance is futile.

22. One person has stopped dating me because my best friends and I smooch on meeting and departing and hold hands in public. I won't stop - they're my sisters and my affection and loyalties to them are deep.

23. I have two brothers. My brother Jon is 21 years old with severe autism and cognitive disabilities, PDD and epilepsy. He is a fine-looking, upstanding young man in library and office aide training and I love him dearly. My stepbrother Colin is 18 and is working as a trained meatcutter at his local grocery store. He's also a b-boy and dances at a Christian youth church that holds regular raves and club nights. I am as proud of them as I can be, but I have also lain down some assbeat on both of them and received my dues in return.

24. I drive a silver 2005 Pontiac G6. Her name is Pony and I will drive her until she costs me more to fix than haul away.

25. I own too many socks.
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post: